boyfriend rapes 5 month old infant girl

Started by foldedintobeauty, Mar 14, 2008, 10:50 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

foldedintobeauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTc-lzHWqw

this is why i will never leave my child with ANY man and why i feel uncomfortable with my child even in her bio dad's presence. i just have to keep positive thoughts, though, that everything is alright when he has his court appointed visitation.
when would jesus floss?

Mr. X

And for each of those we can show you mothers who kill their children abuse thier children, have sex with children, leave their children to die, not protect their kids.... etc.

Sure lets not ignore this but quite frankly the news is littered with 'see men are evil' type posts like this.

Here's an article about a mom who threw her kids off an overpass
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5612592.html

DALLAS -- A woman threw her two struggling children from a freeway overpass during this morning's rush hour before leaping off herself, police said, and all three somehow survived the 22-foot fall into traffic.

Khandi Busby, 27, and her sons, 8 and 6, walked away from her father, who was driving them to a friend's house and had stopped for gas.

"She was not fleeing for her safety," Dallas police spokesman St. Gil Cerda said. "She just threw them over and decided to throw herself over."

The boys apparently struggled with their mother as she picked each one up and threw them over the edge, onto the fast-moving freeway filled with morning commuters, said Dallas Police Lt. C.L. Williams.

"It was a remarkably horrendous event, but there's a lot to be thankful for,"  Williams said. "Everyone's alive, and there were no injuries among the motorists. As horrific as it was, it could have been far, far worse."

So should we men leave our children with women like this or with the Andrea Yates of the world?

Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

typhonblue

I was thinking the same thing Mr. X.

Women perpetuate the majority of child abuse. And since no one has studied the possibility of women perpetuating completely invisible sexual abuse of children hidden behind nurturing activities that are percieved as normal, we don't relaly have an accurate idea of how much sexual abuse is perpetrated by women either.

Remember the campaign with the man holding the little girl's hand and the caption 'if something doesn't feel right, call the police.' My husband has told me that 'something didn't feel right' with a few of the confrontational breast-feeding mothers he encountered. Bet he'd get in shit if he ever reported them though.

foldedintobeauty

well that doesn't make breastfeeding dirty or wrong just because your husband got a "sense" about something. i'm sure it's because of his own perception of the breast being sexual and not what it is really meant to be...meal time for a baby. no man would ever dare tell me shit about breastfeeding lest he want a verbal beating.

anyway, i still don't think women should ever leave their children with men that are not kin. and most assaults and molestations are at the hands of kin, anyway, so we're all fucked.
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

And for each of those we can show you mothers who kill their children abuse thier children, have sex with children, leave their children to die, not protect their kids.... etc.

Sure lets not ignore this but quite frankly the news is littered with 'see men are evil' type posts like this.

Here's an article about a mom who threw her kids off an overpass
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5612592.html

DALLAS -- A woman threw her two struggling children from a freeway overpass during this morning's rush hour before leaping off herself, police said, and all three somehow survived the 22-foot fall into traffic.

Khandi Busby, 27, and her sons, 8 and 6, walked away from her father, who was driving them to a friend's house and had stopped for gas.

"She was not fleeing for her safety," Dallas police spokesman St. Gil Cerda said. "She just threw them over and decided to throw herself over."

The boys apparently struggled with their mother as she picked each one up and threw them over the edge, onto the fast-moving freeway filled with morning commuters, said Dallas Police Lt. C.L. Williams.

"It was a remarkably horrendous event, but there's a lot to be thankful for,"  Williams said. "Everyone's alive, and there were no injuries among the motorists. As horrific as it was, it could have been far, far worse."

So should we men leave our children with women like this or with the Andrea Yates of the world?

thanks x, but i keep up with the news and this ran on CNN the other day.
when would jesus floss?

Mr. X

Mar 14, 2008, 11:15 PM Last Edit: Mar 14, 2008, 11:21 PM by Mr. X

well that doesn't make breastfeeding dirty or wrong just because your husband got a "sense" about something. i'm sure it's because of his own perception of the breast being sexual and not what it is really meant to be...meal time for a baby. no man would ever dare tell me shit about breastfeeding lest he want a verbal beating.

anyway, i still don't think women should ever leave their children with men that are not kin. and most assaults and molestations are at the hands of kin, anyway, so we're all fucked.

Ehem... well that doesn't make leaving children with men wrong just because YOU got a "sense" about something. I'm sure it's because of your own perceptions of men being evil and not what it is really meant to be... men are people like anybody else.  :rolle:

thanks x, but i keep up with the news and this ran on CNN the other day.
Yes indeed it did. On the 12th. Not an old case but within 2 days or so. Again I can pull up articles about women doing crappy things to kids to match anyone you can pull up. So should we men trust women around little kids.

