girls gone wild

Started by foldedintobeauty, Mar 17, 2008, 02:42 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

typhonblue

Hmm... how did this guy not get the 'he's too pretty to go to jail' card?

Galt

He shore is purty ... even purtier than my goat Bessy.

typhonblue

Oh come now, Galt.

I can see why these girls did the stupid things they did.

Hot Guy + Inebriated Girls = Stupid Girl Antics

If I wasn't a married teetotaler I might get suckered in. Except that I wouldn't.

Mr. X

Oh come now, Galt.

I can see why these girls did the stupid things they did.

Hot Guy + Inebriated Girls = Stupid Girl Antics

If I wasn't a married teetotaler I might get suckered in. Except that I wouldn't.

You're also downplaying the absolute narcisism of some women. My friend went to a Motley Crew concert last year and pulled her top off on camera so she could be on the big screen on stage as they passed a camera around.

I think what feminists are really mad about is this guy made millions simply taking pics of stupid college girls, something women can't do with men.

BTW notice how when girls do something stupid and its caught on film its to be sued or brought to trial for but when men do something stupid its called Jack Ass or Lente Loco and its entertainment?
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

typhonblue

I think what feminists are really mad about is this guy made millions simply taking pics of stupid college girls, something women can't do with men.

Yet.

Mr. Bad

Unlike real feministas, FIB is a little naive.

She's bought into the demonization of MRAs that fuckweasels like Amanda and Ampersand like to paint; but at least those two and their ilk are wily enough to avoid coming here and setting up such strawmen as they know they'd be torched before they could be knocked down.

Hehehe - what I say to Amynda and Barry:  "How about a little fire, Scarecrow?!"
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Questioner

So, FIB, what sexual double-standard are we talking about, exactly?

The one where if a woman has sex with a drunk man, it's not considered rape but the reverse IS considered rape?

The one where painfully kicking a man in the groin is humorous, but touching a woman's breast without permission is considered a heinous form of assault?

The one where women are said to be damaged by men's sexual jokes in the workplace but men are not said to be damaged by women's sexual jokes?

The one where if a woman hangs beefcake pictures on the wall, it's "fun" but a man who does the same is "objectifying" women and probably misogynistic?

The one where men's infidelity is harshly condemned as outrageous but women's infidelity is the subject of weepy romance novels and movies?

The one where men's sexual attention is deemed to be threatening and exploitative while the most hedonistic sexual behavior of women is said to be liberating?

The one where... There are just so many double-standards out there about sex, it's easy to get confused.

Oh, wait, you're referring to the kinds of double-standards which don't benefit women. Those are the BAD kinds, rights?

The Gonzman

Actually, I think they are mad that nobody would do it to them. 

Honestly.  Could you imagine Amanda Marcotte in such a video?  Who would buy it?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

CG9603

Honestly.  Could you imagine Amanda Marcotte in such a video?  Who would buy it?

:disgust: :fart: :icon_puke_r:

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

Mr. X

True. Oh so true. Girls Gone Sour would be the name of that video.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Gonzman

Sorry man, I guess that was kind of over the top....
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. Bad

Sorry man, I guess that was kind of over the top....

Folks, we have a winner for the Understatement of the Day prize.   :laughing6:
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

CG9603

That's ok.  It's all good.   :drunken_smilie:
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

gentlegiant

Here's an editorial from today's tribune on spring  break.....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-oped0318daummar18,0,6060259.story

What's happening on spring break beaches isn't just boys being boys and girls going wild. It's young people, women especially, deciding that the way to measure their readiness for the adult world is not in terms of education or emotional maturity but sexual desirability.

Yeah, no shit...

Meanwhile, in news of the "no duh" variety, the American Medical Association released figures about sex and alcohol use during rowdy spring break vacations. The poll, which surveyed female college students and graduates ages 17 to 35, found that 74 percent believed women used drinking "as an excuse for outrageous behavior," 83 percent "had friends who drank the majority of nights while on spring break" and 12 percent "felt forced or pressured into sex" during spring break.

Falsely accused and maliciously prosecuted.

Galt

"... had friends who drank the majority of nights while on spring break"

------------------------

That just shows how weak and lazy the upcoming college kids are.

When I was on spring break 20 years ago, we didn't let a single night pass without drinking.

Go Up