Interesting Zeitgeist on Politically Incorrect

Started by Libertariandadd, Feb 15, 2008, 04:16 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

you are under no obligation legally, or morally to let him see your child. if he wants to see him/her he will have to hire an attorney and serveYOU with papers. until a judge signs court papers you have full and sole custody of your child. so, if you don't want him involved make things as difficult as you can for him. give birth in a different state (you said you already live in another state than he, *good*), give the baby your last name, don't put him on the birth certificate, and DO[oops!]ENT EVERYTHING HE DOES that would prove he is an unfit father. i know from personal experience so please heed my advice.

Foldedintobeauty, your advice is recommending child abuse and if you have done this then you also committed child abuse.  How dare you rip a father out of HIS child's life. That is right, HIS child, just as much as it is your child, or this woman who you are counceling. By denying these kids their fathers, you are dooming them to much higher rates of failure under every metric from education to drug use to promescuity to suicide risk. Nice job, mom. Way to get your child off to a great start.

Then what? When the child starts asking what happened to his/her father you say he wasn't interested and was a jerk?  Dang. Way to really help these kids self-esteem. If a boy, he can have negative identification with half his genetic makeup, dooming him to hate himself and have no identity, and if a girl she can have long term issues with relationships and probably seek out men who cannot commit. Nice job, mom. Way to get your child off to a great start.

And we wonder why society is so messed up.

I think any mother (or father) who admits to doing these things needs to lose their kids to the other parent for at least a year. They do not deserve to be parents.

dang i'm not used to this type of forum. i guess i'll have to post more often to get better at it. yay.
sooooooooooooooooooo, no biological father can do no wrong in your eyes?

she said nothing of the sort
if the biological father  is unfit, take it to the courts..........................you are denying a citizen due process by failing to do that
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

foldedintobeauty

you are under no obligation legally, or morally to let him see your child. if he wants to see him/her he will have to hire an attorney and serveYOU with papers. until a judge signs court papers you have full and sole custody of your child. so, if you don't want him involved make things as difficult as you can for him. give birth in a different state (you said you already live in another state than he, *good*), give the baby your last name, don't put him on the birth certificate, and DO[oops!]ENT EVERYTHING HE DOES that would prove he is an unfit father. i know from personal experience so please heed my advice.

Foldedintobeauty, your advice is recommending child abuse and if you have done this then you also committed child abuse.  How dare you rip a father out of HIS child's life. That is right, HIS child, just as much as it is your child, or this woman who you are counceling. By denying these kids their fathers, you are dooming them to much higher rates of failure under every metric from education to drug use to promescuity to suicide risk. Nice job, mom. Way to get your child off to a great start.

Then what? When the child starts asking what happened to his/her father you say he wasn't interested and was a jerk?  Dang. Way to really help these kids self-esteem. If a boy, he can have negative identification with half his genetic makeup, dooming him to hate himself and have no identity, and if a girl she can have long term issues with relationships and probably seek out men who cannot commit. Nice job, mom. Way to get your child off to a great start.

And we wonder why society is so messed up.

I think any mother (or father) who admits to doing these things needs to lose their kids to the other parent for at least a year. They do not deserve to be parents.

dang i'm not used to this type of forum. i guess i'll have to post more often to get better at it. yay.
sooooooooooooooooooo, no biological father can do no wrong in your eyes?

she said nothing of the sort
if the biological father  is unfit, take it to the courts..........................you are denying a citizen due process by failing to do that

no, but i'm ASKING her. her right? can't tell. if the biological father is unfit, he's unfit. how is NOT taking him to court denying him due process? lmfao
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

its not for YOU to decide if  he is unfit
in fact, given the qoute that TBQ attributed to you; you probably are an unfit mother
if you cant understand that not giving  the father an oppurtunity for his day in court is denying due process, you would be better off in north korea

foldedintobeauty

in fact, given the qoute that TBQ attributed to you; you probably are an unfit mother
if you cant understand that not giving  the father an oppurtunity for his day in court is denying due process, you would be better off in north korea

i wrote something but got timed out before i posted again. anyway, who is tbq? so now biological fathers need the mother to give them to opportunity to have "his day in court?"
do you even know family law?

north korea is mysterious
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

if the mother tries to  deny a father his natural right to be a parent to his child, she should not be able to do so without due process; plain and simple

the child is as much  the father's as it is the mothers...........again even a fuckin retard should be able to grasp that concept

typhonblue

i wrote something but got timed out before i posted again. anyway, who is tbq? so now biological fathers need the mother to give them to opportunity to have "his day in court?"