In fact how would you react if their was a powerful group in this country who not only advocated women should not be allowed near children but they actually tried to make laws to ban women getting near children. And they tried to create social stigmas about women being dangerous based on the case above. "Women might crack and just up and kill the kids" which BTW happens on a regular basis. But women are not judged with this broad brush, why? Why is it OK to judge men based on the actions of a tiny minority of men but not judge women based on the same minority of women?

Did you know only about 14% of school teachers K-8 are men with less than that as preschool and day care workers? and the biggest reason men avoid this profession is they are afraid of being labelled pedophiles... like what you're doing.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

foldedintobeauty

Ehem... well that doesn't make leaving children with men wrong just because YOU got a "sense" about something. I'm sure it's because of your own perceptions of men being evil and not what it is really meant to be... men are people like anybody else.  :rolle:

yea men are people and i don't trust easily and won't risk injury to my children because you say they're people. too many girls have been molested by stepfathers, grandpas, and uncles. i don't really trust my child with anyone, frankly. this is why having a child with an absolute awesome guy would have been stellar. maybe it would have been a better experience.
when would jesus floss?

Mr. X

yea men are people and i don't trust easily and won't risk injury to my children because you say they're people. too many girls have been molested by stepfathers, grandpas, and uncles. i don't really trust my child with anyone, frankly. this is why having a child with an absolute awesome guy would have been stellar. maybe it would have been a better experience.

And how man children have been murdered and abused by their mothers. Again check the article I posted. Mom just up and tossed the kids over the overpass. Something close to 60% of child abuse is caused by mothers.

Yet would it be acceptable to distrust any woman who comes close to a child? Look at all the female teachers having sex with underage boys. So can we now trust female teachers?

If you were a mom how do we know you wouldn't go Yates and drown your kids? What guarentee does your "stellar" husband have you won't go cookoo for cocoa puffs and kill the kids? Or leave them in the back seat of the car so they die of exposure? Or throw them off a bridge?

What makes you different?

typhonblue

I don't think so. Because it wasn't a universal thing with every breast-feeding mother he came across. It was just a few of them that made him feel like it was an uncomfortably sexual thing _FOR THEM_.

He is incredibly perceptive. And yes, some kids have been sexually abused through breast-feeding.

By your own logic... all breast-feeding mothers should be suspect. In fact the benefits of mother-child bonding through breastfeeding are obviously outweighed entirely by the risks.

BTW, I really feel sorry for your kid. I really hope you're just a troll and you're kidding about being a mother because you sound like the kind of mom a kid becomes a prostitute at fourteen to get away from.

Men's Rights Activist

According to HHS children are in far greater danger when they are with their biological mothers.  Yes, biological mothers are the big time "kid killers" in American society.

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

gwallan

Enough.

Boys are half the victims of child sexual abuse. Women commit a quarter of all child sexual abuse. Given the male propensity to have multiple victims there may actually be more individual female rapists than there are male. Up to twenty percent of their victims become abusers themselves - partly because of fucking lying feminists in our culture. Between two thirds and three quarters of those men who go to prison for violent rapes were sexually abused by women as children. They rape out of an anger that has a lot to do with shit attitudes like yours.

I've had a fucking gutfull of the lies told by feminists that cause more problems for victims than they solve AND help to create more rapists. I've had a gutfull of "vagina monologue" feminists and their "good rapes" because they're committed by women.

Prove to us that you are not an ignorant bigot.

The Invisible Boy
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

Tigerman

this is why i will never leave my child with ANY man and why i feel uncomfortable with my child even in her bio dad's presence. i just have to keep positive thoughts, though, that everything is alright when he has his court appointed visitation.

Hey I ALREADY knew you were a dim witted man hating bigot but I thought you had a little more intelligence to not advertise the fact so flagantry - it seems I overestimated you. Sigh   

skipgrrrl

it's those OTHER feminists you want to lump me with. kinda reminds me of when someone of a certain race commits a crime against you so you associate all of people of that race with that crime. it's wrong and you know it.

Folded look at this quote you put in another thread and observe how it completely negates your argument here.  :dontknow:
Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life.

outdoors

Mar 15, 2008, 05:33 AM Last Edit: Mar 15, 2008, 05:36 AM by outdoors

are you on the right web-site?
If you are a feminist troll-you are not gonna last long here!
Go do your chirping somewhere else.

outdoors

dr.e i believe i have been warned in the past for generalizing women-is foldintobeauty getting a pussy pass for generalizing men?

Go Up