excellent comeback!

Started by outdoors, Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

devia

Garak.

Devia does not think that radical means advocating child rape. Does Garak think radical means child rape?

Garak

Garak.

Devia does not think that radical means advocating child rape. Does Garak think radical means child rape?

Prove that he advocates child rape, then and only then, will this post have any meaning.

Feminists declared war on women who wanted to mothers instead of CEO's, are you ok with that?
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

The Gonzman

No Garak

This is how people who advocate rape, child molestation, killing of police officers, and a society where 1/2 the population has no rights are treated.

Is that a problem with you?

Whatever Devia, I could say that your sanctimonious attitude is what drives people like Bob to the beliefs that they have.

It is a problem with me.

For all of Devia's frequent off-targetness, I have never heard her advocate for wholesale discrimination of men based upon gender.

Bob does indeed on his blog advocate each and every one of those things, point blank, and in so many words.  And while I freely advocate for his right to say such things - to speak and do that which is both wrong and stupid - it is the responsibility of any moral and thinking person to express their revulsion at such thoughts.

Just because it comes from Devia doesn't mean it's wrong.  In fact, people should be ashamed that it didn't come from them.

Bob is not my comrade.  And if I find him in my trench, I have two words: "Friendly fire."  If we have to welcome people like Bob to win, we deserve to lose.  I will do many things to beat feminism - except become the same thing as them.  It defeats our entire purpose to replace one moral atrocity with its mirror image.

We are the first here to excoriate and rake the feminazis over the coals for not disavowing their extremists.  It's time to be better than them.  This is not a difference in process, but in principle; Bob is not thinking outside the box in advocating a different startegy - he is advocating an entirely different raison d'etre, one that is repugnant in the extreme.

What "Bob" advocates is bald faced evil of proportions that are both Satanic and Hitlerian.

It is odd that within the past week I have spoken of going on feminist blogs undercover and speaking similar things as Bob advocates (with the genders reversed) to great amusement and titters and choruses of "Preach it, sister!" and "You go, GRRRRRRRL!"  I do so in disguise as a woman because the even the exact same thing coming from a male would be shouted down to keep me in my place.

Well?  What say you?  Going to sing that chorus, but in Tenor instead of Soprano?  The feminists wrote it, Garak.  Sure that song is one you want to make your antiphon?

Ever consider the feminists and the lurkers are watching?"  Or that it is highly coincidental that "Bob" posts here such extremism after we talk about posting similar crap on femionist blogs to call attention to THEIR misandry?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

outdoors

Here's what I see.

I see a man "Standing His Ground" against great opposition (myself included) and responding in a mostly respectful manner without lashing out. I admit, he has more self control than I would if I had opposition from all sides.

So this is how people who "Stand their Ground" are treated. Frankly, I am dissapointed.

i have said he is is good,and he is.I just don't think that thinkin of my daughter as a future whore or someones cunt is appropriate.Do you?

Well do you??????

Garak

No Garak

This is how people who advocate rape, child molestation, killing of police officers, and a society where 1/2 the population has no rights are treated.

Whatever Devia, I could say that your sanctimonious attitude is what drives people like Bob to the beliefs that they have.

It is a problem with me.

For all of Devia's frequent off-targetness, I have never heard her advocate for wholesale discrimination of men based upon gender.

Bob does indeed on his blog advocate each and every one of those things, point blank, and in so many words.  And while I freely advocate for his right to say such things - to speak and do that which is both wrong and stupid - it is the responsibility of any moral and thinking person to express their revulsion at such thoughts.

Just because it comes from Devia doesn't mean it's wrong.  In fact, people should be ashamed that it didn't come from them.

Bob is not my comrade.  And if I find him in my trench, I have two words: "Friendly fire."  If we have to welcome people like Bob to win, we deserve to lose.  I will do many things to beat feminism - except become the same thing as them.  It defeats our entire purpose to replace one moral atrocity with its mirror image.