I call troll.

Tigerman

I have a feeling that your father either wasn't present much in your life or that you simply didn't get along with him.  You see being down on fathers isn't good idea - they perform a very valuable role in child to adult development - thus on the macro social scale - fathers help build a more stable society. Did you not know this?

skipgrrrl

who is tbq?

rofl with your alleged Bachelor's degree in English and your frequent use of acronyms, I would have thought that you could decipher "TBQ" to be The Biscuit Queen, you have after all responded to her post in here.

spare me. she/he has personally attacked me so it's only fair you reprimand him/her, too.  :O

I apologize Dr E, I am guilty of attacking foldedinto"steatopygous".  I called her that in order to challenge her alleged great authority on the English language. Folded, I do at least accept when I am wrong.

i innocently stumbled into this forum. you're the one who sought me out on bill maher's videos. you can only act so high and mighty before you eventually break down. let me pick a face now....
cyclops
haha

you can keep saying that and i will keep laughing. you really ARE lame. you followed me into a fucking youtube video ffs! i had no idea until i was googling my name! but now i'm here and i probably would have joined ANYWAY without knowing about you. but thanks to you....noooooooooooooowwwww i do!

These 2 quotes are in contradiction with each other.  Yet another fabulous folded embellishment of the truth.   :tongue2:

As I recall, I merely counter offered a book to read on your suggestion of reading Marilyn French "War Against Women", hardly an act of following you my dear *hugs*
Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life.

Cordell Walker

asking someone who isnt a man hating feminazi to read a marylin french book is like asking a free enterpriser of america to read "the communist manifesto" or an american black to read "the turner diearies" or  the descendent of holocast  surviors to read "mein kamp"

Tigerman

Mar 08, 2008, 02:40 PM Last Edit: Mar 08, 2008, 02:42 PM by Tigerman
The state of play wrt mainstream (aka gender\radical feminism) feminism

Are ALL mothers 'good' - no they not.
Are ALL fathers 'good' - no they are not.
Feminist reasoning - Not ALL fathers are good fathers, therefore, they must be treated with suspicion and given little or no rights to her own children. What about mothers then - because ALL mothers are not good mothers ? Not an issue - I am a FEMINIST I only advocate for female privilege - to not be only concerned about what is best for 'womyn' would make me a 'bad' feminist and I don't want to be a bad feminist.

Thus in this way does 'black' become 'white' and otherwise beautiful women get transformed into something inhumanely selfish and twisted against approx. 50% of the population. 

Any of the above sounding familiar to you 'folded' ? Do you really think that a society that treats fathers so poorly as ours is a good way to encourage men to commit and become responsible fathers themselves ?? Will you finally admit that you came here to stalk skipgrrrl and was not an 'accident' as you claimed in one post and in another your finding her here was as a result of you  tracking her down via google? This and many other questions - you may have the opportunity to avoid with all your feminist skills that I am sure will be a delight to observe. Watching brainwashed automata going through their motions is a hobby of mine don't you know!    :toothy9:

Tigerman

asking someone who isnt a man hating feminazi to read a marylin french book is like asking a free enterpriser of america to read "the communist manifesto" or an american black to read "the turner diearies" or  the descendent of holocast  surviors to read "mein kamp"

lmao!!  :laughing6:

dr e

Skip - You are very kind to take responsibility.  I was frankly going to let it slide since it is so obvious that folded has come here for a fight. 

spare me. she/he has personally attacked me so it's only fair you reprimand him/her, too. 

Folded - I suggest you take care of yourself and leave the moderating to the moderators.  You are on very shaky ground already.  If you want to be here to discuss issues that is fine.  If you are here simply to cause trouble then we have a problem.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Cordell Walker

dr e will turn into dr kevorkian if ya dont watch it folded
I think we need to re-use the ring
typhon.........we got a fresh fish on the rung..ya up for it :greener:

MAUS

[/quote]

chill out cowboy
[/quote]

Make me a sandwich. Happy women's day.

dr e

I think this thread has served its purpose and needs a rest.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Go Up