The real force behind Feminism

Started by Dutch269, Jan 31, 2008, 03:17 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Dutch269

What we need, are contacts in these legislative depts. We need to get the right people into these depts. They become our eyes and ears.

First, we need to stop bickering about little stuff, stop calling each other stupid names and form an organization like NOW, and get people elected into positions to help us. This is exactly how NOW did it.

Seems pretty reasonable to me.  And, good news, there is an organization that has been accomplishing just that -- fostering contacts in the legislature, the courts, government agencies and departments, academia, and the legal profession.  It's known as the CAFC.  From my perspective, if you want to advance our goals, you have two options.  (1) Attack the problem from a cultural perspective (blogs, discussion forums, protests, demonstrations) until the public finally listens and takes our agenda seriously.  (2) Attack the problem within the legislatures directly, with lobbying professionals and paid staff.

I favor option #2, although I still engage in a little of option #1.  To favor option #2 is to donate money to such organizations, no two ways about it.

Yup, I am aware of that group, they have done some good and they know exactly how to deal with this situation, by legislation!

Thanks John!

Seems a lot of men just go with option 1, but I can't understand why, it is getting us nowhere. Whenever I speak of formally doing something, or speak of money, the guys either bail or tell me I am crazy.

Dutch269

Oh please    :laughing6:

I said you guys are clueless and foolish, if that is too uncivilized for you, then you have no business as an MRA.

There is a war going on if you didn't know, sticking your head in the sand is never a good idea, something alot of men do.

Getting mad at me is exactly the reason feminists are winning, we turn on each other so easily.

Go ahead, keep crying about how bad it is, but please don't actually do anything about it, that would never fly with your wife.

I never said I couldn't handle your namecalling.  I simply pointed out that you are a lying hypocrite.

Dude, if your gunna take me on, get it straight would ya. Saying your foolish, is not calling you a name, it's describing your actions. Even a smart man can act like a fool.

Saying your clueless, is not calling you a name, it's describing your actions. Even a man with good intentions can be clueless.

Now, calling me a lying hypocrite is a direct attack. You need to grow up buddy...

Garak

If you know some pull down menu on this site's navigation that would invoke a mortar barrage tell me where it is and I will do it.

Dr E said he was going to install this when he gets around to it.  :toothy9:
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

MAUS

[quote MAUS]
What is it that you do other than talk?

Offer solutions, instead of calling me a koolaid drinking, lying hypocrytical, conspiracy theorist?

Start a chapter in your city, get men involved and donating money so we can actually get some MRA's into the legislative branches?

Have you done anything?
[/quote]

Just spent five years in a court battle. That make four legal battles I have had with feminazis.

dr e

Very sad, you guys are clueless.

I see why your here now, you just want a place to cry and bawl   :bawl:

That is pathetic, go ahead and cry while the feminist groups keep making law after law. I guess maybe they are smarter than most men, you guys have proven that too me.

They will keep making legislation that keeps you working your lives away, no chance at a fair hearing in family courts, no chance of a reasonable child support.

I hope you all have sons, I wish I could be there when your son gets dumped on, and you will finnally realize this is not a game.

So, from now on I will simply critiqe your posts and try my best you enlighten you fools.   :sunny:

Dutch -  Calling peopple here fools is not your best tactic and it is also against the rules.  That's a warning for you. 

I'd like to call your attention to what you said in your introduction:

After reading a few threads here, I can see the mods are sincere about discussion, and that's what this fuking world needs, more honest discussion. IMHO.

So, I hope to learn more about what makes the Feminist mind think, and more importantly, I want to learn how to protect my 16 year old son from falling victim to it.

I promise to keep it civil

So now can you help us understand how the world needs more discussion but the people here are fools since all they do is discuss?

Here is some advice from someone I assume you think is wise. 

Dutch said in another post:

First, we need to stop bickering about little stuff, stop calling each other stupid names and form an organization like NOW, and get people elected into postions to help us. This is exactly how NOW did it.

Good idea.

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Aegis

Dude, if your gunna take me on, get it straight would ya. Saying your foolish, is not calling you a name, it's describing your actions. Even a smart man can act like a fool.

Saying your clueless, is not calling you a name, it's describing your actions. Even a man with good intentions can be clueless.

Now, calling me a lying hypocrite is a direct attack. You need to grow up buddy...

I did not just call you a lying hypocrite, I proved you to be a lying hypocrite by quoting your own words:

Very sad, you guys are clueless.

I see why your here now, you just want a place to cry and bawl   :bawl:

So, I hope to learn more about what makes the Feminist mind think, and more importantly, I want to learn how to protect my 16 year old son from falling victim to it.

I promise to keep it civil    :angel4:

You called me clueless and said I "just want a place to cry and bawl."  While I dislike trolls, I only really take exception to them when they claim to be anything but what they are.  You came on this board stating that you intended to "keep it civil."  For whatever reason, that is not what you have done.  You made a claim representing yourself as a higher form of internet life than a troll, and then showed yourself to be a hypocrite and a liar.  :pino:  Look the words up in the dictionary.  They aren't attacks when they are statements of simple fact.  It's not a personal attack on my part for pointing it out.  It's called holding you accountable.

I see dr e is handling it, so I'm through here.

If something has you upset, maybe next time you should try discussing that instead of projecting onto other forum members character defects which you obviously don't know enough of to ascribe to them.

