Started by Johnny, Oct 24, 2003, 02:11 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Johnny

The title of this should be "Men Are Catching On"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,101179,00.html
Openly Straight.

Setaseba

Hilarious isn't it? Back when nature dictated what choices you got for men and women you had a family whether you thought it was a good idea or not. It wasn't perfect but it worked well enough to give us dominion over the whole planet. Now that humanity (read women) has a choice we're working real hard to put ourselves out of the race. Just another example of humanities amazing ability to screw up nature.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen when the male pill and the artificial womb become available. Men are going to be able to wait as long as they want to have kids and won't need a woman's permission (read decision) to have children. Hell, they won't even need the woman.

In a way I feel really badly for women as a group. The sexual revolution blew up in their face and soon the reproductive revolution will too. Everything they once had to offer men is going down the toilet. They're feeling it too if the articles I've seen about how they can't find "a good man" are any indication. It's really kind of sad. Sure, there are good marriages and two parent families out there but they're getting less and less common. :(

All this doesn't really affect us guys though which is nice. Yeah, I know there's plenty of other stuff we have to deal with. The Y chromosome may or may not be extinct in 5 million years but I have a feeling that the X is in a lot more trouble. They just don't fully realise it yet.

FEMINAZIHATEMARTYR

Hold on Jimbo dont abandon the ship yet bro! We need to differentiate women from feminists. Radical feminists are the perpetrators of these crimes not most women. Unfortunately too many people confuse the damage done by feminists with all womens issues and this is a mistake we need to be aware of. Feminists and their sympathizers, not unlike the bolsheviks or fascists earlier in the 20th century  made enormous gains in spite of their absurd ideologies but fortunately people are starting to wake up and counter their aggression. Hold your position trooper!  :mrgreen:
What good fortune for government that people do not think."
                         Adolph Hitler

"Where madness rules the absurd is not far away."

We must not make the mistake of thinking that all those who eat the bread of dictatorship are evil from the first; but they must necessarily become evil....The curse of a system of terror is that there is no turning back; neither in the large realm of policies nor the 'smaller' realm of everyday human relationships is it possible for men to retrace their steps."
- Dr. Hans Bernd Gisevius
(1904-1974)

Setaseba

But that's my point. Feminists :vomit: Women :1luvu: and it's the average suzie public on the street who's getting nailed by this crap. You can't blame them for buying into all the lovely fantasies that the femi's are selling but their short term selfishness is going to cost them big down the road. The genie's out of the bottle matyr and somebody lost the cork.

Truth

Quote from: "Jimbo"
Hilarious isn't it? Back when nature dictated what choices you got for men and women you had a family whether you thought it was a good idea or not. It wasn't perfect but it worked well enough to give us dominion over the whole planet. Now that humanity (read women) has a choice we're working real hard to put ourselves out of the race. Just another example of humanities amazing ability to screw up nature.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen when the male pill and the artificial womb become available. Men are going to be able to wait as long as they want to have kids and won't need a woman's permission (read decision) to have children. Hell, they won't even need the woman.

In a way I feel really badly for women as a group. The sexual revolution blew up in their face and soon the reproductive revolution will too. Everything they once had to offer men is going down the toilet. They're feeling it too if the articles I've seen about how they can't find "a good man" are any indication. It's really kind of sad. Sure, there are good marriages and two parent families out there but they're getting less and less common. :(

All this doesn't really affect us guys though which is nice. Yeah, I know there's plenty of other stuff we have to deal with. The Y chromosome may or may not be extinct in 5 million years but I have a feeling that the X is in a lot more trouble. They just don't fully realise it yet.

i dont know about you but half the fun in having kids is bouncing your old ladys head off your crank, unless your a buttplug tugger. if i dont get laid is affects me, it affects me alot.

Analog Worms

I fear it's already too late. Single parent familes (read: single mothers) are on the increase and as research shows, kids from fatherless familes are more likely to be drug addicts/criminals and fail in school.

We're building up a social time bomb and the clock is counting down. And with lack of babies, not enough tax paying people will lead to pension systems collapsing, immigration will have to increase to provide a tax base which will then lead to racial tensions....

The West I fear is gasping it's last breaths. Thank you feminism...
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Johnny

Hey Mr. Worms!

Look on the bright side. When the West goes, it will take it's feminism with it. The West has 2 options as far as the welfare state for the aged: cut back on benefits ( sure...like that will happen), or increase immigration. The immigrants in the US are mostly from Mexico and Latin America. Next to the Middle East, Latin America cultures are the most UNfeminist on the planet.

It's going to be a kick to watch!
Openly Straight.

Analog Worms

Quote from: "Johnny"
Hey Mr. Worms!

Look on the bright side. When the West goes, it will take it's feminism with it. The West has 2 options as far as the welfare state for the aged: cut back on benefits ( sure...like that will happen), or increase immigration. The immigrants in the US are mostly from Mexico and Latin America. Next to the Middle East, Latin America cultures are the most UNfeminist on the planet.

It's going to be a kick to watch!

I agree but the sad thing is men built up this great civilization over centuries and it's taken little over 30 or so years of the virus known as feminism to bring it collapsing to it's knees...  :cry:
url=http://theafa.tk]Anti-Feminist Army[/url]

They call him the wanderer. Moving from one message board to the next. Just looking for a place to call home.

Setaseba

Quote from: "Truth"
i dont know about you but half the fun in having kids is bouncing your old ladys head off your crank, unless your a buttplug tugger. if i dont get laid is affects me, it affects me alot.

When women are insecure they try harder. I wouldn't worry about not getting yours Truth.

Go Up