Hillary: "I'm not a lesbian. I'm not!"

Started by ., Sep 21, 2007, 10:27 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

I see hypocrisy on boht sides of the political spectrum, but as I get older it seems to  glare more  among liberals/leftists in the public sphere
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

MAUS

Original point of this thread was....Hillary was....for the sake of improving her bid for more political power...denying that she is a lesbian.

Perhaps she hasn't been lately...perhaps her denyal has no more merit than Bill's ......perhaps Ellen Degeneris will reconsider voting for her....

As for the rest of this thread...if my dick would smell like shit after I fucked you then I'm just not interested....coach that in whatever academic high speach you wish.

typhonblue

Sep 29, 2007, 04:45 PM Last Edit: Sep 29, 2007, 05:07 PM by typhonblue

dr e

Original point of this thread was....Hillary was....for the sake of improving her bid for more political power...denying that she is a lesbian.

Perhaps she hasn't been lately...perhaps her denyal has no more merit than Bill's ......perhaps Ellen Degeneris will reconsider voting for her....

As for the rest of this thread...if my dick would smell like shit after I fucked you then I'm just not interested....coach that in whatever academic high speach you wish.

That's close to a personal attack Maus.  How about we talk about issues rather than taking the conversation to a personal level?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Alien Love Child

The thing I always wondered about leftists is when they are the loudest when proclaiming "There's nothing wrong with that!" it's also the first insult they reach for.

Because the whole issue is more valuable to them as a weapon. If they developed some reasonable method of addressing it, it's value as a weapon would cease.

What's amusing about the left is that most of it is as homophobic and racist as it accuses the right of being. And everything it proposes as a 'solution' only makes things worse and increases divisiveness in men. 

Yes, and the point made as well is that the left will create a issue or "phobia" while proclaiming to "support" the cause. As long as they can create something out of nothing, well, there you go.. more reason to blather nonsense and bash down men in general.  It in a way reminds me of the smoke screen my ex's attorney and her womens group created with the "anger management issue" they proclaimed I had, 2 years I had to battle off that allegation that stuck like glue whilst she never had to face hers which was fact, witnessed fact. Ya gotta love victim card, screw the rest of the deck, just play that victim card.

MAUS

That's close to a personal attack Maus.  How about we talk about issues rather than taking the conversation to a personal level?

In the words of Betty Freidan "The personal is political"

I have observed Devia in her exchanges with the other members of this board. If she presented herself on the MGTOW sanctuary she would have been served up as troll meatloaf long ago.

She is adept at pushing buttons and has a confidence that the rules of this board will defend her from having her own buttons pushed.

It is now apparent that her buttons are in fact easily accessible and in any venue where she could not invoke "teacher make him stop it" she would be dust in the wind.

I HEREBY CHALLANGE DEVIA TO TAKE THIS TO THE RING....BE WARNED YOU ARE SO OUTCLASSED IT IS PATHETIC.

Alien Love Child

In the words of the late great Ed Sullivan "We have a really great show".

typhonblue

I have observed Devia in her exchanges with the other members of this board. If she presented herself on the MGTOW sanctuary she would have been served up as troll meatloaf long ago.

She is adept at pushing buttons and has a confidence that the rules of this board will defend her from having her own buttons pushed.

It is now apparent that her buttons are in fact easily accessible and in any venue where she could not invoke "teacher make him stop it" she would be dust in the wind.

I HEREBY CHALLANGE DEVIA TO TAKE THIS TO THE RING....BE WARNED YOU ARE SO OUTCLASSED IT IS PATHETIC.

How did this get to be about devia?  :rolle:

I, for one, am getting tired of the number of threads that end up about devia.

Alien Love Child

How did this get to be about devia?  :rolle:

I, for one, am getting tired of the number of threads that end up about devia.

I don't believe that is the intent, it just took that course. :dontknow:

Cordell Walker

damn 2 canucks going at it
assets
MAUS----debatig skills, vitrol
devia---sarcasm and  passive aggresive behaviour

I tell yall what.............ya'll debate and the winner can take me on in a bout of naked oil wrasslin(devia, if you dont win the debate and I have to grab on MAUS  naked in hot oil..............imma kick yer ass :greener:

typhonblue

I tell yall what.............ya'll debate and the winner can take me on in a bout of naked oil wrasslin(devia, if you dont win the debate and I have to grab on MAUS  naked in hot oil..............imma kick yer ass :greener:

I would have to observe the latter match very closely. To improve my debating skills of course.  :angel4:

devia

Maus...

