Someone should start a why did they ban Duante thread...

Started by Cog, Oct 21, 2003, 05:01 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Truth

You want a turn you said? I'll do it for ya honey! Here is my avatar on Ms

Who runs this joint? I want my picture added.

URnotmeRU

Ahhhh! A dice clay fan! Thats right!

What's wrong with Sam Kinison or Rodney?
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Truth

Screw Sam hes dead! And Rodney cant get it up. I have chicks all around me like butter rolling off a hot bisquit. whats with the fag scene with gumby and pokey?

Anniee36

Oh man...I hadn't noticed that avatar UR LOL.  What IS that about????
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

URnotmeRU

I don't know, I was going to ask you how you know Rodney can't get it up? Is that coming from personal experience? :shock:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Truth

Yea ok snapperhead, cute. now where is the chicks? how come this place is all guys and like one or two babes is this a sausage factory here?

URnotmeRU

Quote from: "Anniee36"
Oh man...I hadn't noticed that avatar UR LOL.  What IS that about????

I saw it on the net, the original has a caption that says "Now you know why they called him POKEY".

I guess I tought it was funny and I figured some here would too.

Hey, Elvis, you wanna get laid, fuck your wife, she's cute! :D

Anniee36

It's the boys' treehouse, Truth.  The he-man woman-haters club  :tongue-tied:   Don't worry, some of the guys are really girls with pen names :P
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

URnotmeRU

Yep, and some of the girls don't like it when their little pen names get a beating either.  :wink:

neoteny

It's the boys' treehouse, Truth.  The he-man woman-haters club [...]

Really? Then you are running interference here!  :D
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Anniee36

Quote from: "neoteny"

Really?  You are as clueless as you seemed to be!

Anniee36

Quote from: "URnotmeRU"
Yep, and some of the girls don't like it when their little pen names get a beating either.  :wink:

;)

neoteny

Quote from: "neoteny"

Really?  You are as clueless as you seemed to be!

Well, the quote from you would clue in even the terminally clueless, wouldn't it?  :D
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Anniee36

Since you've never explained what "running interference" means, but just dropped it so you could stir the shit another day (today obviously) you are obviously just a troll out to get a reaction.   Not playing - bzzzzzt.

URnotmeRU

YAAWWWWNNNN! :snoozin:

Go Up