Started by Peter, Feb 16, 2008, 03:09 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

the patriarchy softly plays  james borown " the big payback" in the background
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

ClarkCable

Gotta gotta pay back. Revenge. I need some git-back. Payback payback.

Mr. X

I think she would think empress of the Earth would be too much of a mind numbing, low paying job. If she were a man she would be called a dead beat.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Cordell Walker

none of her sisters can hook her up with a part time gig or anything???

Garak

The irony of it all.  :toothy9:
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

neoteny

The article is a decade old...

http://www.katemillett.com/
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

ClarkCable

Instead of paying for several weeks of despair and bad poetry, why not just file another false domestic violence claim and get it for free down at the shelter? I'll bet the cookies are better there, too.

The Biscuit Queen

http://www.askart.com/AskART/M/kate_millet/kate_millet.aspx

Here is her "art". No wonder she isn't making any money at it.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

dr e

http://www.askart.com/AskART/M/kate_millet/kate_millet.aspx

Here is her "art". No wonder she isn't making any money at it.

I know that one!  It's the great wall of patriarchy painted with menstrual blood.  Can't you see the oppressive qualities???????
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

The Biscuit Queen

Ummmm...wait....oh I think I see it.....nope. Nothing.

he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

TheManOnTheStreet

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
she dont want to have to get a real job to support herself
she wants to "write"
I get it now :toothy9:

Hey now Tony (aka Rusty)!!!

:-)

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Cordell Walker

another thing I dont get is why didnt she save some money in her heyday for a rainy day?

Bobby

Feb 18, 2008, 11:16 AM Last Edit: Feb 18, 2008, 11:32 AM by Bobby
Galt wrote,

She's going to have to do what other strong and independent women do when they hit hard times ...

... get a man to support her.

Between the choice of some man supporting these women or the taxpayers supporting them in the form of welfare, I think the former is the better choice. Some men like mouthy, opinionated women with saggy tits and lousy sex skills, so she better get going on finding one.

THERE IS NO REASON TO OFFER ANY CHOICE

:angryfire:God Damn social security and other parasitic subsidies should be on the front lines in the MRA fight.

You and I as men will likely recoup pennies on the dolar of our investment. IŽd rather have my money NOW. To enjoy as I please NOW.
A different approach to different times; Independent

Everytime you feel trapped in a feminst dystopia, just repeat this mantra to yourself: "there are 3.1 billion women on earth"; SIGE

MacKenzie

The article is a decade old...

http://www.katemillett.com/

Oh.... crap... I drive near this place every weekend.  (The other direction!)       

Guess what famed feminist colleges are only a few a miles away?
FEMINISM IS A CULT THAT TRIES TO MAKE BOTH SEXES EQUAL BY FOCUSING SOLELY ON ONE OF THEM

Mr. Bad

>My books are out of print<

Those weighty tomes had nothing in them.  Compare her books to, say, Christopher Lasch.  He has been dead for over a decade.  Not only are his books still in print, they are widely read and studied.  He was a serious thinker, not a promoter of fads.

Or even better, books by Sun Tzu, Shakespeare, Homer, Newton, Confucious, et al. 

Those wymyns studies losers need to get a grip.  That grizzled old harridan lived a Bohemian lifestyle all her life and now she's whining because she might have to do some real work instead of churn out worthless navel-gazing drivel.  Many of us have tedious, boring jobs - I sure do - but I don't bitch about it, I go on and get the job done.  Force her to get her sorry ass to work.  For a change.

Feminism:  Politicized whining and bitching. 
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Go Up