excellent comeback!

Started by outdoors, Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Bobx23456

where did I say that it was wrong for that man to shoot the detective Garak
and just like bob has the right to say what he wants I have the right to say
IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE SHIT HE DOES YOUR NOT A LIBERTARIAN YOU ARE A SICK ASSHOLE

There are some really sick people on Stand Your Ground.  You got that part right.

Blessings

Bob
Catch more of The World According to Bob at:  http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

It's time for men to retake our natural and age old leadership position.

Bobx23456

the same one you have been avoiding-do you want your daughter to be someones cunt---or just a whore?

If you read The World According to Bob, fathers would be advised to encourage your daughter to become a good wife instad a whore. 

Blessings

Bob

devia

<<<And My grandfather and great uncles established a long family tradition of killing fascists.>>>

>>>Is that a death threat, Gonzman? <<<<

I'd say it's not, unless you're a fascist and his grandfather was around. That's in question for me because of your comments about the South American diamond mines. You'll have to clarify.

devia

<<<I cant believe that this thread wont die
here is a picture of me back when I was 6 years old with a certian canuckistani and her wife in law>>>

i told you not to post those pics!!!!!!!!!!..

Bobx23456

Feminists knocked down men to advance women.

So what would you do?  Be like them?  Not add any choices to men, but take them away from women?  That's the sad, pathetic, loser philosophy of bitter old feminists - and Bob.

Fuck that.

You are projecting again.  You've been defending females and attacking real men all day.  That sounds like a feminist.

Blessings

Bob

Bobx23456

Mainstream men's activism looks better if, and only if, they condemn such things.

You argue against that here.

How does this add up?

For the past century and a half so-called "mainstream" or should we say milquetoast men's actavism has gotten exacltly nowhere but to encourage more feminist control and domination.   Glad to know where you are coming from.

Blesisngs

Bob

devia

This thread reminds me of a movie we we watched "This is England".

Cordell Walker

<<<I cant believe that this thread wont die
here is a picture of me back when I was 6 years old with a certian canuckistani and her wife in law>>>

i told you not to post those pics!!!!!!!!!!..

sorry baby girl, but I gots to teach you a lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Gonzman

And My grandfather and great uncles established a long family tradition of killing fascists.

Is that a death threat, Gonzman? 

You pointed out how your ancestors fought in WWI.

Why would you take it as a threat?  You a fascist?

Your behavior is rank, gutless and cowardly.
We have a word for people like that.  Nithing.

Might as well put in a few ad-hominem insults to go with the death threat, Gonzman.  Typical

Remainder of insults deleted.

Shoe fits.  Wear it.

Or man up.

Blessings

Bob

I'll pass on blessings from agents of Satan.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

The Gonzman

Feminists knocked down men to advance women.

So what would you do?  Be like them?  Not add any choices to men, but take them away from women?  That's the sad, pathetic, loser philosophy of bitter old feminists - and Bob.

Fuck that.

You are projecting again.  You've been defending females and attacking real men all day.  That sounds like a feminist.

Blessings

Bob

You?  A man?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

The Gonzman

Mainstream men's activism looks better if, and only if, they condemn such things.

You argue against that here.

How does this add up?

For the past century and a half so-called "mainstream" or should we say milquetoast men's actavism has gotten exacltly nowhere but to encourage more feminist control and domination.   Glad to know where you are coming from.

Blesisngs

Bob

My acheivements are legion.  I have real men, with their kids and property who thank me.  I have men who I have pulled back from killing themselves.  I have risked my property and freedom for it.  I have lost a small fortune doing it.

You?

Oh yeah - you babble on teh interwebz.

Isn't that cute?

The Gonzman

the same one you have been avoiding-do you want your daughter to be someones cunt---or just a whore?

If you read The World According to Bob, fathers would be advised to encourage your daughter to become a good wife instad a whore. 

Blessings

Bob

Because if you train her to be anything but a dependent parasite fit only for a weak man, she's a whore.

Bob says so.

Cordell Walker

I dont have a daughter but I would think that it would be proper to teach her their is honor in bieng a hosuewife and no shame, but likewise in choosing a career
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

dr e

I think this thread has run its course.  Thread closed.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Go Up