girls gone wild

Started by foldedintobeauty, Mar 17, 2008, 02:42 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

Could you imagine Amanda Marcotte in such a video?

That could be useful on Guantanamo Bay ... it's probably better than waterboarding.

FP

I think what feminists are really mad about is this guy made millions simply taking pics of stupid college girls, something women can't do with men.

Yet.

Well, actually its been done. Just search for guys gone wild, the "sister" site of girls gone wild so I'm guessing the same guy runs that as well. I saw an ad on tv a few months ago. Worth a laugh.

typhonblue

Yet.

Well, actually its been done. Just search for guys gone wild, the "sister" site of girls gone wild so I'm guessing the same guy runs that as well. I saw an ad on tv a few months ago. Worth a laugh.
[/quote]

Apparently Francis has continued his career in jail with 'prison guys gone wild'.

I imagine it's far more intense then 'girls gone wild'. Men always take things to extremes. 

Galt

I like your new picture, Typhonblue. You look kind of mysterious.

typhonblue

Hey thanks.

It's the absense of the touque.

Mr. Bad

I was thinking the exact same thing.
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

foldedintobeauty

Hey thanks.

are you a hot chick?
when would jesus floss?

typhonblue

are you a hot chick?

What a bizarre question.

I think that my most important qualifier is that I am a smart one.

Virtue

What a bizarre question.

Yeah that one had me puzzling too.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

TheManOnTheStreet

Hey thanks.

are you a hot chick?

Wow.  Proof again...

As for the rest of you lot.....Ahh Amanda..... The love of my life.....

Place all drinking and eating material on the table or desk.  then look at these....

No, that is not chopped......

Pay particular attention to the poster on the wall, on the right side......Again, not chopped......

So maybe you all are not too far off about her "being upset because she wasn't asked"...

:-)

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

The Gonzman

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! MY EYES!

YOU BASTARD!!!

Of course, she's claimed in the past to be a cum-guzzler - can anyone enlarge and make out the brand on the can she is holding?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

TheManOnTheStreet

Mar 21, 2008, 06:13 AM Last Edit: Mar 21, 2008, 06:15 AM by TheManOnTheStreet
She drinks wine, Coors, and Coors Light.

Want her shoe size too?

:-)

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

typhonblue

I'm confused.

What does this have to do with me? (<--evidence of the shear, unmitigated self-centredness of the average North American female.)

foldedintobeauty

i think rusty has been shrooming too much. typhon i can't tell if you're male or female, but you're still hot in it.
when would jesus floss?

typhonblue

i think rusty has been shrooming too much. typhon i can't tell if you're male or female, but you're still hot in it.

Right now my avatar is a sphinx cat.

It bears no resemblance to me aside from the large ears and hairlessness.

Go Up