the board

Started by dr e, Oct 23, 2003, 01:52 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

I have been in airports and airplanes all day and just got on the net.  Seems like a great deal of havoc has been created.  I am asking that UR and Anniee take a break from the board for a while.  It seems that they both are less interested in exchanging information or debating things and more interested in creating discord.  The thread using the n word was over the top.   I don't have time now with a 19k connection  and responsibilities to deal with to read all that has been written and unravel this knotty mess.  The headlines are enough for me.

Steve will be handling things until I get back home.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

19K???? !!!!!!  :yikes:  :yikes: Dr. Evil we must get you on cable/dsl immediately!!  :shock:
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

stevea

The offensive thread has been removed.  Several accounts have been suspended pending review.   There will be no new member registrations until we have completed this review.

I suggest at this point that everyone stick to topical discussions and let the personal battles subside.

WebMstress

Dr. Evil, you never even asked me to be co administrator. :cry:
Do you really ask them to take a break or do you give them the axe like I do? I would have banned them two before they even got an account here. Does that mean you like Stevea more than you like me? :(

DavidByron

Send in a picture!
size=9]I am the victim of unregulated sarcasm[/size]

Analog Worms

awwww.... that's a shame.
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Lynne

Only read the headlines but know just what to delete and who to ban.  Things that make you go hmmm.

Rumpled Foreskin

Rough day at the ranch? Somebody had to get banned?

Analog Worms

What the f--k is going on?  :shock:

I'm all confused  :?
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Setaseba

Yeah, I'm getting pretty weirded out too.

Teddy_Roosevelt

Is anyone on a forced hiatus?
Respect is not a civil right; it is an attitude of approval and admiration. No one can claim a "right" to the emotional or intellectual approval of anyone else. " - That I-feminist who writes for foxnews.com

stevea

Yes, there are several accounts that have been suspended.  We will review the status of these members after personal attacks and offensive posts cease and we are certain that things have calmed down.

Titurel

Steve, knock it off.

Pretty chickenshit of you to lock your announcement thread.

Beste

Quote from: "stevea"

Yes, there are several accounts that have been suspended.  We will review the status of these members after personal attacks and offensive posts cease and we are certain that things have calmed down.

Please don't tell me Dan Lynch is on that list?

Go Up