Holy Bat, Sh!tman...I mean...

Started by The Gonzman, Nov 21, 2007, 07:16 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Substitute Teacher Charged With Statutory Sodomy, Rape
Created: 11/19/2007 10:40:42 PM
Last updated: 11/20/2007 11:49:56 AM

(KSDK) - A substitute teacher at a middle school in Jefferson County, Mo., is charged with one count each of statutory sodomy and statutory rape for allegedly having sex with a male student.

Investigators said the boy is a student and Northwest Valley Middle School, where Amanda Miner, 28, was a substitute teacher.

There is no reason to believe the two met at school and investigators said they don't know if Miner was the boy's teacher.

The alleged sexual contact began in late October and continued for several weeks before the victim reported the crime, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office Lt. Dave Marshak said.

Marshak said authorities have no reason to believe there are any other alleged victims.

Minor is being held at the Jefferson County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bond.

Hmm... Now where I come from, grades 1-3 are primary school, 4-6 are Middle School, 7-8 (or nine some times) are Junior High, and above that High School....

Grades 4 - 6 ... Hmmmm .. Great Ceasar's Ghost!   Age 9 - 11?!?!?!?!  Maybe - maybe -  12?

Good God.  That's Child molesting.  Pedophilia.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

scarbo

And, true to form, the news broadcast last night on KSDK used the words "relationship" to describe the woman and kid.

Garak

Here it is:

Grades 1-5 Elementary School
Grades 6-7 Middle School
Grades 8-9 Junior High
Grades 10-12 High School

But yeah, around 11-12 for Middle School.
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

dr e

Around here it is grades 1-5 for elementary, 6-8 for middle school and 9-12 for hs.  That would put him as being around 12-14 years old.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

BRIAN

Nope they didn't call it what it is,  child molestation, but they did at least call it statutory rape in the article. I have noticed that the MSM usualy tries to minimize it by calling it sexual assault, or an "inapropriate relationship".

Calling it a statutory rape is at least closer to the truth.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Garak

Nope they didn't call it what it is,  child molestation, but they did at least call it statutory rape in the article. I have noticed that the MSM usualy tries to minimize it by calling it sexual assault, or an "inapropriate relationship".

Baby steps maybe but things are getting better.

D

"Getting better"?  That is their plan all along.  They want to criminalize women in the exact same way and they are doing their best to move it forward.  It has nothing to do with the media, it has to do with the population consensus.  What the media is trying to do is push it along step by step but it has to be sensitive to the majority, and especially women.  Otherwise why would they even publish it in the first place?

Garak

"Getting better"?  That is their plan all along.  They want to criminalize women in the exact same way and they are doing their best to move it forward.  It has nothing to do with the media, it has to do with the population consensus.  What the media is trying to do is push it along step by step but it has to be sensitive to the majority, and especially women.  Otherwise why would they even publish it in the first place?

Matter of perspective.

D

Matter of perspective.

AS soon as people start looking at the "justice system" as a business with stock holders, share holders and a self proclaimed mandate to increase profits, demographics and market penetration then we will then all realize that it is all a scam.  And one of its fundemental priorities is to divide and conquer us so "it" as an entity can strip us of our individual rights, both men and women, to get richer.  Which is exactly why I see it sadly ironic that MRA's actually cheer when they see women stripped of their individual and supposedly inalienable rights.  I agree it's not fair to see women get away with what they have been getting away with but this tit for tat game will not restore our rights it will only annihalate them.

Mr. Nickle

The alternative is the status quo which means men get shit on. Typically when women are hurt, actions are taken to correct the situation. So I hope more women get what they demand which is to be treated exactly like men.
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

D

The alternative is the status quo which means men get shit on. Typically when women are hurt, actions are taken to correct the situation. So I hope more women get what they demand which is to be treated exactly like men.

I agree, they should be treated equally under the law.  My concern is the constant eradication of our individual rights.   First they take away rights from men, then slowly, when nobodies looking strip them from women.  That's where I call feminism an equality movement.   It's like this.  First they take away men's rights to their children.  Soon, they will take away women's rights to their children.  Hence, feminism truley is an equality movement.   

