Do you look for truth or just chatter?

Started by julie, Mar 11, 2008, 09:44 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

julie

Trust me lady..erp... woman... I aint little... that is for sure.... The only person on this board larger than I is the mythical creature known to some as The Gonzman..

TMOTS

So then, you think you are a big thorn in my side? That's interesting.

I'll bite. What makes you think you are a big thorn in my side?

Man!  You are one hellacious idiot aren't you.  You cannot even see sarcastic reparte for what it is....

Go back to 'the planet" where all good little trolls belong....

TMOTS

WOW! I certainly won't be seeing this as sarcasm. Nor even funny.

You win!
Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.

dr e

Oh Jeez Al.  That's a warning for you.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

MAUS

Well....point for team Julie...and I strongly suspect that "Julie"should actually be called "Legion" because an analysis of the writting styles would indicte to me that she is indee many....all you guys who took the bait...reconvene with me by PM and let's talk...I have encountered this sort of thing elsewhere.

The Biscuit Queen

Remember in that movie Ghost Rider, when the bad guy gets all the souls in him and gets all creepy looking with teeth and says in that really weird voice...My name is Leeeegion, because we're maaaaany.....

Yeah...I think that is what we are up against.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

TheManOnTheStreet

Oh Jeez Al.  That's a warning for you.

For calling her an idiot Doc?

Ah well....

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

julie

Well....point for team Julie...and I strongly suspect that "Julie"should actually be called "Legion" because an analysis of the writting styles would indicte to me that she is indee many....all you guys who took the bait...reconvene with me by PM and let's talk...I have encountered this sort of thing elsewhere.

Maus you are right to look at this the way you are. TMOTS has done nothing wrong here. This is tit for tat.

The funny thing is that I hold both you and TMOTS in high regard for the work you have done. And mostly because you have achieved. Many groups as you know will step forward, 100's in fact for any cause and out of that 100 you are lucky if a few make something out of it that makes an impact.

I take on board everything that has been commented to me and Rob Fedders has suggested that I am dangerous to your cause. I take that seriously because I am NOT out to bring you down. I get the big picture. And I know that you and TMOTS are aware of everything that the other side is doing and that you as MRA are standing in their way of progressing.

They have their eye on a prize and anything standing in their will be dealt with. This is after all a monster you are taking on. Something so far soaked in society that only a revolution will change it.

I put action to this and that makes things hard for people to call me the enemy. I get to say and do as I like because I earnt something through actions. But that does not make me a friend.

And both you and TMOTS should know that there comes a time in the crossroads when you have to make a strong commitment or get out. And both of you are aware of the snowball effect and the money of donations that come in from your commitment.

But am I the right person, no ... am I the right female to be a part of this.

Maybe if I was introduced to this in my young years when my trust in traditional life was stronger. Then I would have been a good candidate. But I am a single mother which has made me strong. It is a do or die world out there. A world where it is optional to let the social engineering take hold of you and your family or not. It is a fight to keep at an arms length of the law with teenage boys and single mothers are blamed for a lot. And they are discriminated against from the most of society just for the reality that they raise children who end up in trouble.

What is the ideology behind masculism? Do I follow the ideology? It may be that a strong women is unable to be a part of this. And yet a strong women can help mellow the feminist side like many who are gaining Government assistance.

This is a choice between two realities. It is easy for someone to say, "I choose this one" but to walk it is another story.

Religion is meant to be a side against feminism and yet feminism is within religion and the newspapers are already stating this fight against the left as a choice between 2 ideologies. 

Conclusion, ... it may be that this fight for men's rights is limited to only a certain amount of people. Just as the fight for women's rights is. It may be that I need to be on the sideline for the best results of the movement.

Galt

My cat likes cheese - even though cats supposedly don't like cheese.

julie

Remember in that movie Ghost Rider, when the bad guy gets all the souls in him and gets all creepy looking with teeth and says in that really weird voice...My name is Leeeegion, because we're maaaaany.....

Yeah...I think that is what we are up against.

I loved that movie. I am always looking out for movies with Nicholas Cage. His movie choices are good.

I guess this means you are saying I have many personalities. That somehow you have encountered one very sick person.

That definitely would put me in the bad books as a member of your cause. Better to sort it out now than let either your side accept me or for me to get involved and waste any resources including my time.

Let's get this sorted ASAP.

Preferable not behind my back as I would like to know. 

Galt

Mar 15, 2008, 04:50 PM Last Edit: Mar 15, 2008, 04:57 PM by Galt

Julie, no one is talking about you behind your back - at least as far as you know.

People CAN disagree with you.

julie

Julie, no one is talking about you behind your back - at least as far as you know.

Sorry, but I know better.

Let's PM. Hmmm, what does that say to me.

People CAN disagree with you.

Of course they can. I have no problem with that.

Go Up