Another False Allegation of Rape

Started by Mr. Bad, Mar 05, 2008, 11:30 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr. Bad

Mar 05, 2008, 11:30 AM Last Edit: Mar 05, 2008, 01:27 PM by Mr. Bad
Here's a case to keep an eye on:  Clemson student arrested on false rape complaint

Police at Clemson University took the complaint so seriously that students at the school were alerted that a sexual assault had taken place on campus. Now, they have learned that the student lied about the rape and that raises even more concerns for everyone.

Eighteen year old sophomore Krutika Mediwala was arrested Thursday and charged with filing a false police report. Back in January she told police two guys knocked her down and assaulted her from behind in a dark parking lot on campus. . But according to the police, her story did not add up and she was arrested for the lie.

At least this time the liar was arrested.  I wonder what her actual punishment will be.

(edited once to fix link)
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Thomas

The case will be interesting to watch, but let's keep in mind: At this time, she's been arrested; she hasn't been convicted.
We Are Self-Exterminating Through The Collapse Of Fertility Rates.
The Death of Birth.
Fertility Rates Magazine.

Quentin0352

Can you fix the link please?

Thomas

The Death of Birth.

dr e

Good to see that she was arrested and that the allegedly false accusation has been made public and students are complaining.  This is good news.

Students say they remember the alert and the extra patrols on campus, and now that it was all for nothing, they say Mediwala should be punished. And rape crisi counselors say lies like that make it bad for real rape victims.

How old and tired is this claim?  It makes it bad for real rape victims?  Well yes, it does make it more difficult for them but doesn't that ignore the immense difficulties created for the falsely accused men?  Oh, I guess they just didn't think about that little detail.  sheeesh. 

A woman's pain is a call to action, a man's pain is taboo.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

ClarkCable

She won't be convicted of a felony. The poor dear has nothing to worry about, and will soon be free to destroy more innocent lives.

outdoors

whens that registry gonna start?

CaptDMO

Excerpt From The New Yorker magazine.
Mar 3
The Color Of Blood
by Calvin Trillin

When Dano learned exactly why Jennifer felt uncomfortable around Aaron, she later testified, "he freaked out." While in an Internet chat room with a couple of other boys, Jennifer told Dano, Aaron had posted a message saying that he wanted to rape her. Obtaining Aaron's cell-phone number from Michael Longo, Dano touched off what became a series of heated calls involving several people at the party. Dano wanted to confront Aaron immediately. It didn't matter that Aaron denied having posted the message. It didn't matter that the posting had taken place nine months before and that Jennifer's real older brother, Craig, had actually forgotten about it. In court many months later, Jennifer Martin was asked if she'd eventually learned that the offending message had not, in fact, been sent by Aaron--it had grown out of something said on a MySpace account set up in Aaron's name as a prank--and she answered in the affirmative. That didn't matter, either, because by then it was much too late. On the evening of August 9th, when Jennifer told Dano about the rape posting, there were other elements involved. A lot of beer had been consumed. It was late in the evening, a time when the teen-age penchant for melodrama tends to be in full flower. Dano was filled with what Paul Gianelli, one of John White's defense attorneys, called "a warped sense of chivalry" and Dano's godfather, Gregg Sarra, preferred to characterize as "valor, protecting a woman, honor." For whatever reason, Dano Cicciaro and four of his friends were soon heading toward the Whites' house in two beautifully painted and carefully polished cars that passed the orthodontist's surveillance camera when its readout said 23:06:11.

Rest of the story is pretty long. Surfice it to say, Dano (Daniel Cicciaro Jr.) is dead.