CaptDMO

Hmmm...
SO, in the US-
Who's DEMANDING "universal childrens health care", first for "the poorchildren ", then for "those woman and children falling through the cracks", next "for college students", and the final joke-"the finest quality of health care for ALL citizens with mandatory participation by everyone"?

Who's touting and promising it in expectation of "votes" to power?
When "the norm" has been established as the same expectations Canadians and
Mexicans hold for "health care"-then the job is done I suppose.

I use health care (and "wellness") as it's easier to watch happening in front of our faces.
"No fault" divorce" is a womans law. Strangely it seperates authoritarian fathers from the family equation. WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
Manditory pre-school, kindergarten, title IX, etc. - Yep, "The State" as the authoritarian.
Harsher arrest, proscecution, conviction, sentancing, parole conditions, etc. for men only
are blimding folks such as myself to demand that  the same "equal" treatment for women is the answer, rather than the ABRUPT elimination of the tools used by those responsible for the slow boil of micromanagement and instillation of governance by FEAR of whims the self-annointed ones.

On a side note, National Ammunition day in the United States  was Monday, the 19th of November. Black Friday, TODAY, (the friday following the US Thanksgiving holiday) offers
thinly veiled "bargins" on inventory that merchants of unneeded crap need to (hopefully) sell to make room for higher priced "must have" items for Christmastime gift giving.
I suspect one can get Chinese manufactured sythes. grass whips, pick axe handles, pitch forks, hay rakes, spades etc. for a reduced rate. None require an endless supply of bateries, extension cords, or petrolium to operate.
How much agriculture one decides to practice in a paved over  urban setting is a matter of personal choice, just be sure to INSTINCTIVELY know the difference between the sprouting bounty, invasive species,  and the  choking weeds that do nothing but  consume precious resources.   

RockyMountainMan

Minor is being held at the Jefferson County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bond.

WTF?  What is the minor being held for - having a penis?
Give me liberty or give me death.

----------------

Tact is for those lacking sufficient wit for sarcasm.

D

Hmmm...
SO, in the US-
Who's DEMANDING "universal childrens health care", first for "the poorchildren ", then for "those woman and children falling through the cracks", next "for college students", and the final joke-"the finest quality of health care for ALL citizens with mandatory participation by everyone"?

Who's touting and promising it in expectation of "votes" to power?
When "the norm" has been established as the same expectations Canadians and
Mexicans hold for "health care"-then the job is done I suppose.

I use health care (and "wellness") as it's easier to watch happening in front of our faces.
"No fault" divorce" is a womans law. Strangely it seperates authoritarian fathers from the family equation. WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
Manditory pre-school, kindergarten, title IX, etc. - Yep, "The State" as the authoritarian.
Harsher arrest, proscecution, conviction, sentancing, parole conditions, etc. for men only
are blimding folks such as myself to demand that  the same "equal" treatment for women is the answer, rather than the ABRUPT elimination of the tools used by those responsible for the slow boil of micromanagement and instillation of governance by FEAR of whims the self-annointed ones.

On a side note, National Ammunition day in the United States  was Monday, the 19th of November. Black Friday, TODAY, (the friday following the US Thanksgiving holiday) offers
thinly veiled "bargins" on inventory that merchants of unneeded crap need to (hopefully) sell to make room for higher priced "must have" items for Christmastime gift giving.
I suspect one can get Chinese manufactured sythes. grass whips, pick axe handles, pitch forks, hay rakes, spades etc. for a reduced rate. None require an endless supply of bateries, extension cords, or petrolium to operate.
How much agriculture one decides to practice in a paved over  urban setting is a matter of personal choice, just be sure to INSTINCTIVELY know the difference between the sprouting bounty, invasive species,  and the  choking weeds that do nothing but  consume precious resources.   

Ask yourself who benifits?  You basically have satan whispering in women's ears promising to take all her woes away if she just signs on the doted line.  Don't you think that same greedy piece of shit will eventually turn on her first chance he gets?  Or in this case "it".

shard43

I agree, they should be treated equally under the law.  My concern is the constant eradication of our individual rights.   First they take away rights from men, then slowly, when nobodies looking strip them from women. 

I'm past caring.

Really and truly past caring.

Go Up