Dutch269

It's real simple guys, if you don't agree then simply say it, and you won't see negative posts from me.

This all started over the "koolaid drinking conspiracy theorist" comment, don't forget that.

Ageis, get over yourself man, you proved nothing, your definition of civil must be vastly diferent than mine, because I feel I did nothing wrong but respond to a negative comment about my character. What kind of work do you do? Because you wouldn't last a day in my office, IMHO.

Back to the topic, I believe you guys are sticking your heads in the sand. You want to think the rise of feminism around the world was just a coincidence, I think your flat out wrong. The evidence is all around you.

What's even funnier, is how you ignore that and come here to complain about how bad things are for men. Time to wake up and see the big picture!

Galt

What kind of work do you do? Because you wouldn't last a day in my office, IMHO.

You know all that from reading a few of his sentences? You've got a big urge to tell us about your important office?

*Yawn*

Mr. X

Back to the topic, I believe you guys are sticking your heads in the sand. You want to think the rise of feminism around the world was just a coincidence, I think your flat out wrong. The evidence is all around you.

And we're back to koolaid drinking conspirocies.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

MAUS

It's real simple guys, if you don't agree then simply say it, and you won't see negative posts from me.

This all started over the "koolaid drinking conspiracy theorist" comment, don't forget that.

Ageis, get over yourself man, you proved nothing, your definition of civil must be vastly diferent than mine, because I feel I did nothing wrong but respond to a negative comment about my character. What kind of work do you do? Because you wouldn't last a day in my office, IMHO.

What's even funnier, is how you ignore that and come here to complain about how bad things are for men. Time to wake up and see the big picture!

What are our enemies' names?

If people actually exist....they have names.

Oh this was indeed a Bysantine intrigue Dutch. My alma mater, Mount Saint Vincent University (which awarded an honourary degree to Hillary Clinton) is the foremost bastion of feminazi lunytoons in Canada....I saw this comming back in the early 1980's and I tried to warn people but I was dismissed as a kook and made to shut up.

Now lots of people are noticing but simply cannot permit themselves to believe that they did it to themselves.

The front line of feminism are lesbians who hate men....plain pure simple....I can name their names....their books sold in the millions.

I have documented proof of how they commandeered academia....that's nearly three decades of graduates so what do you expect?

Where do they get the money? Type the words "feminism funding"into Google....if you are a feminist looking for funding it is not difficult to find out where.

I used to offer to MRAs a site for training MRA militant activists on the MGTOW mainsite....(sound of crickets chirping)....my methodologies have been proven to work...but there is only so much a platoon of like minded men can do in a country as vast as Canada.

Local level activism is a good thing and I bless and encourage those who attempt it.

Engaging an enemy on their turf and on their terms in a conflict as asymetrical as ours is neither wise nor prudent.

F4J UK got tens of thousands of men into the streets of London on a Saturday morning and tied up traffic for nearly five hours....the BBC and the mainstreem press moved Heaven and Earth to trivialize the event and it only got page four coverage in a couple of tabloids. That evening some drunken pub talk between two guys about kidnapping one of Tony Blair's kids to give him a taste of his own medicine led to arrests and the toppling of the organization.

Meeting the Roman Legion head on with partizans is neither wise nor prudent.

Glenn Sacks manages to call in swarms of thousands on enemy portals on the Internet yet any on-line plebicite attempted rarely gets four hundred signatures.

PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO PUT THEIR NAMES OUT THERE AND RISK THE LOSS OF THEIR LIVLIHOOD AND WHO CAN BLAME THEM?

Remove the threat for speaking out and a swarm will be available....that is what I am about.....take the fight right to those who whould threaten our livlihood and/or our freedom and the sort of thing you are proposing might have a chance....but not before.

Here....read this and do some homework and try to get an appreciation of what we are up against....this is the most recent court case....final hearings were last Friday.

http://www.swc-cfc.gc.ca/pubs/pubspr/0662882857/index_e.html

CG9603

The real force behind feminism? Hate, and desire for power. 
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

MAUS

The real force behind feminism? Hate, and desire for power. 

BINGO!!!!  TEACHER'S GOLD STAR!!!

Dutch269

Wow, you guys are amazing   :sad5:

You really think all the feminism around the world is the brain child of a bunch of lesbians? Seriously, tell me your joking! Your talking about a global lesbian conspiracy  :laughing6:

Women, including lesbians, were duped. They believed the govt, when they were told they could have a bold new future, more choices and more power over thier own lives. All they had to do, is listen to the govt and do just what they were told. Many women today, especially at universites, still believe feminism is a great thing for men too. They still believe the lies!

It seems, many of you were also duped. I am a bit shocked, some of you sound very educated.....

MAUS

I'm all ears Dutch......tell us what really happened.

outdoors

Wow, you guys are amazing   :sad5:

You really think all the feminism around the world is the brain child of a bunch of lesbians? Seriously, tell me your joking! Your talking about a global lesbian conspiracy  :laughing6:

Women, including lesbians, were duped. They believed the govt, when they were told they could have a bold new future, more choices and more power over thier own lives. All they had to do, is listen to the govt and do just what they were told. Many women today, especially at universites, still believe feminism is a great thing for men too. They still believe the lies!

It seems, many of you were also duped. I am a bit shocked, some of you sound very educated.....

well...i am not exactly sure how it happened....but it did and its gotta be stopped

Go Up