We are the first here to excoriate and rake the feminazis over the coals for not disavowing their extremists.  It's time to be better than them.  This is not a difference in process, but in principle; Bob is not thinking outside the box in advocating a different startegy - he is advocating an entirely different raison d'etre, one that is repugnant in the extreme.

What "Bob" advocates is bald faced evil of proportions that are both Satanic and Hitlerian.

It is odd that within the past week I have spoken of going on feminist blogs undercover and speaking similar things as Bob advocates (with the genders reversed) to great amusement and titters and choruses of "Preach it, sister!" and "You go, GRRRRRRRL!"  I do so in disguise as a woman because the even the exact same thing coming from a male would be shouted down to keep me in my place.

Well?  What say you?  Going to sing that chorus, but in Tenor instead of Soprano?  The feminists wrote it, Garak.  Sure that song is one you want to make your antiphon?

Ever consider the feminists and the lurkers are watching?"  Or that it is highly coincidental that "Bob" posts here such extremism after we talk about posting similar crap on femionist blogs to call attention to THEIR misandry?

What are you saying, that he is a troll? If that is what you believe then why are you feeding the troll?

As for the friendly fire comment, what can I say Gonz, pathetic.

Cordell Walker

TPTM thinks GOnz is right on target..................well spoken

for the record gonz...its fragging not friedly fire
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Garak

I say this is beginning to feel like feministing.com.

The Gonzman

Garak.

Prove that he advocates child rape, then and only then, will this post have any meaning.

Devia already posted such a link, where he states that a six year old got what was coming to her.

Feminists declared war on women who wanted to mothers instead of CEO's, are you ok with that?

False dilemma
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Garak

Whatever, I see it is either play nice with the feminists or get out.

Cordell Walker

thats bullshit and you know it garak

I have advocated armed resistance myself and  nobody jumped my ass
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Gonzman

What are you saying, that he is a troll? If that is what you believe then why are you feeding the troll?

Because that is what a MAN does when faced with evil.  You confront it, and don't let it stand unchallenged.

As for the friendly fire comment, what can I say Gonz, pathetic.

I will leave standing by someone who speaks evil on the sheer basis of their gender, and ridiculing another who confronts such evil on the basis of their differing gender to feminists.

As for pathetic - how sad that you don't aspire to be better than them.

The Gonzman

Whatever, I see it is either play nice with the feminists or get out.

False dilemma

outdoors

Here's what I see.

I see a man "Standing His Ground" against great opposition (myself included) and responding in a mostly respectful manner without lashing out. I admit, he has more self control than I would if I had opposition from all sides.

So this is how people who "Stand their Ground" are treated. Frankly, I am dissapointed.

i have said he is is good,and he is.I just don't think that thinkin of my daughter as a future whore or someones cunt is appropriate.Do you?

Well do you??????

WELL?????????

Garak

It's like this, I haven't read Bob's blogs but I have read what he has posted here and I don't see him as the enemy that you folks do.

Oh you get so pissed off when your daughters are the topic of conversation, chivalry kicking in? I thought chivalry was a thing of the past among people here. Apparently not.

This is what has happened so far in this war:

1) Feminists have generalized and insulted their way to unprecedented success.

2) MRA's have played nice and gotten very little accomplished.

I don't do things Bob's way either but I don't condemn him for being an angry man and speaking out about it.

outdoors

It's like this, I haven't read Bob's blogs but I have read what he has posted here and I don't see him as the enemy that you folks do.

Oh you get so pissed off when your daughters are the topic of conversation, chivalry kicking in? I thought chivalry was a thing of the past among people here. Apparently not.

This is what has happened so far in this war:

1) Feminists have generalized and insulted their way to unprecedented success.

2) MRA's have played nice and gotten very little accomplished.

I don't do things Bob's way either but I don't condemn him for being an angry man and speaking out about it.

still no need to go that far!

Go Up