excellent comeback!

Started by outdoors, Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Garak

Jan 28, 2008, 12:27 PM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 12:30 PM by Garak
You want me to explain the bolded part Stally?

LOL, I just realized that I misspelled a word. Wandering should be wondering

To explain: It is normal for people to look to the past to make a comparison to today. Especially if you talk to elderly people.

I find it amazing that when I talk to my grandmother, she doesn't remember being oppressed. Women WERE happy back then according to the people who lived it.
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

Cordell Walker

TPTM says that stally is welcome to come to the mobile home and take a few hits off Osama Bong Laden or sabong husien or barack obonga, giving stally cottonmouth, thus making him thirsty enough to drink a few red stripes
unfortunatly TPTM has quit smokin weed until after the republican primaries in Texas in order to campaign forDr Paul
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Stallywood

Jan 28, 2008, 12:31 PM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 12:39 PM by Stallywood
Yea, its amazing how so many people didnt know they were "oppressed" until some ass%% came and told them they were...Lots of people now a days, are so willing  to be victims.
Stally

You want me to explain the bolded part Stally?

LOL, I just realized that I misspelled a word. Wandering should be wondering

To explain: It is normal for people to look to the past to mmake a comparison to today. Especially if you talk to elderly people.

I find it amazing that when I talk to my grandmother, she doesn't remember being oppressed. Women WERE happy back then according to the people who lived it.
Gentleman is a man who consciously serves women. I prefer the golden rule.

Behind every great man, is a
parasite.

Women who say men won't commit, usually aren't worth committing to.

dr e

TPTM says that stally is welcome to come to the mobile home and take a few hits off Osama Bong Laden or sabong husien or barack obonga, giving stally cottonmouth, thus making him thirsty enough to drink a few red stripes
unfortunatly TPTM has quit smokin weed until after the republican primaries in Texas in order to campaign forDr Paul

Now that is some funny shit!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Stallywood

Jan 28, 2008, 12:37 PM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 12:40 PM by Stallywood
While my buddy Stally, does appreciate your kindly offer. He says that with all due respect, he is going to have to decline it.  He says that for 1 thing, that mobile home-trailer parks are like internationally known hot spots for many of this
countries Acts of god/Natural disasters...(Namely Tornadoes!!!) and 2, while Stally does have his vices, the wacky tobbacky isnt one of them....Perhaps you might have some them er trailer trash women around?

parasite.

Cordell Walker

nope Stally, TPTM is the kinda redneck that prefers the bus stop Keisha's to the trailer park Tracy's :greener:

Stallywood

Stally says, that although he knows that Beggies cant be choosies, he prefers the sanctity of the Tracies....  And he forgives you fer bein a redneck..

nope Stally, TPTM is the kinda redneck that prefers the bus stop Keisha's to the trailer park Tracy's :greener:

parasite.

outdoors

TPTM  totally reminds me of the "Trailer park Boys" and he should be a regular on the show.LMAO!! :happy1:

devia

Devia thinks that it there was a tornado both Stally and Tony whould be welcome in her old home to ride it out, Devia knows that there father wouldn't allow Bob within 100 meters of said property.

outdoors

Jan 28, 2008, 12:56 PM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 12:58 PM by outdoors

Devia knows that there father wouldn't allow Bob within 100 meters of said property.

thats why there are guns-to protect our whores and cunts

Stallywood

Stally and his daughter say thanks....He could use the time to come up with an acceptable career for her....

Devia thinks that it there was a tornado both Stally and Tony whould be welcome in her old home to ride it out, Devia knows that there father wouldn't allow Bob within 100 meters of said property.

parasite.

Cordell Walker

TPTM has noticed that bob hasnt visited us today
either
1. the gonzdaughter paid him a visit and made him an offer he cant refuse(in chich case he might not ever come back)
2.R kelly pissed on him by mistake
3. he is at michael jackson's house engaging in "normal" behaviour

devia

Devia thinks we should all enjoy getting along with each other, and respect each others opinions... but that's just devia.

Devia did not know that her oldest daughter being really smart school wise , and fun to be around is a whore because her boyfriend and her are not married yet.

Devia has much false pride in her oldest daughter. Devia's daughter had a much higher IQ then a daughter should have.

Devia did not know that her daughter would be much happier married to an old man then being in school. Devia's daughter would be better off following Bob's plan for her then contributing to society as a large.

outdoors

well outdoors must prepare his young daughter for the real life! and school is definately an option-must train her to be a good wife-while she is young enough to understand that being your-self and working to strive in life just makes you a whore and someones cunt.,

Go Up