Who is the best presidential candidate for the cause?

Started by SouthernGuy, Sep 23, 2007, 09:27 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SouthernGuy

Thanks to this board, I woke up and saw how old line Republican "women-firsters" can be just as bad as lefties when it comes to our issues. That being said, I still believe conservatives are our best bet. Giuliani has been through the system and thus far, he's my man.

Your picks?

Cordell Walker

"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

SouthernGuy

Ron Paul

Everybody I know loves Ron, but he isn't a contender. He's definitely making some noise and ruffling some feathers though. I guess I should've clarified, best candidate with a remote chance at Pennsylvania avenue...

FP

Ron Paul

Everybody I know loves Ron, but he isn't a contender. He's definitely making some noise and ruffling some feathers though. I guess I should've clarified, best candidate with a remote chance at Pennsylvania avenue...

With that qualifier... then no one is the best candidate. Nanny staters/feminists on the left and nanny staters/woman firsters on the right.

TheManOnTheStreet

Fred Thompson.

'Nuff said.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Cordell Walker

Ron Paul

I might be a nutcase, but I think Dr No can do it

sethay

Ron Paul

Yeah, everyone I know loves him too, but they all say he doesn't have a chance.  It is odd that, if everyone (or a large amount of people) love him, why doesn't he have a chance?

Part of it is that everyone thinks he doesn't have a chance, so they are going to support someone else.

Cordell Walker

a large enough group of people will have to register republican to vote  him inot the nomination

CaptDMO

a large enough group of people will have to register republican to vote  him inot the nomination

Not in New Hampshire-
We have "special" rules!
Pencil and paper ballots where I live.   
There's also a fairly strong RP contingent as well.

BRIAN

Oddly enough it will be Hillary Clinton who will be best for our cause. Her administration will be so onerous that it will drive men to the mens rights movement in droves.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Cordell Walker

Oddly enough it will be Hillary Clinton who will be best for our cause. Her administration will be so onerous that it will drive men to the mens rights movement in droves.

that is, if america survives her rule

I'd rather not take the chance

Peter

Ron Pauls' webpage gives a good impression of the man. Many seem anyway to dislike him a lot. Maybe he is to honest?

I have tried a bit to find out negative things about him and so far I have noticed that

his supporters seem to be a thin-skinned lot who spam web polls
I am not sure that he can handle the terrorism threat

Opinions?
BM-NByw7VE2PwjfTtsVdeE5ipuqx1AqkEv1

CaptDMO

Opinions?

Takes all kinds.
Considering the source, and alignment, of the "poll spam" event, and subsequent refusals to grant ink (arranged electrons-whatever) I have no reason to entirely dismiss the straw man venue.

thin-skinned?
Well, yes and no.
The whole Libertarian concept appeals to many that aim to relieve themselves of the onus planting, nurturing, weeding, and reaping, while demanding a share in the bounty of freedom.

I have personally met and spoken with a number of such parasitic  folk, attempting to co-opt the heavy lifting at "The Free State Project" gatherings in New Hampshire. Forums dedicated to this group reveal these maggots are BY NO MEANS the majority. Admittedly, mere numbers boosting has led to accepting grasshoppers into the winter refuge of the ant colony, as long as they're entertaining. Please consider the distinction between "Libertarian", and "libertarian", and consider who's likely to loudly fiddle about, and who's likely to simply continue the heavy lifting.

As far as "the terrorism threat".
Personally, I consider that meme stretched broader beyond reason than Title IX, "family" court,  VAWA (including pets), "felony" repercussions for minor crimes , and other proposed "hate crime" legislation.

Mr. Paul has  opined, as many Libertarians have, (there's an implied oath with which I take GREAT liberties paraphrasing here! )
"I'm not going to START shit, but rest assured, in NO uncertain terms, I'm willing to invest
my life in ENDING it!"

Many similar ideologies came from well known folk of the Colonial age of the U.S., much to
the dismay of those who raised levies, and arms, against them.

Right now I don't endorse Mr. Paul exclusively, however, the integrity of position he's demonstrated leads me to believe he doesn't suffer from the same anal leakage that the current popular front runners do EVERY TIME they migrate to distinct speaking venues.

Can he do it? Is it a wasted vote?
I don't care. I vote for a representative to the Republic, not the projected winner.
I maintain my OWN integrity that way.
In New Hampshire, we're allowed to do that With pencil and paper ballots,
one person counting, and TWO people watching, the number of miscreants is
MUCH lower than some of our immediate neighboring states.

But, that's just me........ 

dr e

Ron Paul?  Did he vote for VAWA?  I would guess he did unless he was out of town since it was unanimous.  Where does he stand on men's issues?  His web site doesn's say thing about family courts or men's issues.

\

Opinions?

Takes all kinds.
Considering the source, and alignment, of the "poll spam" event, and subsequent refusals to grant ink (arranged electrons-whatever) I have no reason to entirely dismiss the straw man venue.

thin-skinned?
Well, yes and no.
The whole Libertarian concept appeals to many that aim to relieve themselves of the onus planting, nurturing, weeding, and reaping, while demanding a share in the bounty of freedom.

I have personally met and spoken with a number of such parasitic  folk, attempting to co-opt the heavy lifting at "The Free State Project" gatherings in New Hampshire. Forums dedicated to this group reveal these maggots are BY NO MEANS the majority. Admittedly, mere numbers boosting has led to accepting grasshoppers into the winter refuge of the ant colony, as long as they're entertaining. Please consider the distinction between "Libertarian", and "libertarian", and consider who's likely to loudly fiddle about, and who's likely to simply continue the heavy lifting.

As far as "the terrorism threat".
Personally, I consider that meme stretched broader beyond reason than Title IX, "family" court,  VAWA (including pets), "felony" repercussions for minor crimes , and other proposed "hate crime" legislation.

Mr. Paul has  opined, as many Libertarians have, (there's an implied oath with which I take GREAT liberties paraphrasing here! )
"I'm not going to START shit, but rest assured, in NO uncertain terms, I'm willing to invest
my life in ENDING it!"

Many similar ideologies came from well known folk of the Colonial age of the U.S., much to
the dismay of those who raised levies, and arms, against them.

Right now I don't endorse Mr. Paul exclusively, however, the integrity of position he's demonstrated leads me to believe he doesn't suffer from the same anal leakage that the current popular front runners do EVERY TIME they migrate to distinct speaking venues.

Can he do it? Is it a wasted vote?
I don't care. I vote for a representative to the Republic, not the projected winner.
I maintain my OWN integrity that way.
In New Hampshire, we're allowed to do that With pencil and paper ballots,
one person counting, and TWO people watching, the number of miscreants is
MUCH lower than some of our immediate neighboring states.

But, that's just me........ 

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Garak

I can't find anything except hints to Ron Pauls opposition to feminism but I will give him credit for what I have found, his very outspoken opposition to the patriotism surrounding the War in Iraq and 9/11.

I found that he and Alex Jones appear to be on similar pages and that takes alot of courage. To endorse ideals of Alex Jones is political suicide and Alex Jones is also no friend of feminism (though he is not very outspoken about it). Alex Jones focuses on the movement towards one world government and what he calls "Prison Planet". None of us here can deny feminism is helping to pave the way for that by discrediting and imprisoning the very gender who would fight against it.

Not that I am endorsing all of Alex Jones' ideas (I do believe governments use feminism to reach an end goal), I just know that he is known as a conspiracy theorist and any politician who would appear to agree with him is one brave politician.
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

Go Up