excellent comeback!

Started by outdoors, Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Bobx23456

Bob - Tell us what you are doing to help the cause. 

For a start, Bob pisses off a lot of feminists and raised the awareness of men.  

Bob also provides a lot of men with thinking outside of the feminist box that now controlls schools and universities.  

What have you done to help the cause lately?  

Blessings

Bob
Catch more of The World According to Bob at:  http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

It's time for men to retake our natural and age old leadership position.

Garak

John, it seems that you are more likely to side with feminists because your "values" tell you to (which is what you did in this case).

Do the feminists show the same respect to you John?

Actually, I signed up at my local NOW chapter today and I'm just feeling the love.

This is actually a very good tactic: Infiltrate the ranks of feminists and take control of their power base. 

What have tactics like that gotten us? Tactics like that depend on feminists beginning to care about men. Haven't the last 40 years shown us that goal is next to impossible. It is not in the nature of the beast.

We are begining to see alot of complaints about the marriage strike, that is where we are winning this, not in the halls of NOW. That's like American troops joining the Iraqi military to beat them.

The post on Yahoo that opened this thread is how to go about it. Explain why men are angry and make no apologies.

Right on bro!

Another discussion board I frequent is managed by a man who's avitar carries the slogan "Kick them in the cunt."   Men have been trying to get the feminists to sympathize with us for the past century, and all it does is allow them to stomp on us more and more.    The only way men will ever restore our respect and position in society is to get angry, get mad, get aggressive, and to act MANLY.

Many decades of milquetoast whining has gotten men exactly nowhere.   It will get us nowhere not.  It is in fact supporting the feminist takeover of our society.   Only by opposing feminism can men ever hope to oppose feminism.   "Me too" feminism will get us nowhere.  

Time to get angry.  Take no prisoners. 

Blessings

Bob

Hi Bob, I will say that you go over the top but you are right, we cannot continue to "play nice".

We don't have to agree with them, but calling them cunts is a quick mind closer for all who are listening...politicians for example.

Be angry but don't let it look like revenge. The key to winning this thing is in winning the hearts and minds of the fence sitters.

Like I said, the Yahoo post that started this thread is a perfect example. Be firm, explain your position with no personal attacks and make no apologies.
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

Garak

Jan 27, 2008, 09:24 AM Last Edit: Jan 27, 2008, 09:33 AM by Garak

Quote from: Garak
That's like American troops joining the Iraqi military to beat them.

Isn't it more like American spies infiltrating Iraqi units?

Perhaps but spies have the American military to act on learned information. Does the MRM have anyone to act on learned information? No, the politicians are on the feminist side.

I don't know what Johns goal is with becoming a member of NOW but since acting as spy seems pointless, the only thing I can think of is to try and change the feminists themselves. Alot of work with so little payoff. If the members of NOW would actually think equal minded, NOW would be history. They won't do that.

dr e

Bob also provides a lot of men with thinking outside of the feminist box that now controlls schools and universities. 

Blessings

Bob

So pissing people off is your forte?   :greener:

You are writing on it.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Cordell Walker

Dr E, I think bob is kind of whacked out in some ways(and perceptive in others) but people like him can put  it in perspective for the opponents............like I said, would you rather deal with Dr King or bobby seale and the panthers????
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

CaptDMO

Sorry, I can only see the writings of "Bob", and the sudden insistence
to float up from the bottom, as someone providing a laser target on ANY legitimate threat
to "womyn's rights".
Dr. Evil- server ID code archive alert!

Expect bob's sock-partner Neil any day now!
(old Andrew Dice Clay joke)

But that's just me, keepin' it real!

Bobx23456

Blessings

Bob

So pissing people off is your forte?   :greener:

You are writing on it.

Uh, no.  Raising the awareness of men and providing ways of thinking outside the feminist box are Bob's forte. 

Blessings

Bob

Bobx23456

Dr E, I think bob is kind of whacked out in some ways

2. Personal attacks are not allowed.

Pat Kibbon

Does the MRM have anyone to act on learned information?
I would learn all I can about feminism.

Infiltrators can undermine.
"We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paper work is overwhelming."

Cordell Walker

it wasnt meant to be an attack bob, I actually like you
but to me calling all women cunts is downgrading some good ladies
we have spoken on other boards and  we both share libertarian leanings and philosophies about pro active resistance to the nanny state
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Garak

Does the MRM have anyone to act on learned information?
I would learn all I can about feminism.

Infiltrators can undermine.

I read feminist sites all the time but I won't show them my support (inflate their numbers) by joining NOW.

Garak

we have spoken on other boards and  we both share libertarian leanings and philosophies about pro active resistance to the nanny state

I don't have a problem with him calling all women cunts, I just won't do it because I know it is a discussion stopper and a mind closer.

Let's face it though Tony, it is hard to weed out the good from the bad and that is a tool feminists have in their favor. It is how men continue to get trapped. Most men would not step into the Lions Den if they KNEW there was a Lion in there. Too often the Lion comes out later after the doors are locked.

CaptDMO

Wow!
Is that the best you got "bob"?

Bobx23456

Hi Tony,
I guess it's a matter of terminology.   I suppose there are good ladies, but most these days are feminists even if they start the conversations with "I'm not a femininist."   I have yet to meet one who doesn't believe in all the accomplishments of first wave feminism, and tacitly support most of second wave feminism.   Not even those females who rant against "feminmism" because they oppose abortion.

I'm glad we agree on active resistance.    I never agree with anyone on every issue. 

Blessings

Bob

Pat Kibbon

I won't show them my support by joining NOW.

Anyone joing NOW as an infiltrator should consider: will it achieve a gain for the advancement of men's interests that is sufficient to offset the damage done by the dues that are paid to join?
"We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paper work is overwhelming."

Go Up