Interesting Zeitgeist on Politically Incorrect

Started by Libertariandadd, Feb 15, 2008, 04:16 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Libertariandadd

'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

dr e

This is a good find and yet one more reason to love Christina Hoff Sommers.  Michael Moore is a real dunce.  Great questions from CHS to him "Michael what happened to you to make you dislike your own sex so much?"  He of course, didn't offer much of an answer but at least the question was posed. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mr. X

Feb 15, 2008, 06:32 PM Last Edit: Feb 15, 2008, 06:49 PM by Mr. X
yes and the old logically fallacy that all of a group can be blamed for the actions of a few based on a common characteristic.
Plus Moore denouncing industry and technology, both of which make socialized governments even remotely possible.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Libertariandadd

Feb 16, 2008, 04:57 PM Last Edit: Feb 16, 2008, 08:14 PM by Libertariandadd
This is a good find and yet one more reason to love Christina Hoff Sommers.  Michael Moore is a real dunce.  Great questions from CHS to him "Michael what happened to you to make you dislike your own sex so much?"  He of course, didn't offer much of an answer but at least the question was posed.

That was classic! Its been long overdue that someone actually addresses this in public.

Plus Moore denouncing industry and technology, both of which make socialized governments even remotely possible.

Moores blind hypocrisy is nauseating.
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Cordell Walker

today on bill maher, bill  said something about  katie couric  ahnd her comments about obama's ego and he also siad he was tired of men always being protrayed as stuid on sitcoms
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

skipgrrrl

:laughing6:
Thanks Libertariandadd for the heads up on Bill Maher's Politically Incorrect.  Tigerman and I have had some fun with some posts there. We found a "live one" a 21yo???? going by the name of foldedintobeauty.
Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life.

Tony Ananda

Note something about the zeitgeist.  It is Michael Moore's self-chosen role to play the clownish, outcast, buffoon, drop-your-pants and moon 'em radical social critic.  To the point where people look at him kind of funny.  Are you OK?  Do you want to lie down for a while?  It is essentially a comedy routine.

This appearance was no exception.  20 yeas ago his 'men suck' outbursts would have merited standing ovations with no opposing side even presented.  Indeed, it was presumed that no opposing side was possible.  There simply wasn't one.

Now, in 2008, it is markedly different.  The host, the guests and the audience were distancing themselves from Moore, even making fun of him.  He sounded crazy, deluded, out of touch.  It was as though he whipped out Mao's Little Red Book and expected to be taken seriously. 

When the going gets weird, the wierd turn pro.

Libertariandadd

Note something about the zeitgeist.  It is Michael Moore's self-chosen role to play the clownish, outcast, buffoon, drop-your-pants and moon 'em radical social critic.  To the point where people look at him kind of funny.  Are you OK?  Do you want to lie down for a while?  It is essentially a comedy routine.

This appearance was no exception.  20 yeas ago his 'men suck' outbursts would have merited standing ovations with no opposing side even presented.  Indeed, it was presumed that no opposing side was possible.  There simply wasn't one.

Now, in 2008, it is markedly different.  The host, the guests and the audience were distancing themselves from Moore, even making fun of him.  He sounded crazy, deluded, out of touch.  It was as though he whipped out Mao's Little Red Book and expected to be taken seriously.

Agreed. Perhaps the tide is beginning to turn. (Fingers crossed).  :greener:

Setaseba

...Michael what happened to you to make you dislike your own sex so much... 

the answer should've been obvious i'd have thought...Michael happened to Michael

what i mean is: IMO it's fundamental human nature to assume everyone is basically like you in all important respects. Sure, we'll admit to differences in preferences and personalities but down deep we expect others to behave like we do - especially those people who resemble us the most. dishonest people assume all others are basically dishonest to some degree etc...

so Michael's dislike of men is based on the fact that he sees himself in the mirror every morning

Setaseba

i've also observed that the most vocal manginas are those men who surround themselves with women because they're terrified of men in general

Cordell Walker

your wrong jimbo
mike moore cant see himself in the mirror
they dont make mirrors that big

Setaseba

your wrong jimbo
mike moore cant see himself in the mirror
they dont make mirrors that big

the hubble telescope comes to mind or the local funhouse

Cordell Walker

when I firt heard about Michael Moore I  thought they were talking about former HW champ MICHAEL MOORER

Libertariandadd

Thanks Libertariandadd for the heads up on Bill Maher's Politically Incorrect.  Tigerman and I have had some fun with some posts there. We found a "live one" a 21yo? going by the name of foldedintobeauty

Thanks skipgrrrl. You all have made some good gains there.

foldedintobeauty

:laughing6:
Thanks Libertariandadd for the heads up on Bill Maher's Politically Incorrect.  Tigerman and I have had some fun with some posts there. We found a "live one" a 21yo???? going by the name of foldedintobeauty.

that's really cute! now i know why you're so lame <3
when would jesus floss?

Go Up