Vagina Power!

Started by SouthernGuy, Aug 07, 2007, 04:29 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SouthernGuy

Alexyss K. Tylor, the author of Vagina Power. Check out her myspace...

We have the Power to call forth the God King in our men and Create them in our WOMBS if we don't see them in our father,husbands and friends. We will never ascend back into the immortal state of existence until we reach within the Walls of our Vagina to retrieve this Power. Until we act from this premise we will continue to be sucked dry of the Divine Nourishment in our Vagina Walls that men feed off of every time that they taste us and penetrate us with a Lie.

http://www.myspace.com/alexyssktylorvaginapower

Listen to her theme song about vagina power. You're welcome in advance for the laugh...

Cordell Walker

I dont know what to  say..................it seems like the same thing I say when I find out someone I've known awhile is a junkie, or a childhood friend went to jail, or 50 died in Iraq today........same old song...............the pic though she looks asian
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

SouthernGuy

I think she's black/asian. Claims to have been a playboy bunny at one of Hef's clubs in the 60's. Looney tunes...

Watch her videos. Yowza...

outdoors

hari-kari?  give her a sword please

shard43

The sad thing is that she actually has a spot on one of Atlanta's public (ie, taxpayer-funded) TV stations.

Mr. X

I seriously doubt this woman has to worry about her vagina being abused by men.... EVER.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Kim

We have the Power to call forth the God King in our men and Create them in our WOMBS 

WOW.  I'm just going to say a silent prayer that this woman never managed to conceive.

hamneggs

In other words

"When the god king cometh she shall ascend to immortal bliss and the dryness of her vagina walls shall be replenished"

Is it the truth,
Is it fair,
Is it for the best

Go Up