excellent comeback!

Started by outdoors, Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

CaptDMO

8 rounds at the range within a nine inch cluster....,

Ummm..not good enough.
Better than the majority of urban police I imagine.

The Gonzman

Ummm..not good enough.

She does a lot better with her 9mm, but she insists on using her .45
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

devia

Sometimes Devia just adores the Gonz.

Stallywood

I believe hes talking about inner cities...what with hoodies and all.
Stally

There is no epidemic of violence. Crime has fallen sharply in the recent years. Other than that I like it, especially the part about how women's interests are being put at risk, all for the sake of enabling women who are liars and extortionists.
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

Stallywood

Jan 28, 2008, 09:05 AM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 09:24 AM by Stallywood
exactly, they would say it anyways...this mangina approach to Mens rights is bullshit. We are at war, and will be for the next 100 years if we continue to play nice and give a fuck what the feminist say about us, and most of all, try to placate and appease them. Nice guys finish last. but they get to f##k the fat chick.  Ask the broke guy who just went to jail because he cant pay his child support for a child that isnt even his, and whom lives in a house he used to live in, but now is forced to simply pay for. Ask the guy whose gf started an argument with him, started beating him, and when he defended himself, a bunch of manginas kicked the shit out of him...  Hell ask the guy who just retired, and is told he is selfish and needs to go back to work for another 10 years to ensure his parisite is well taken care of when he kicks the bucket.
Stally

I do not think BOB is doing anything but giving the RADFEMS ammunition to say all people involved in Mens and Fathers rights issues are woman haters who want to turn women into chattels. The RADFEMS will cherry pick and take these things to the MSM and that will work to dis-credit us. I am the father of a daughter I want her to be and do what ever she wants. After reading the screeds BOB posts on his blog I get the feeling he is opposed to my daughter having any choices other than those he deems appropriate, That doesn't sit well with me since I am for FREEDOM and EQUALITY for everyone. BOB seems to be the male equivilent of the very worst of the RADFEMS and it is allways a bad idea to become what you behold with contempt. BOB also likes to refer to himself in third person that I find pretensous and annoying.

The RADFEMS would say it anyway and as usual they would need no proof.

parasite.

CaptDMO

;-)

Bobx23456

Ummm..not good enough.

And she has the pussy pass for murder.  If she kills a husbnd with her .45 she'll get 6 months probation.

Should a husband trust a female with a weapon and a pass?   

Blessings

Bob

Catch more of The World According to Bob at:  http://bobstruth.blogspot.com

It's time for men to retake our natural and age old leadership position.

Aegis

Ummm..not good enough.

And she has the pussy pass for murder.  If she kills a husbnd with her .45 she'll get 6 months probation.

Blessings

Bob

You weren't around for a previous thread about the Gonzman's daughter.  As you said, you were otherwise occupied.  Advocating rape and assault of police officers is time consuming, I would imagine.  But in that thread, the Gonzman shared with us just how proud he is of his daughter.  I must agree that he has reason.  His daughter stood for what was right, outing a so-called friend who was engaging in paternity fraud.  His daughter faced the scorn of her peers with grace and equanimity.  I would feel safer around Gonzman's daughter when she was carrying, not less safe, even if she were furious with me.  Her character has been tested and proven.  I could not say the same of you.  If you were with me and carrying, I would be terrified of being pulled over, because you just might turn it into a shootout.  Seriously, get a grip.

Stallywood

I have a daughter. I raise her to be able to do what she wants. i think the difference is, is that I dont tell her she is due anything (special) because she is a girl. She is due because she is just as good as anyone else. So as far as I have seen she doesnt have an overly developed entitlement attitude if she has one at all. She is only 13. In short anything she wants to do, and can do, she has my blessings. I hope this makes sense.
But things will probably get more complicated as she gets older....
Stally

parasite.

devia

Get a grip Stally..

She's 13.. you're running out of time. If you were a good father you'd be busy finding a husband for her before she's out of her breeding age and becomes a whore with all that fancy education.

MAUS

Get a grip Stally..

She's 13.. you're running out of time. If you were a good father you'd be busy finding a husband for her before she's out of her breeding age and becomes a whore with all that fancy education.

Right on Devia....she should persue a career as a divorce lawyer. We can always import taxpayer replenishment to fund our retirements from elsewhere...Hell...why should they resent being overtaxed for the benefit of those who were too selfish to share their jellybeans with a kid.

Stallywood

Damn, here I am thinking I had done a somewhat decent job....and now I find out Im a failure.... :bawl:

I think she wants to be a Vet, or a graphics artist...
Stally

parasite.

The Gonzman

Ummm..not good enough.

Blessings

Bob

Are you saying my daughter, who I raised and taught morality to, should not be trusted to defend herself because she has a XX chromosome?

If so, that is either a direct personal insult to me by implying I am deficient in instilling morality in my children; or a direct personal attack on my daughter in implying she is incapable of learning those lessons.

Care to clarify?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Cordell Walker

the way the gonzdaughter can shoot, TPTM thinks sh needs a new nickname
1.Leann harvey oswald
2. CHarlene withman :toothy9:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

devia

<<<I think she wants to be a Vet, or a graphics artist..>>>

Well first of all Stally those might be whore activities (you'll have the check with the expert). Second both of those engagements will undermine her childbearing years. I'm not sure if your on the right path to being a good father. Don't you have a friend where she could find her real calling with?

Go Up