I made one comment on this thread four? pages ago, that attacking someones personal life as opposed to their political ideas really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. When voting for a politician I look for what policies they want to put in place.

I said nothing pro-homosexual, I said nothing about Clinton herself. To me it seems like you were debating someone other then myself, and when you got called on it being perhaps a personal attack you changed your story to say you were attacking me (which is ok) instead of the other person.

Back to personal lives of politians. Untill the first Clinton there was a media black out regarding the personal vs. the political. JFK was oviously an adulter but we never heard about it in the media at that time. It really had nothing to do with his policies or work place ethics. Lincoln? slept with his slaves even though he was anti-slave. So what?

Here's a question. How do you feel about that right-wing anti-homosexual senator who recently got outed as being gay?

My answer to that question is that his personal life is again accountable to no one but himself. If he wishes to take an anti-homosexual viewpoint publicy within his job that is his right to do so. His personal life should be seperate from his work.

Cordell Walker

dopes this mean I'm not going to get to  grapple around naked in hot oil with anyone???? :bawl:

devia, you remind me of  this poster on the first message board I  was ever on, a ezboard forum for  parents of interracial children and those in interracial relationships

she called herself  Kwiyet and I lost touch with her

anyway you and MAUS  get your debate on  and I will Oil up for the winner :greener:

CaptDMO

Oct 01, 2007, 08:18 AM Last Edit: Oct 01, 2007, 08:35 AM by CaptDMO

"It's more than just the women Gonz.  It's the men also.  I would like to hear from each man on this thread  about his reaction to the men's movement in the 1990's where men were meeting and talking about their painful emotional issues.  At the time did you subscribe to the "men going into the woods and beating drums" shaming that the media dished out? Did you laugh about those men and make fun of them?  Were you one of the ones who supported male intimacy?  If so, how?  I am guessing that very few on this board back in the 90's were supportive towards these men.  I would love to hear that I am wrong.

The sad fact is that it is not just women who are threatened by male friendship.m  It is many of the men also.

OK, You're wrong.
But I can only speak for a minority I suppose.
In the realm of recovering alcoholics (or whatever) there's an astounding amount of tear down and examination amongst the more successful. Sexuality, politrical, moral, ethical,
ett.-in essance judgemental tend to be tossed aside until the common ground can be sussed out.
When this transpires in groups limited to men, it's (eventually) discovered out loud what most men know instinctively, yet have no need to blather on aboutad fucking nausiem.

Often times the most offensive barrier to the process are "professional" counselors
with a background in "social" sciences and "state" sponsored guidelines in prefered outcome of male conflict resolution", or some other  such academically twisted name for
"Gonad removal".
I'll point out here that the success rates for such programs in actually resolving the problems folks may have with addiction is a resounding TWO PERCENT, the same success rate found amongst folk that do absolutely NOTHING.

Which brings me to a shameless testemonial, but by NO MEANS WHAT SO EVER an
advertisement, to so-called (fill in the blank)......Anonymous groups that address
addictions to real adulterants.

Oh sure, there's those annoying meetings that provide a respectable "event" to gather,
in the same place, at the same time. For many, this is where the action sometimes
happens. 

Then there's the parking lot, before and after such events. The gatherings by men for coffee or
other such lessor addictions (french vanilla ice cream-but only a cones worth, and only at such social introspective gatherings) that are loosely associated around such events.

The boundries that are set aside, with strict adherence to confidentiality within the group at the time, allow normally tacit memes to be laid out. Fully bullshit rhetoric themes are quickly cut at the knees, without mercy.

Or maybe- it's just amongst the folks I choose as part of MY sphere of influence.

While I'm at it.

As for the rest of this thread...if my dick would smell like shit after I fucked you then I'm just not interested....coach (couch?) that in whatever academic high speach you wish.

And you did just that....
Quote from: Dr. E

While there may be an assumption of context with "...as for the rest of this thread.."
I'm not seeing where It's relevant, as "...the rest of the thread" had nothing to do with the topic at hand pronounced by the title, other than derailment and transferance.

On it's own, nothing said there was a personal attack on anyone addressing the issue.
The only personal level I read was a personal preference announcement.
Drift happens, so be it. Try to avoid encouraging and protecting the actual offenders.

In My Humble Opinion
Posts under the name  of "Devia" have consistantly proven to be self-contradictory, disingenous, and contrived. 
I'll stand by MAUS -on THIS occasion.

The Gonzman

Lincoln? slept with his slaves even though he was anti-slave. So what?

Lincoln never owned slaves.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Go Up