Challange to the MS Boards or any representative of feminism

Started by dr e, Oct 23, 2003, 04:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Anniee36

Quote from: "WebMstress"
flimflam - I mean Neoteny - I mean - Galt  - TAGGART, whichever you are today! Leave women alone or I will report your post!

SNET!!

LMAO
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

URnotmeRU

nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

neoteny

Quote from: "Anniee36"
Hint:  go back and read.   You can start with the spamming Beste did the other day, and then move on to the archives (or the old threads that is).   I was one of this board's only supporters for a good long-ass time.

This is a big board with lots of stuff on it; maybe I could ask you if you have any opinion on this thread:

http://www.standyourground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1404

But then this is all bullshit anyway isn't it?

I certainly hope that it isn't the case.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Anniee36

Nope; do your own research.   I owe you shit.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

URnotmeRU

moved to its own thread.
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Anniee36

Whoah!  :shock:

The reply is ONLY going to be "Why UR are you saying...(whatever, insert bullshit)...I'm sorry there seems to be some friction or misunderstanding here...what can we do to resolve this" while never acknowledging a fucking thing.   Which of course is the VERY head game you're talking about, but for some reason no one else notices that :roll: :roll:

neoteny

Nope; do your own research.   I owe you shit.

So true... but then I'll have to wait until I see some post(s) from you which isn't about stickin' it to people.

Actually, I've seen (at least) one; where you mentioned those obnoxious ads about picture phones - admittedly, that wasn't a debate, but certainly was on subject.

I really like to debate... hopefully there'll be a chance sometimes in the Future.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

URnotmeRU

Yea I know, but that is what they all want. It's too bad none of them have the balls to say it. :D

Anniee36

Then go back and fucking read neo.   Stop driving up my fucking ass while you're at it :roll:

neoteny

Quote from: "URnotmeRU"
You know, I would like an explaination as to why these fuckheads are playing the sam shit they did on SheThinks while the usual posting names such as Galt, Evil,Dan and Theadore sit on their fucking laurels? Probably because it is the SAME bunch of cocksuckers as then, right?

Evil, you want me gone? SAY IT LIKE A MAN< DON'T FUCKIN PUSSY FOOT AROUND WITH WARNINGS AND REINDEER GAMES OF PASSIVE AGGRESSION AND MAMBY PAMBY BULLSHIT. YOU ARE ON HERE AND SO IS STEVO. LETS GET WITH THE FUCKIN SHOW NOW!!

Wow, dude, you're about to blow a gasket!  :(

Anniee36

Quote from: "URnotmeRU"
Yea I know, but that is what they all want. It's too bad none of them have the balls to say it. :D

Yep.

neoteny

[...] Stop driving up my fucking ass while you're at it :roll:

You had no trouble doin' the same to Dr. Evil - and being really fuckin' nasty about it (and I'm not even mentioning the paranoid conspiracy theories). I'm treatin' ya with kid gloves compared to what you regularly dish out here to others; be strong, woman!

URnotmeRU

Hey, take the dress off now, we know the game here moron. No one is fooled by it. :roll:

Anniee36

If you're so new, you don't have a fucking clue do you?  I rode up his ass with VERY good reason.  In fact when challenged I immediately provided the requested proof of why; and I also have caught him in about ten different lies - DELIBERATE lies - in the past week or so.   And have openly posted them.   Now go back to sleep; your nonsense is boring as fucking hell.

Anniee36

By the way, send in your superior to do the fighting.   Puppets are just so ridiculous.   (Here's a funny one - when I said I would gladly list names and dates of Evil clones at shethinks he ran for cover and up sprouted a bunch of fucking apologists LMAO - that one hit a little close to home eh?  Someone never should have told me so much about so many of his clones ;) )

Go Up