excellent comeback!

Started by outdoors, Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Garak

Here's what I see.

I see a man "Standing His Ground" against great opposition (myself included) and responding in a mostly respectful manner without lashing out. I admit, he has more self control than I would if I had opposition from all sides.

So this is how people who "Stand their Ground" are treated. Frankly, I am dissapointed.
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

The Gonzman

Here's what I see.

I see a man "Standing His Ground" against great opposition (myself included) and responding in a mostly respectful manner without lashing out. I admit, he has more self control than I would if I had opposition from all sides.

So this is how people who "Stand their Ground" are treated. Frankly, I am dissapointed.

Calling my daughter a feminist most certainly does NOT qualify as not lashing out, and is profound and unyielding disrespect.

Honeyed words couched in an ignorant manner of expressions so as to feign uniqueness is called being passive-aggressive.  Which is regarded by folks who are educated as a female trait.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

outdoors

Here's what I see.

i have said he is is good,and he is.I just don't think that thinkin of my daughter as a future whore or someones cunt is appropriate.Do you?

devia

No Garak

This is how people who advocate rape, child molestation, killing of police officers, and a society where 1/2 the population has no rights are treated.

Is that a problem with you?

outdoors

k gotta feed the deer-put the chickens away-roll 1 and grab a beer--don't leave me behind

Cordell Walker

Here's what I see.

Calling my daughter a feminist most certainly does NOT qualify as not lashing out, and is profound and unyielding disrespect.

Honeyed words couched in an ignorant manner of expressions so as to feign uniqueness is called being passive-aggressive.  Which is regarded by folks who are educated as a female trait.

TPTM has reached the conclusion that the gonzman thiks bob is acting like a little BEYOOOOOOOOOTCH
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Gonzman

Here's what I see.

TPTM has reached the conclusion that the gonzman thiks bob is acting like a little BEYOOOOOOOOOTCH

Bob has had at least two direct requests for clarification which Bob has ignored.  Which means, where I cone from, that Bob either didn't say what he meant, or mean what he said - OR - is ashamed of what his words mean?

Neither of which remotely fits the definition of "Manly" which he throws around; and puts the lie to its importance to him.

Which means I think we ought to give him to Jen and let her feed him cracked corn.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Garak

No Garak

This is how people who advocate rape, child molestation, killing of police officers, and a society where 1/2 the population has no rights are treated.

Whatever Devia, I could say that your sanctimonious attitude is what drives people like Bob to the beliefs that they have.

Cordell Walker

Here's what I see.

Bob has had at least two direct requests for clarification which Bob has ignored.  Which means, where I cone from, that Bob either didn't say what he meant, or mean what he said - OR - is ashamed of what his words mean?

Neither of which remotely fits the definition of "Manly" which he throws around; and puts the lie to its importance to him.

Which means I think we ought to give him to Jen and let her feed him cracked corn.

TPTM doesnt disagree with the gonzman at all...........................the only thing that TPTM can say is that that chicken would look a damn sight better fried with some hot sauce on TPTM's plate

outdoors

i would be cautious eateing a chicken that looks like that

outdoors

k-i really think we went off-topic somewhere

Cordell Walker

TPTM doesnt think there was an origianl topic

devia

Devia has no problem with you thinking that she is sanctimonious because she thinks  Bob is of the lowest common denominator. In fact Devia thinks if you agree with Bob Devia can only give kudos to the men who are not like Bob. Devia thinks you are initialed to your viewpoint. Devia thinks she is also initialed to her viewpoint.

Bob thinks Devia should not have a viewpoint. Unless she's a whore. Devia would rather be a whore then not have a viewpoint.

<<<Whatever Devia, I could say that your sanctimonious attitude is what drives people like Bob to the beliefs that they have.

Is that a problem with you?>>>

Garak

Devia has no problem with you thinking that she is sanctimonious because she thinks  Bob is of the lowest common denominator. In fact Devia thinks if you agree with Bob Devia can only give kudos to the men who are not like Bob. Devia thinks you are initialed to your viewpoint. Devia thinks she is also initialed to her viewpoint.

Bob thinks Devia should not have a viewpoint. Unless she's a whore. Devia would rather be a whore then not have a viewpoint.

<<<Whatever Devia, I could say that your sanctimonious attitude is what drives people like Bob to the beliefs that they have.

Is that a problem with you?>>>

I guess Devia doesn't agree that for this movement to succeed we need moderates and radicals?

I wonder why Devia thinks that way, because it easier on Devia's gender?

Cordell Walker

TPTM thinks bob goes beyond radical inot the realm of disgusting
and TPTM also thinks devia might be more sensitive to some of bobs more disgusting views cuz devia is a woman

Go Up