I call Bullshit

Started by Virtue, Nov 20, 2007, 10:22 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Virtue

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071119/ap_on_re_us/boys_rape_1

ACWORTH, Ga. - Three boys ages 8 and 9 were being held Monday in a detention center on charges of raping an 11-year-old girl in the woods near a suburban apartment complex, officials said.
ADVERTISEMENT

The alleged attack happened Thursday and the girl's mother reported it to authorities Sunday, Acworth police Capt. Wayne Dennard said.

"The juvenile victim stated that an 8-year-old boy and two 9-year-old boys that she had been playing with earlier pulled her into a wooded area, where one of the boys raped her," Dennard said.

The three boys were charged with rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment and sexual assault, Dennard told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Their names were being withheld because of their age.

Calls to the Acworth Police Department and Cobb County prosecutors seeking further detail were not returned Monday morning.

Acworth is 28 miles north of Atlanta in the city's fast-growing outer suburbs.

I dont buy this.....prepubescent boys?.......
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Mr. X

yeah, 8 and 9? Sounds kind of fishy. I really doubt some kid is getting a chubby at 8 or 9.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

shard43

yeah, 8 and 9? Sounds kind of fishy. I really doubt some kid is getting a chubby at 8 or 9.

Feminist response: Rape is about power, not sex.

(Unless of course a woman does it. In which case the man is still to blame.)

Assault

I suspect they were all doing a little exploring and it somehow got back to the parents. Now it has to be a rape scene instead of a natural occurence that many children go through when learning about sexuality.

I too, call bullshit.
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

BRIAN

They where younger and smalller than her and on top of it all there was another girl their with her. I hope when this comes out in the wash the boys will not be screwed for life on this false allegation.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Quentin0352

Same general thoughts I have been wondering on all of this. Something just doesn't sound right in the way it is being reported. Kind of like the young boy being babysat who was dared by his sitter to touch her breast and when his mother reported it the police tried to arrest a ten your old for sexual assault instead of the older sitter.

jaketk

Feminist response: Rape is about power, not sex.

(Unless of course a woman does it. In which case the man is still to blame.)

While you were probably being facetious, there are feminists who think this.

dr e

Thanks for the link Jake.  On that page there is another link to an article that quotes the father of one of the boys:

http://www.cbs46.com/news/14635586/detail.html

"He's only 45 inches, 40 pounds in the third grade," the boy's father said. "This girl's in the fifth grade, she's 11 years old, 2 foot taller than him. How can my boy with a broken wrist be accused of any kidnapping charge?"

The boy's father said he believes she made up the story to cover up her promiscuity.

"She's trying to cover her own butt by getting everyone else in more serious trouble," the boy's father said. "I guess we're just going to have to see how this is going to unfold."

This part is heartbreaking:

The three boys -- an 8-year-old and two 9-year-olds -- appeared in juvenile court Monday afternoon, dwarfed by the courtroom chairs and wearing navy blue jump suits and shackles. Their names were being withheld because of their age.

This is what we have come to.  This is incredibly sad and simply hard to believe.  Two little eight year olds and a nine year old in shackles?  That is a sign of a very sick society.  That is infuriating.  How much longer can anyone stand by and watch this? 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

TheManOnTheStreet

True 'dat E.  Unfreaking real!  Someone please explain to me why these kids, YES KIDS! need to be in shackles?  Gimme a freaking break!

And of course, in true form, the femikook sites are rallying the battle cry of "rapists"!  The best one I saw was one that claimed that the father was most likely a rapist himself and that is why he is defending his son!  Yea, ok!

TMOTS

The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

outdoors

it is my understanding the next day the girl was found to be lieing-no shackles for her or even a orange jumpsuit--seeing as the mother was the one who pressed the charges why isn't she in jail---these boys will NEVER forget what a girl's word alone can do to someone

CaptDMO

it is my understanding the next day the girl was found to be lieing-no shackles for her or even a orange jumpsuit--seeing as the mother was the one who pressed the charges

If you could come up with links to that....!
In the meantime, how serendipitous  of Tawana Brawley's "posse" to revisit her case.

Virtue

it is my understanding the next day the girl was found to be lieing

Yes please I would love to see the follow up on this.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Quentin0352

Watching the video I notice that she claims she and another girl had been playing tag with the boys when it happened. So, where is the other girl? Also the at least one boy is white and the girl is black so you know that if it doesn't go her way the usual idiots will show up no matter what the truth is on the matter.

A bit fuller version of the story is at this link though.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/georgia/news-article.aspx?storyid=95962

Thomas

Under questionable circumstances, a black female has accused three males (were they all white?). The males have been charged with "rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment and sexual assault."

Why are bells ringing in my head? And why aren't Duke students demanding that these boys be castrated?
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

jaketk

I think the most disturbing part is that these boys were placed in juvenile prison where is no separation between age groups. It is a very real likelihood that these boys are being physically and sexually assaulted by older boys, and the only tangible reason for this is probably a tactic by the prosecutors to get the boys to confess and plead out. That said, I would like to know how the police managed to conduct a sufficient investigation in a couple of hours to get whatever evidence they claim they have to warrant arresting and imprisoning these boys.

Go Up