Challange to the MS Boards or any representative of feminism

Started by dr e, Oct 23, 2003, 04:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Anniee36

Wtf does being "on trial for feminism" even mean?   Precisely?   If you mean he challenges people as to why they choose the name feminist after he has demonstrated that the movement itself is bigoted, then yes.   But I don't get the feeling you mean that at all.   Where exactly do you feel he has been unfair in his debating methods ON THAT TOPIC?   Precisely?
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

URnotmeRU

I think it means something along the lines of "My dog ate my homework". :P
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

WebMstress

I would love to debate you Dr. Evil. I wonder why you sent David Byron in to do the job for you? Are you trying to tell me you are not up for the challenge? Are you trying to tell me the multiple clones are keeping you busy ? Too busy for me even? You can come on here being anything you like you little devil! :kiss:

neoteny

Well, it seems to me that DB volunteered for the debate... do you think Dr. Evil used some inducement? Offered DB cash? or sex?  :lol:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

URnotmeRU

That is true, but as far I knew DB has a username and a password.  :yes:

So, you must know David huh? Calling him DB and all, thats interesting because I don't recall seeing you converse with him at all.  :?
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Anniee36

David Byron has issued the same open offer for 7 or 8 years now.   It's not something new.  But then neoteny isn't new either, and probably already knows some of this.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

URnotmeRU

Deja-vu  :roll:

neoteny

Quote from: "Anniee36"
David Byron has issued the same open offer for 7 or 8 years now.   It's not something new.  But then neoteny isn't new either, and probably already knows some of this.

'This' meaning... DB's standing offer? I wasn't aware of that; although I was registered at SheThinks (and posted maybe a dozen times before its [temporary?] demise), I wasn't involved to the extent that I would be aware that DB is raring to go at that most unappealing of courses - 'debating' a feminist... :-P
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Anniee36

Well now you know that "DB" has always had this offer open to feminists.   Elaine used to use it against him fairly effectively to shut down and disallow any debate.   Kind of like what you do when you keep accusing others of doing it.   In fact some people have taken their elaine lessons very very well.

URnotmeRU

I could care less about your membership at Shethinks. Why do you always bold every single letter like is some big deal?

WebMstress

Dr. Evil you can come on as Merry Daily like you did at SheThinks if you want to. I promise I won't bite and I will even talk like Neoteny writes in up and down bravado! Come on little man, talk to me! :1luvu:

URnotmeRU

Hey tootsie, I just did it too! What is it with these feminutbags anyway?

neoteny

Quote from: "Anniee36"
Well now you know that "DB" has always had this offer open to feminists.   Elaine used to use it against him fairly effectively to shut down and disallow any debate.

How did Elaine do that?

Kind of like what you do when you keep accusing others of doing it.   In fact some people have taken their elaine lessons very very well.

Anniee, I'm sorry if you tried to debate me on some subject and I've avoided it by making false accusations against you; that certainly wasn't my intention.

OTOH I'm afraid I've seen only accusations, innuendo, harassment, boasting and (empty) threats from you here. Now I might be sorely mistaken; I might have had selective/tunnel vision or somesuch. Could you point me to some thread where you're debating the merits of some issue affecting men & women, as opposed to announcing that you're in possession of the Truth(tm) and telling others to get fucked and die (not necessarily in that order)?

WebMstress

flimflam - I mean Neoteny - I mean - Galt  - TAGGART, whichever you are today! Leave women alone or I will report your post!

SNET!!

Anniee36

Hint:  go back and read.   You can start with the spamming Beste did the other day, and then move on to the archives (or the old threads that is).   I was one of this board's only supporters for a good long-ass time.   But then this is all bullshit anyway isn't it?

Go Up