K9

Excerpt From The New Yorker magazine.
Mar 3
The Color Of Blood
by Calvin Trillin

When Dano learned exactly why Jennifer felt uncomfortable around Aaron, she later testified, "he freaked out." While in an Internet chat room with a couple of other boys, Jennifer told Dano, Aaron had posted a message saying that he wanted to rape her. Obtaining Aaron's cell-phone number from Michael Longo, Dano touched off what became a series of heated calls involving several people at the party. Dano wanted to confront Aaron immediately. It didn't matter that Aaron denied having posted the message. It didn't matter that the posting had taken place nine months before and that Jennifer's real older brother, Craig, had actually forgotten about it. In court many months later, Jennifer Martin was asked if she'd eventually learned that the offending message had not, in fact, been sent by Aaron--it had grown out of something said on a MySpace account set up in Aaron's name as a prank--and she answered in the affirmative. That didn't matter, either, because by then it was much too late. On the evening of August 9th, when Jennifer told Dano about the rape posting, there were other elements involved. A lot of beer had been consumed. It was late in the evening, a time when the teen-age penchant for melodrama tends to be in full flower. Dano was filled with what Paul Gianelli, one of John White's defense attorneys, called "a warped sense of chivalry" and Dano's godfather, Gregg Sarra, preferred to characterize as "valor, protecting a woman, honor." For whatever reason, Dano Cicciaro and four of his friends were soon heading toward the Whites' house in two beautifully painted and carefully polished cars that passed the orthodontist's surveillance camera when its readout said 23:06:11.

Rest of the story is pretty long. Surfice it to say, Dano (Daniel Cicciaro Jr.) is dead.

I'm not in favor of the death penalty. If I was I'd be leading the band for this group of valorious shitheads (including li'l Miss) to meet a painful end. I won't go into how.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Cordell Walker

K(, if I may ask are you not in favor of the prinicple of the death penalty or  just the practice because of mistakes in the judicial system and unfairness in its application
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Thomas

Mar 05, 2008, 09:33 PM Last Edit: Mar 05, 2008, 09:41 PM by Thomas
Hmmm. I wonder why this claim got so much attention from the University.

Just some quick numbers...

Clemson has some 14,000 undergraduate students. 46% are women; that's 6440 female undergrads. One in four will be raped while a student. We know this to be true, because feminists say it's true. That means 1610 will be raped while students at Clemson. This comes out to about 400 of the female undergraduates being raped every year.

So why, if 400 of the female undergrads at Clemson are raped every year, did this one case get so much attention? :dontknow:
The Death of Birth.

CG9603

Much though I want to say that the accused is innocent until proven guilty, I also want very much to write, "F*** that, put the screws to her." Make an example out of her by convicting her. 
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

ClarkCable

But a real example needs to be made, involving years of prison time. If you can get ten years just for possessing crack then she deserves twenty for lying about rape.

A "sentence" involving 90 days or less is not sufficient, and is perhaps worse than nothing.

K9

K(, if I may ask are you not in favor of the prinicple of the death penalty or  just the practice because of mistakes in the judicial system and unfairness in its application

I respect all life, tho' my blood does boil at times. The points you mentioned are certainly part of it. The main reason I'm against it is that I believe any murderer is crazy. There's something wrong with a mind that can conceive an idea to deprive another sentient being of life. I don't need a shrink to tell me that, and in fact many of these so called head doctors have sentenced people to death with a diagnosis of a person they see only a few times.

Their crimes are horrible; but what if medical science comes up with a "cure"? What if every human being could take a pill that makes murder impossible? Life sentences are the only answer, IMHO.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

CaptDMO

Their crimes are horrible; but what if medical science comes up with a "cure"? What if every human being could take a pill that makes murder impossible? ....

Religious leader Jim Jones came up with that special punch for his followers.
NONE were capable of committing murder after that. 
I understand that the smell was unbearable after three days in the jungle of Guyana.

Your position appears noble. 
I have faith that  perceived GOOD cannot  exist without perceived  BAD
for comparison. 

Without some sort of risk of consequence to delusional god-like (small g) immunity ,
what can be be expected when the first of the chosen favorites says
"Heyyyyy.....wait a second...to hell with THAT!"?
And they will!

Welcome to the human race.
The tides will turn as sure as the moon.
That's why I perceive some folk lunatics;-)       

Go Up