Another one from Yahoo! Answers

Started by Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum, Feb 09, 2008, 06:28 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

Here is another one on Yahoo! Answers.  Maybe I can make some difference?  Ok, probably not..but at least I am trying.

Here is the link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al8PpOCHzbvuIGd4.dStzPbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080209130554AAnNTVy&show=7#profile-info-2R3AmwR8aa

My reply:

Craig,

What a great answer!

Far too many women refuse to accept responsibility for the decisions they make.  What this woman is doing is called 'gate keeping'.  If she were a man, the DELUTH model would say she is committing Domestic Violence [DV] by being controlling.  Yes, being 'controlling' is committing DV. 

You keep saying:  YOUR son, YOUR child....  YOU are being possessive and controlling (i.e. Committing DV).  Relax.  Get A Grip.  The father is not a serial murderer.  Everything will be fine.

It is statistically FAR more likely that you, the mother, are giving the father hints, subtle or not, that he is not welcome to VISIT YOUR child....Are you getting my NOT SO SUBTLE hints?

If you want the child to receive more than "fun stuff" as you so elliquontly state, then give the father a large amount of time with the child.  You and the father should share in the joys of raising the child equally.

Good luck on getting rid of your anger.  Remember:  DV is not just for men.

outdoors

i cn't find your post!

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

K9

I gave you and Craig a thumbs up, and added my own opinion.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Go Up