John's Story -- falsely accused

Started by ., Aug 13, 2007, 12:05 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

outdoors

Two anger management counselors who are opposed to the Duluth Model -- people in respected positions in academia -- have looked at the diagram at the above Web address and have commented to me that they totally agree.

Instead of the Duluth Model, its time for MEN to start considering the OJ Simpson Model.

The system is rigged against us.  We can not win by using the system. 

Blessings

Bob

nope we can't!!!

skipgrrrl

John, I was absolutely mortified by this story and my heart really goes out to you.

When my parents divorced, I witnessed first hand the destruction of my father through the actions and vindictiveness of my mother.   

I also envisioned the director of your anger management sessions as Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. 

Needless to say this post and others I read of a similar vein kept me awake all night and for what it's worth support all you guys in your fight against this gross injustice.

Lara
Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life.

I also envisioned the director of your anger management sessions as Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. 

She actually has the uncanny ability to appear gentle and reasonable outside of that setting, which makes exposing the true nature of programs like hers (inspired by the Duluth Model) a hundred times harder.

Go Up