excellent comeback!

Started by outdoors, Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Garak

uhhhhhhhhhhh read my posts
I myself am angry
I, myself have advocated and armed paramilitary style MRA organization similar to the black panthers
I, myself have said that if a few feminazis got some lead poisoining curtosy of Mr Kalashnikov, it would send a good message
so dont talk to me about anger cuz I got plenty of it
but my anger does not change my belief in my libertariansim and my unitarianism

Beliefs are beliefs, unless you fear the Bob's beliefs will become law...I don't understand your objections. Are you into thought control now?
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

outdoors

Garak! I am losing respect for ya!   fast

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings?

i don't care if it does!
now you are inverting,answer the question

The Gonzman

http://bobstruth.blogspot.com/2008/01/dv-pig-gets-his.html

A police detective apparently deserved getting shot and killed because he was working on DV cases.

actually TBQ I'm not that disgusted by those views................I do think that once the law becomes oppressive to a certian extent, armed resistance to the police is an option
however I refuse to revel in somones death who was doing their job even if I was the triggerman

The question is: Was the detective innocent?

When family judges get harrassed (or shot) we don't put up this much of a fight.  :drunken_smilie:

It is up to Bob, then, to demonstrate that this is warranted, as he is making the assertion that it was.  That is debate 101 at the high school level.

Bob manifestly does not.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Garak

A police detective apparently deserved getting shot and killed because he was working on DV cases.

actually TBQ I'm not that disgusted by those views................I do think that once the law becomes oppressive to a certian extent, armed resistance to the police is an option
however I refuse to revel in somones death who was doing their job even if I was the triggerman

When family judges get harrassed (or shot) we don't put up this much of a fight.  :drunken_smilie:

It is up to Bob, then, to demonstrate that this is warranted, as he is making the assertion that it was.  That is debate 101 at the high school level.

Bob manifestly does not.

If you challenge it then I guess it is up to you to show that it ISN'T warranted.

Garak

i don't care if it does!

What question would that be?

Cordell Walker

where did I say that it was wrong for that man to shoot the detective Garak
and just like bob has the right to say what he wants I have the right to say
IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE SHIT HE DOES YOUR NOT A LIBERTARIAN YOU ARE A SICK ASSHOLE
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Gonzman

Garak

Are you really defending this guy or are you just not wanting to admit that you were wrong?

I think you nailed it, Devia.

Oh - and I disagree with Devia frequently Garak.  Remember?  Or do you want me to do your homework for you here, too?

Or when a woman says the sky is blue to I have to take a contrarian position lest I be accused of "chivalry?"
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Garak

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE SHIT HE DOES YOUR NOT A LIBERTARIAN YOU ARE A SICK ASSHOLE

I never put words in your mouth Tony, I asked if you thought the man was innocent.

It is a given that DV laws are biased and it is also a given that those who enforce those laws are biased. Another given is that DV laws and the biases ruin many innocent mens lives.

What has to be examined is if this detective was innocent or if was like all the other "enforcers" of biased laws?

outdoors

i don't care if it does!

the same one you have been avoiding-do you want your daughter to be someones cunt---or just a whore?

The Gonzman

Bob manifestly does not.

If you challenge it then I guess it is up to you to show that it ISN'T warranted.

Where in the above words do I make such a challenge, sirrah?  I observe.

And my observation is correct.

Garak

Garak

Are you really defending this guy or are you just not wanting to admit that you were wrong?

I think you nailed it, Devia.

Oh - and I disagree with Devia frequently Garak.  Remember?  Or do you want me to do your homework for you here, too?

Or when a woman says the sky is blue to I have to take a contrarian position lest I be accused of "chivalry?"

Everyone disagrees with Devia most of the time. This time, she is your ally. Strange bed fellows but I really don't care about her reputation right now...or yours.

Cordell Walker

I never put words in your mouth Tony, I asked if you thought the man was innocent.

It is a given that DV laws are biased and it is also a given that those who enforce those laws are biased. Another given is that DV laws and the biases ruin many innocent mens lives.

What has to be examined is if this detective was innocent or if was like all the other "enforcers" of biased laws?

look sometimes a fight involves taking of life
I am not opposed to that
I am not a particularly big defender of law enforcement
the guy might have had it coming, maybe not
its a shame it had to come to killing either way

The Gonzman

I am open, however, to being convinced that this particular detective deserved what he got due to specific personal actions that were a result of dereliction of duty, or abuse of his position.

Pray enlighten me.

You may proceed.

EDIT:  Please include sources, documentation, links and cites.  You demanded it earlier.  It would be hypocritical of you to not provide it.

Edit in advance:  Yeah.  Didn't think so.

Garak

i don't care if it does!

the same one you have been avoiding-do you want your daughter to be someones cunt---or just a whore?

Avoiding? Right, you just need to read. That was answered on page 15.

Here it is again.

No, since Bob isn't raising your daughter then what's the problem?

Cordell Walker

I wouldnt personally try to convince you of that Gonz, but I do however think that when the law becomes the enemy of freedom, use of force agisnt those who enforce it is if not right, then justified
not every private in the wermacht deserved killing, most were just boys, but I wont condemn the red army or allies for it

Go Up