Cordell Walker

we can generalize about evil doctors though cant we
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

dr e

we can generalize about evil doctors though cant we

:greener:  Always.

Just no global crap like men are bastards or women are whores.  etc
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Cordell Walker

fair enough
but I wonder..................if a bastard man and a whore woman have a hermaphrodite kid............what would it be???

Bobx23456

That's a warning for you Bob.  Three and you are out.  Negative generalizations are against the rules here.

So dr e, I wasn't aware that PC-speak is required here.   Which non-PC word is prohibited?   

Blessings

Bob

Catch more of The World According to Bob at:  http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

It's time for men to retake our natural and age old leadership position.

Cordell Walker

dont buck Dr E bob...................the last dude that did is now hillary clinton's houseboy!!!!!!!!!!! :toothy9:

dr e

That's a warning for you Bob.  Three and you are out.  Negative generalizations are against the rules here.

So dr e, I wasn't aware that PC-speak is required here.   Which non-PC word is prohibited?   

Blessings

Bob

If you don't like the rules here Bob you might want to find some other place to post.  Follow the rules or you are out. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

devia

Evil,

Have you taken the time to read Bob's blog? If so would there be rules against linking to sites that encourage acts against women and police?

Bob, I know you don't think rape is rape unless a virgin is spoiled, you're a proponent for adolescent females marrying adult males, and you believe that women who have jobs instead of being a housewife are all whores.

I'd like to ask where does that leave you... are you someone who needs attention that badly they have to make everyone disagree with them so they will give you that attention? Or are you someone who thinks any attention is good, even if it's bad.

Yes some guys here have given you the benefit of the doubt, I'd think even TMOTS would curdle after reading your Jon Benet thread. So eventually you'll be banned.

It's interesting that we've had a thread this week disclosing who posts on feminists websites, I'd guess you are a guy but if it was shown you were a feminist it wouldn't be a surprise to me.

Cordell Walker

Jan 27, 2008, 07:10 PM Last Edit: Jan 27, 2008, 07:21 PM by trailer park tony montana
actually I dont disagree with  his position on armed resistance to the  american gestapo
have you ever heard of Ruby Ridge Devia

RIP Sammy Weaver

Bobx23456

actually I dont disagree with  his position on armed resistance to the  american gestapo
have you ever heard of Ruby Ridge Devia

RIP Sammy Weaver

Yep, the BATF are happy to shoot your wife, your son, and even your dog to enforce their criminal violation of the 2nd Amendment.

"Is your church BATF approved"  -->  title of a disk someone sent me after the Waco massacre. 

Blessings

Bob

Bobx23456

dont buck Dr E bob...................the last dude that did is now hillary clinton's houseboy!!!!!!!!!!! :toothy9:

Just asking about the rules, Tony.   Part of what I'm doing here is finding out why Dr E is being criticized on so many other MRA web sites lately.  Bob has been a "member" here for a couple of years but has been busy elsewhere.  But recently there has been quite a bit of discussion about Dr E, and I'm wondering what it's about.   

I wonder which non-PC word or thought that I posted resulted in Dr. E's "warning."   Maybe he can clarify for us.   

Bob generally doesn't follow the PC feminist language rules.  For example, the Anglo-Saxon language was banned by King William after he conquered England at the Battle of Hastings in 1066.  He's been dead for 900 years, but his prohibition on our ancestral Anglo-Saxon language is still strongly enforced.  We're supposed to use the Latin/French "vagina" of the Norman conquerors instead of "cunt" of my Anglo-Saxon natives.   Bob's wife, who is a Professor of Old English and Medieval Studies, advocates reclaiming of our native language using words like "cunt" and "cock" and so forth.  Now Bob has been "warned" by Dr. E, for some infraction or perhaps for a contrary opinion.  Bob certainly doesn't want to get into a fight with Dr. E, but banishing Bob would be his loss.  Bob has a very dedicated group of men's rights advocates who are regular supporters.  Angry active MEN who refuse to kowtow to PC speech and milquetoast  politeness doesn't get it on The World According To Bob.

Instead of fighting among the men, lets make war on the feminists and start a counter attack. 

Blessings

Bob

Bobx23456

Evil,

Have you taken the time to read Bob's blog? If so would there be rules against linking to sites that encourage acts against women and police?

Bob, I know you don't think rape is rape unless a virgin is spoiled, you're a proponent for adolescent females marrying adult males, and you believe that women who have jobs instead of being a housewife are all whores.

I'd like to ask where does that leave you... are you someone who needs attention that badly they have to make everyone disagree with them so they will give you that attention? Or are you someone who thinks any attention is good, even if it's bad.

Yes some guys here have given you the benefit of the doubt, I'd think even TMOTS would curdle after reading your Jon Benet thread. So eventually you'll be banned.

It's interesting that we've had a thread this week disclosing who posts on feminists websites, I'd guess you are a guy but if it was shown you were a feminist it wouldn't be a surprise to me.

Well, devia, I'm not surprised that you object to Bob's criticism of feminist dogma.   Many females don't like Bob's continuing support of men and men's activism. 

You are mistaken if you think that Bob is anti-female, or "against women" as you put it.    You have probably missed Bob's reccomendation of a good women's blog at http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/2006/11/good-womans-blog.html  or you can just go to the good women's blog at http://homeliving.blogspot.com/   

Like most MRA's, Bob is a straight man who would love to be able to have a happy life without the feminist war on men.   Unfortunatly straight men are in trouble and at risk whenever we get near a feamale we thouth was different from the others.   Sure, she's different, but check out the Men's Stories page for examples of men who tried to trust a female in a feminazi police state.  Like most straight men, Bob wants to have a good life with a decent (non-feminst) female. 

Blessings

Bob

Cordell Walker

Jan 27, 2008, 08:07 PM Last Edit: Jan 27, 2008, 08:14 PM by trailer park tony montana
bob............................I see flashes ofboth brilliance and buffoonery in your posts
like saying all women should be in the kitchen and that women dont belong in leadership postiions is downright dumb
the things you say about rape not being a real crime...........stupid as hell
your ideas about  doing property damage to companies that make $$$ off misandry...................absolute genius
your libertarian convictions.................very rational
but much of your overt sexism  goes against  what a libertarian in my opiniion should be

btw bob, devia is one of the good guys, she likes ayn rand!!!!!!

devia

You're a straight man.. but you defend what Jackson did as normal behavior between adolescent boys? Not sure what you meant there Bob.

Cordell Walker

devia, you gotta admit, any sane parent wouldnt let their kid spend the night at wacko jacko's house
if yer gonna do that why not let michael vick take care of your puppies for ya????

devia

This site  http://homeliving.blogspot.com  looks just like yours.  That's strange.

Go Up