Challange to the MS Boards or any representative of feminism

Started by dr e, Oct 23, 2003, 04:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

D

Why can't we just get feminists to post here?

Let us all have some fun.   :?

URnotmeRU

Yup, let's push it too far and cry wolf. :roll:
nd the time will come when you'll see we're all one and life flows on, within you and without you. - George Harrison

Anniee36

Here's something for you to understand, Jim.  I didn't start this war.   I only intend to finish it.   OK?

Dan considering your part in getting this shit rolling, and the way that Evil passively aggressively ENCOURAGES the rape apologetics among a great many other VERY FRIGHTENING things from you, literally encouraging criminal mindsets and behavior, I really don't find you very credible on this.   I'd tell you to go to more feminist boards but that isn't healthy for you either.   My advice is to stop hanging around people who are enabling some very VERY sick ideas that are growing like fungus in you.   I.e. the people here.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

Now that this identity crisis has finally cleared up can we get on with the debate? I mean what have the Romans ever done for us? Besides the Aquaduct, law, keeping order etc....What have the Romans ever done for us??
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

Anniee36

But, there's some LOVELY filth over here!  ;)   This debate isn't going to happen - if you're talking about the one offered in post one.   Not in a million years.
on't walk ahead of me, I may not follow.   Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk beside me either.  Stay the hell away from me!

D

Quote from: "Anniee36"
Here's something for you to understand, Jim.  I didn't start this war.   I only intend to finish it.   OK?

Dan considering your part in getting this shit rolling, and the way that Evil passively aggressively ENCOURAGES the rape apologetics among a great many other VERY FRIGHTENING things from you, literally encouraging criminal mindsets and behavior, I really don't find you very credible on this.   I'd tell you to go to more feminist boards but that isn't healthy for you either.   My advice is to stop hanging around people who are enabling some very VERY sick ideas that are growing like fungus in you.   I.e. the people here.

Quite frankly Anniee, you are a liar.  So I really don't give a shit what you think.  You are as bad as any feminist.  You will keep the lie alive even when the truth is right in yur face.  The only rape apologist here is you.

I expect this shit from the shrill feminists who have been pavlovianly brainwashed, not you.  You are here only to ruin the board, that is it.  Nobody sees any different.   If I have the right to freedom of speech than I should be able to explain my position.  However, you are not here to debate or converse or even explore the possibilities for further understanding, you are here to demoralize.  Like I said, you are the rape apologist, not me.  

I was speaking the truth, if you can't handle it , perhaps you should be on a pg 13 board instead.  

Women fantazise about rape, women lie about rape, it's nothing new.   Because I said the issues are more complex than the one sided view that is always protrayed doesn't make me mysoginistic.  I have proven a thousand times that it is feminism that is mysoginistic.  Anyways, people here are wising up to  your true colors.  If UR wants to be your board buddy after the shit you said about him and all his private information you relayed to me only to hurt him well thats his own issue with self respect.

I have the absolute right to bring up the issues, wether you like it or not.  And believe me it won't be the last time I bring up rape either, your brain-washed fruitcake.

DavidByron

They'd be too intimidated by your boy-ish good looks and charm Dan.
size=9]I am the victim of unregulated sarcasm[/size]

D

Quote from: "DavidByron"

They'd be too intimidated by your boy-ish good looks and charm Dan.

I thought that was a major drawing card for those fems still on the fence.  :jump2:

D

By the way I miss Tam Tam too.  I had a crush on her the whole time.  I never told anyone.

Analog Worms

I have a crush on Anniee  8)
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

D

Quote from: "Analog Worms"

You sick and twisted fuck.  You rape apologist.  How dare you have a crush on somebody, there ott to be a law.

Analog Worms

Quote from: "Dan Lynch"
Quote from: "Analog Worms"

You sick and twisted fuck.  You rape apologist.  How dare you have a crush on somebody, there ott to be a law.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :?  :?  :?
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Go Up