English Muslim Brides surgically restoring virginity...

Started by ClarkCable, Dec 17, 2007, 08:15 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ClarkCable

If she's marrying a fundamentalist Muslim, agreeing in advance to the traditions of the family she's joining, then what basis does she have to complain? Basing a marriage on a lie is always a terrible mistake, and she's headed for nothing but trouble.

Which is fine, but it's a shame that she's going to cause so much trouble for others in the process.

Aegis

If she's marrying a fundamentalist Muslim, agreeing in advance to the traditions of the family she's joining, then what basis does she have to complain? Basing a marriage on a lie is always a terrible mistake, and she's headed for nothing but trouble.

Which is fine, but it's a shame that she's going to cause so much trouble for others in the process.

Yes, insofar as being honest with the husband is concerned.  But everybody else can shove it because they aren't parties to the contract.  The blurb didn't say that she was deceiving her husband about being a virgin.

outdoors

Aegis

I had to use another type of browser just now to open the foxnews link.  So I read the article, not just the blurb at the top of this thread, and it doesn't say either way whether she intended to deceive her husband-to-be about it.

ClarkCable

She's having it sewn up again just to fool the in-laws? I doubt that.

Aegis

She's having it sewn up again just to fool the in-laws? I doubt that.

Perhaps you are right.  It was certainly a strange omission in the article, to completely avoid the question of whether her husband would know about it.

Mr. Nickle

I don't understand the whole virgin thing. They are terrible. Why would you want one?
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

shard43

I don't understand the whole virgin thing. They are terrible. Why would you want one?

I can speak from experience here...

They tend to be very open to new things in bed.
They don't compare you to their last bf and say that he fucked them better. (Especially relevant in an argument)
They tend to love you much more unreservedly.
They're tighter and fit you like a glove later on.

I think virgins just make better long-term partners but in Western culture virginity seems to be something to be ashamed of or abhorred, as evidenced by your post.

outdoors

Go Up