Who is the best presidential candidate for the cause?

Started by SouthernGuy, Sep 23, 2007, 09:27 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

ron paul on mens issues
AGAINST ILLEGAL immigration
AGAINST sending american men to die unecessarily
AGAINST big goverment liberalsim
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

I believe Ron Paul's was the only vote against VAWA in the House of Representatives.

Garak

Sep 24, 2007, 12:55 PM Last Edit: Sep 24, 2007, 12:57 PM by Pentium 4

ron paul on mens issues
AGAINST ILLEGAL immigration
AGAINST sending american men to die unecessarily
AGAINST big goverment liberalsim

This means nothing without his official stance against other types of feminism. There is more to mens rights than being sent to war.

He could be against sending men to war to die but for reasons other than mens rights, he doesn't agree with the war for example. He may still not want to touch the biased family courts.

I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

dr e

Ron Paul DID vote against VAWA in 2005! 

Check it out

That's pretty impressive.  There were three others who should be listed:

Nay   CA-33   Watson, Diane [D]
Nay   CO-6   Tancredo, Thomas [R]
Nay   MA-5   Meehan, Martin [D]
Nay   TX-14   Paul, Ronald [R]

I would love to know the story behind these nay votes.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Virtue

Every thing Ron Paul says sounds good......but remember he has been a senator since 1970 and the only thing we can say he has done is to vote against VAWA.

His actions are good......but his inaction......what has he been doing for near 40 years?
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

dr e

Every thing Ron Paul says sounds good......but remember he has been a senator since 1970 and the only thing we can say he has done is to vote against VAWA.

His actions are good......but his inaction......what has he been doing for near 40 years?

I think you have the wrong guy Virtue.  Ron Paul isn't in the Senate, he's in the House.  He served until 1984 and then went back to his medical practice.  Returned to the house of rep in 1997.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/about/
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

K9

Anyone voting to "win" is a schmuck! That's what's wrong with AmeriKa; there is no political conscience.

I will vote for RP as a Republican, or I will vote for hime as an Independent, or I will write him in.

Anything else and I would be just another perverted patriot, like the rest of the schmucks.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

SouthernGuy

Anyone voting to "win" is a schmuck! That's what's wrong with AmeriKa; there is no political conscience.

I will vote for RP as a Republican, or I will vote for hime as an Independent, or I will write him in.

Anything else and I would be just another perverted patriot, like the rest of the schmucks.

I thought the same thing when in 1992, as a brash young eighteen year old striving for an outspoken candidate, I voted for Perot. I then sat back and got to rethink my decision for eight solid years under a democrat president, directly because of a split vote(Perot). I'd prefer that not happen again...

dr e

I agree with you SG but we are in a tight spot.  Our issues are ignored by both major partys.  If we are to make any headway whatsoever we will likely make quicker progress if the two party system becomes less stable.  When that happens issues like ours tend to find themselves into the mainstream.  It's a longshot but I think it is worth it since the R and D's are both stonewalling everything that we try to bring to the table.

Lazurite

Agreed.  Voting to win is exactly what's allowed the two-party system to become so firmly entrenched.  And as long as they can continue to polarize the voting populace with their bickering and false dichotomies, the two major parties can be sure that nothing poses a serious threat to their power.

Garak

Agreed.  Voting to win is exactly what's allowed the two-party system to become so firmly entrenched.  And as long as they can continue to polarize the voting populace with their bickering and false dichotomies, the two major parties can be sure that nothing poses a serious threat to their power.

Many people don't vote for independants because they are told that they cannot win. Either those people do not vote at all or they choose one of the 2 parties.

Make no mistake, the 2 parties protect each other no matter how much they appear to bicker.
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

Thomas

Hillary is the frontrunner to become our next president. She's a disaster because of her attitude toward men and boys, but she's also a disaster waiting to happen because of her rampant disregard for fiscal responsibility. Support for Ron Paul gives him a presence today (and on election day, 2008). At this point, he has my vote. If Hillary wins, especially if she wins two terms, we will find ourselves in a fiscal crisis that will dwarf anything we've seen since the Great Depression of the 20th century, and it may well dwarf that. We will then need a leader like Ron Paul, and he might have the background to lead, if he gets a significant number of votes now.

Fiscally, we're in deep (just listen to Greenspan, and note that he's far from alone) and we're heading in far deeper.

BTW: Are you investing in gold and Brazil (no I do not have a vested interest, but I am going there)?
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

hansside

Less Government IS good for men because Government is the tool feminist use to destroy men.

sethay

Now, one part of me would really want to hear what the candidates have to say about men's issues. 

However, the problem is.  If there is someone who supports men's rights and they state it publicly...they probably won't win the election.

It seems that Ron Paul is for individual rights rather then rights based on sex, and I think that is a good thing for men.

Cordell Walker

Now, one part of me would really want to hear what the candidates have to say about men's issues. 

However, the problem is.  If there is someone who supports men's rights and they state it publicly...they probably won't win the election.

It seems that Ron Paul is for individual rights rather then rights based on sex, and I think that is a good thing for men.

he gave a speech in front of a christian group and he said as much.......he said  being an individual in a free country should ensure one's rights, not membership in a protected class
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Go Up