Isreali Style Emancipation

Started by poiuyt, Nov 20, 2007, 10:15 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

poiuyt

It looks as if the mens movement in Isreal are taking giant political strides in a direction mens movements across the world can learn from.

They literally have a political party machine to fight elections and parliamentarians voicing the legislative impact on males in various sub-committees.

Most jews having been subject to discrimination through the ages are very sensitive to not being instrumental in the creation of a descriminatory state. As that would be to defeat the object of their race and religion.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123940
(IsraelNN.com) A new Knesset subcommittee for fathers' rights in divorce and child-custody proceedings held its first meeting Monday.

The Subcommittee on the Family Crisis in Israel was presided over by its chairman, MK Chaim Amsalem (Shas). Committee member and initiator Avraham Ravitz (UTJ) delivered the opening statement which ignited a stormy clash between government representatives and rights groups.

"This committee is dealing with the life and death issues faced by thousands of children, mothers and fathers in Israel," MK Ravitz said. He expressed hopes that the committee will fix legislation that makes it too easy for false claims to be filed against divorced fathers resulting in their being cut off from visiting their children.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/134825
(IsraelNN.com) The Knesset's Subcommittee for the Examination of Claims of Legal Severity Against Men in the Areas of Welfare and Family held a stormy meeting on Tuesday to discuss the gender disparity in custody arrangements granted to divorced parents.  While 35 percent of divorced fathers have custody of their children in the United States and European countries, one men's rights activist said, in Israel only 2.3 percent have custody.  "Are Jewish men that bad?" he asked rhetorically.

Shouting broke out when female social services representatives said that family violence is more often directed against women, and again when male activists said violence against men was ignored.  Several men said that divorced women could easily file false claims of violence in order to win full custody, with one man calling the legal system "feminist and fanatic."  Lawyers joined the fray as well, with one lawyer saying her male clients "sit across from me and cry like babies... they want to see their children but aren't allowed to."

http://www.knesset.gov.il/elections16/eng/lists/list_eng.asp?id=7
Below are the 7 candidates of the Men's Rights in the Family (Ra-ash) list running for the 16th Knesset.

1.  Jakov Schlosser
2.  El-Hai Avikzar
3.  Abraham Torati
4.  Shmuel Grinberg
5.  Haim Ariha
6.  Oded Davidson
7.  Sium Tadela

Libertariandadd

Israel might be a great place to start a worldwide backlash against feminism. I hope they can exercise their war powers statutes to indict and imprison this twisted gang of thugs. It would be a great start.
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

dr e

Shouting broke out when female social services representatives said that family violence is more often directed against women, and again when male activists said violence against men was ignored.  Several men said that divorced women could easily file false claims of violence in order to win full custody, with one man calling the legal system "feminist and fanatic."  Lawyers joined the fray as well, with one lawyer saying her male clients "sit across from me and cry like babies... they want to see their children but aren't allowed to."

I admire they are getting some of these issues on the table.  That is light years beyond our present state.  We can only hope that their efforts may help our own.  Bless them!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

BRIAN

I admire they are getting some of these issues on the table.  That is light years beyond our present state.  We can only hope that their efforts may help our own.  Bless them!

Light years ahead of us is right. We still get shouted down just for bringing the subject up.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

MAUS

Jeez...now I am really confused :dontknow:

I just posted a complaint that the lawyers for B'nai Brith are listing those who bad mouth feminism among their "hate speach" concerns.....

Now you would think there might be some concensus on this...I mean...are they going to consider excommunicating Glenn Sacks? Are they going to hold up Todd Goldman as a poster child of political correctness?

Would it spoil some great eternal plan..if I were a wealthy man? :rolle:

One could reasonably wonder.

K9

I recall reading that Israel is very strict on divorced parents leaving the country with children. I also read that a man has to consent to his wife divorcing him or she cannot attend Temple or some such thing.

I've always said they should give Israel Utah or one of the Dakotas. The above items are more reasons to invite them to start their own state within our borders,
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Go Up