Challange to the MS Boards or any representative of feminism

Started by dr e, Oct 23, 2003, 04:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

URnotmeRU

Hey this is fun!!!  I wonder when Evil gets the balls to come in with banning guns if old Theadore will laden him with "It's just the interenet, your keyboard is not a boxing ring, nothing is real".:1blue1:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

neoteny

Quote from: "Anniee36"
If you're so new, you don't have a fucking clue do you?  I rode up his ass with VERY good reason.

According to whom?

In fact when challenged I immediately provided the requested proof of why; and I also have caught him in about ten different lies - DELIBERATE lies - in the past week or so.   And have openly posted them.

You posted shit; 'e-mails' to you and crapola like that.

The point is: who the hell are you to take the owner/moderator of this board to task for his perceived 'wrongs'? Even if (and that's a huge 'if' - it is called "assuming in the abstract") you're right about Dr. Evil's behaviour not being up to your exacting standards, what's that to you? Don't visit this BB then; no harm done.

Now go back to sleep; your nonsense is boring as fucking hell.

Too bad, so sad...  :lol:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

URnotmeRU

Quite the Dr. Evil appologist aren't we? How the fuck do you know those Emails are shit? Prove it numbnuts, you're all about saying you're above the crap, now PROVE IT. I bet his wife gets tired of pushing your head out of the way!
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Anniee36

No, doll - the emails are totally irrelevant.   Cute that you would try to make it about that though.   If that's the only direct lie it would be meaningless, IMO.   But it sheds light on the whole pattern, as does the blatant lie about making puppet after puppet to do his dirty work.  And yes, I know them for a fact.   You see, your hero has admitted to them directly; I consider that proof.    I'm talking about direct, firsthand knowledge, not speculation.   In any case, the misogyny is on display and proof (that he demanded I post) has been provided ad nauseum.  Anyone who didn't get what those fucking snakey weasel replies were doesn't have a brain in their heads.

Good god but you're fucking tedious.    Send in your superior; I can't keep wasting time on paparazzi.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

neoteny

No, doll - the emails are totally irrelevant.

Then why did you post 'em (actually, I recall just one from 'Uhura', but that was sweet)?

Cute that you would try to make it about that though.

I "try to make it about that"?! You posted it!

If that's the only direct lie it would be meaningless, IMO.

Then why did you post it?

But it sheds light on the whole pattern, as does the blatant lie about making puppet after puppet to do his dirty work.  And yes, I know them for a fact.   You see, your hero has admitted to them directly; I consider that proof.

You mean Dr. Evil admitted to creating accounts from which he posts in order to support his position?

Good god but you're fucking tedious.

Well, you don't have to borrow from the neighbour, either...

Send in your superior; I can't keep wasting time on paparazzi.

Majd ha Dr. Evil tud magyarul, akkor fogok t?le parancsokat elfogadni.  :D
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

URnotmeRU

Quote from: "the idiot"
Majd ha Dr. Evil tud magyarul, akkor fogok t?le parancsokat elfogadni.

Someone's already in the sauce, I see.

neoteny

Quote from: "URnotmeRU"
Quote from: "the idiot"
Majd ha Dr. Evil tud magyarul, akkor fogok t?le parancsokat elfogadni.

Someone's already in the sauce, I see.

When you learn Hungarian, punk, then will your head clear.  :lol:

Anniee36

Neo is getting it!  :roll:  Yes, doll, he used to tell me about a lot of his puppets; though he's lying about that now.   When I called him on it he ran for the hills.

But you insisted on pushing; it's all coming out now, fellow.    Gloves are off.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

neoteny

Neo is getting it!  :roll:  Yes, doll, he used to tell me about a lot of his puppets; though he's lying about that now.   When I called him on it he ran for the hills.

But you insisted on pushing; it's all coming out now, fellow.    Gloves are off.

What happened, Anniee?! I'm not a puppet anymore?  :lol: Just because I write a little Hungarian in real time, you change your deeply felt beliefs? :-P

URnotmeRU

Puppet, jackass, whatever you are on the boards matches your real life personna which is pussy.

Setaseba

Let's assume you're right and the doctor is what you say he is or has done what you say he's done - so what? Everyone on this forum who's been down that road with you must already know that already so who cares who else knows it now? Does it matter to you what I think or anyone else here except for your comrades?

URnotmeRU

Lets assume we care what the fuck you think, and that isn't likely. But if we must, back up one post before yours and there is what you get.

Anniee36

Neo?  Where did I say you aren't a puppet?   Please don't try to think, it's short-circuiting you.   It isn't going to work.   You fail at this attempt.  You lose.   What you have succeeded in doing is pushing this so far (and I would have thought that would give you a CLUE that I still believe you to be a puppet or a cronie) that gloves are off.   It's no holds barred time.

Anniee36

Jimbo if you really don't know why this matters, my suggestion is to get your nose out of it.   It matters.

Setaseba

I'd like to understand even though it isn't my business.

Go Up