excellent comeback!

Started by outdoors, Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Garak

I am open, however, to being convinced that this particular detective deserved what he got due to specific personal actions that were a result of dereliction of duty, or abuse of his position.

Pray enlighten me.

You may proceed.

EDIT:  Please include sources, documentation, links and cites.  You demanded it earlier.  It would be hypocritical of you to not provide it.

Edit in advance:  Yeah.  Didn't think so.

I am not arguing for or against this detectives death. I am simply asking if he was innocent or not. I have no idea but I won't dismiss it as the rantings of a madman.

Without biased enforcers, there would alot fewer men who have had their lives ruined by the biased laws and courts. He could be as guilty as the family court judge who issues a restraining order without evidence.
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

The Gonzman

I wouldnt personally try to convince you of that Gonz, but I do however think that when the law becomes the enemy of freedom, use of force agisnt those who enforce it is if not right, then justified
not every private in the wermacht deserved killing, most were just boys, but I wont condemn the red army or allies for it

I do too, but assassinating someone while they sit in a car requires a high level of evidence indeed.  Acts of war are apples and oranges compared to that.

I can be convinced - but thus far all Bob offers is that he is a "blue gun thug" and thus deserves death.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

outdoors

soo... as long as it wasn't YOUR daughter thats ok?which was what the question was --YOUR daughter-not mine

I find it hard to believe that you would refer your own daughter as a whore or whatsisnames  cunt

The Gonzman

I am not arguing for or against this detectives death. I am simply asking if he was innocent or not. I have no idea but I won't dismiss it as the rantings of a madman.

I ask it too.  Bob said he deserved to die.

Still waiting - him, you, I don't care - teach me.

Hmmmm - notice your hero is letting your ass twist in the wind here, Garak.

Without biased enforcers, there would alot fewer men who have had their lives ruined by the biased laws and courts. He could be as guilty as the family court judge who issues a restraining order without evidence.

Could be innocent too.  I'm awaiting Bob's proof for his positivist statement that he deserved death.

I mean - if I just accepted it without proof, I'd be a kool-aid drinker, Garak.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Cordell Walker

I wouldnt personally try to convince you of that Gonz, but I do however think that when the law becomes the enemy of freedom, use of force agisnt those who enforce it is if not right, then justified
not every private in the wermacht deserved killing, most were just boys, but I wont condemn the red army or allies for it

I do too, but assassinating someone while they sit in a car requires a high level of evidence indeed.  Acts of war are apples and oranges compared to that.

I can be convinced - but thus far all Bob offers is that he is a "blue gun thug" and thus deserves death.

good point the wermacht comparison was not well thought out
and I dont think that every cop is a "blue gun thug"
on the other hand, I am reluctant to judge someone as a "cop killer" etc because I know sometimes some guys feel like they aint got nothin left to lose and nothing worth gaining
and even if the killing was justified in a larger context, I still would condemn celebrating  the death of someone who was doing their job
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Garak

soo... as long as it wasn't YOUR daughter thats ok?which was what the question was --YOUR daughter-not mine

I find it hard to believe that you would refer your own daughter as a whore or whatsisnames  cunt

I asked if he directly called your daughter a whore for a reason. I wanted to know if it was a general statement or if I missed the part where he called your daughter a whore.

Further, if he had directly called my daughter a whore, I would have likely dismissed it on the grounds that Bob does not know my daughter and can't make an accurate assessment.

Garak

on the other hand, I am reluctant to judge someone as a "cop killer" etc because I know sometimes some guys feel like they aint got nothin left to lose and nothing worth gaining
and even if the killing was justified in a larger context, I still would condemn celebrating  the death of someone who was doing their job

I get what you are saying Tony but let's take it a little further. If the person killed doing their job was an enemy soldier....would you see it differently? I certainly would, you can't win a war feeling sorry for the other side.

The Gonzman

and even if the killing was justified in a larger context, I still would condemn celebrating  the death of someone who was doing their job

BTW, though - Bob claimed earlier in ths thread he didn't advocate assaulting police.

This means Bob is a liar.

Garak

I ask it too.  Bob said he deserved to die.

Still waiting - him, you, I don't care - teach me.

Hmmmm - notice your hero is letting your ass twist in the wind here, Garak.

Could be innocent too.  I'm awaiting Bob's proof for his positivist statement that he deserved death.

I mean - if I just accepted it without proof, I'd be a kool-aid drinker, Garak.

My hero? Yeah right, defending a mans rights to have beliefs without being gang banged doesn't make that man my hero.

Cordell Walker

I wouldnt feel differently..............................I dont feel sorry for the cop or think he deserved to die
he signed up to enforce laws
some just
some unjust
he got killed
shit happens

The Gonzman

I find it hard to believe that you would refer your own daughter as a whore or whatsisnames  cunt

I asked if he directly called your daughter a whore for a reason. I wanted to know if it was a general statement or if I missed the part where he called your daughter a whore.

Further, if he had directly called my daughter a whore, I would have likely dismissed it on the grounds that Bob does not know my daughter and can't make an accurate assessment.

This means in addition to being a liar, Bob is full of shit.

outdoors

go read his stuff,and you decide!

The Gonzman

My hero? Yeah right, defending a mans rights to have beliefs without being gang banged doesn't make that man my hero.

D'awwwwwwwwwwww!  Does iddle Bobbiekins need big, stwong Garak to defend hims?

devia

Jan 28, 2008, 05:58 PM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008, 06:03 PM by devia
Garak

Considering the two choices Bob makes for your daughter what you rather she be?

A wife to a man you've chosen for her between 14-17. Or an educated whore? (there are only two types of women remember)

So you have a daughter... which will you choose for her? You've done a lot of grandstanding here.. I'd like to know where your real views are.

As for strange bedfellows I wouldn't be on this board if there were not people who I respected, even when we almost always disagree.  The world is not as black and white as you see it.

Cordell Walker

devia..................why yo ass aint on the stroll?????????????????????
ya better start gettin purty fo the johns or TPTM gon have to put his pimp hand down :toothy9:

Go Up