shitty news

Started by foldedintobeauty, Mar 19, 2008, 09:25 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

foldedintobeauty

i just found out my friend is or has divorced her husband because of his drug use. our kids are best friends and i've known her since i was 14. her mom used to be my kindergarten teacher. he already signed the house over to her, but not after he stole 3k from her parents and some from his own parents. drugs and alcohol are what really tear families a part. i'm just saddened and sickened by this news. i probably won't sleep well tonight so i'll be forced to read in my book now. ha.
when would jesus floss?

TheManOnTheStreet

i just found out my friend is or has divorced her husband because of his drug use. our kids are best friends and i've known her since i was 14. her mom used to be my kindergarten teacher. he already signed the house over to her, but not after he stole 3k from her parents and some from his own parents. drugs and alcohol are what really tear families a part. i'm just saddened and sickened by this news. i probably won't sleep well tonight so i'll be forced to read in my book now. ha.

So which is it?  You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown....

OH.....and we care why?

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

outdoors

drugs and alcohol are what really tear families a part.

and i thought it was a whole bunch of differen't reasons-like being rewarded with high support payments and getting half of everything--guess its easier to bail than work on problems with someone u supposedly love

bluegrass

Wow.

That's almost as bad as the hundred guys I know who lost the kids, house and hundreds of thousands of dollars to ex-wives who are totally batsh*t crazy.

In my opinion, what's really tearing families apart these days is the fact that women can get a total pass on serious personality disorders in family court.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

outdoors

Mar 20, 2008, 06:38 AM Last Edit: Mar 20, 2008, 06:42 AM by outdoors

Wow.

That's almost as bad as the hundred guys I know who lost the kids, house and hundreds of thousands of dollars to ex-wives who are totally batsh*t crazy.

In my opinion, what's really tearing families apart these days is the fact that women can get a total pass on serious personality disorders in family court.

you got that right! bluegrass-but don't ya know that its the men that make women like that-personality dis-orders are only acceptable when women commit major crimes-but there is no such thing in family court and if there is ,its the mans fault.

how does it go? women act that way in broken relationships

Cordell Walker

my bet is that your friend is probably dopin it up pretty good herself(probably a  different substance than hubby).......................in all my years(and that is no small number of years) I have rarely seen a couple where one is a dope fiend, and the other is completely straight......................usually they are both on   something.
  what amazes me is  how hypocritical  people can be about drugs(especially when they are  doing them too)...........back in 003-005, both me and my son's mom were dopin it upr REAL nice, the first thing out of her mouth when we would fight was "junkie!!!!", nevermind the fact she was addicteed to coke, xanex and extasy........I was the dope fiend cause I did heroin and syrup. THats how  dope fiends are,. THEIR habits are ok, its the other dope heads that are the REAL junkies. most guys who's woman dumps them  when they are strung out usually become raging assholes once they kick the habit..especially towards  women, myself included.reason being is that the same women who we're so eager to be in your company when you were shining, treat you like a leper once that shit gets a hold of you and  its visible the devil crawled up your ass and made a home there.
foldin, your friend sounds like a fair-weather wife

wonder when she is gonna kick you to the curb, maybe when you get cancer or lose your job
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Questioner

I don't understand the hostility which is being directed at FIB.

Libertariandadd

Im sorry to hear that. My exwife went berserk on cocaine and then disappeared. Shes been missing now for 7 years. Thank God I have full custody of our daughter.
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Galt

Most people are talking to her, maybe disagreeing with her. Maybe TheManOnTheStreet can explain his post, though. Just kind of a mindless insult.

Galt

Mar 20, 2008, 08:35 AM Last Edit: Mar 20, 2008, 09:34 AM by Galt
I can only take so much of the "yur stoopid" kind of posts.

K9

I explained to FIB why we are here. If we want to hear crap like this, we'll tune in to Katy.

I for one, henceforth refuse to read any other topic started by fib.

FYI Questioner, one of the reasons we are here is to discuss media topics that show feminism / feminists in a bad light. As stated, if we wanted to read how lousy men are we'll tune to the mainstream media or vist a feminist site.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Mr. Bad

my bet is that your friend is probably dopin it up pretty good herself(probably a  different substance than hubby).......................in all my years(and that is no small number of years) I have rarely seen a couple where one is a dope fiend, and the other is completely straight......................usually they are both on   something.

Exactly.  I don't believe for a split-second we're getting the whole story.

I wonder what he'd tell us were he to have a chance to offer his side? 
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

bluegrass

I guess I'm directing hostility, because I'm feeling hostility.  Simple as that.

Why?

From what I understand, FIB is a single mom and that she doesn't want any (or much) contact between dad and child because dad is bad and he's abusive and violent, right?

Now she comes on here telling us a story about her friend divorcing her husband because of drugs.  They've been friends since 14 so are likely the same age -- 25yo, max, right?

So now here we have two fairly young and evidently immature women who knowingly chose to procreate with two (possibly) loser guys who are violent druggies.  FIB and her friend are exactly the type of fodder that both sides of the political spectrum trot out as evidence for why the rest of us should have such limited parental rights.

These are people who make bad choices, then ask the rest of society to make bad laws and legal decisions to minimize any negative accountability for the stupid choices they make. 

-I got knocked up by a violent loser druggy so you have to make it easier for women to exclude fathers from their children's lives.

-I don't have enough money to live on my own and take care of my child, so you have to make laws and systems to take money from other people to make my life easier.

-I chose to involve myself with a violent loser druggy, so you have to make laws giving out restraining orders like candy.

Gentlemen, the social and legal fallout we're all feeling today is the result of the bad choices of female children.

Then she comes on here complaining that eliminating men from their families still isn't quite easy enough.

"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Virtue

So your friend choose to have children with a drug using alcoholic.  Sounds like your friend has serious issues.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

foldedintobeauty

Im sorry to hear that. My exwife went berserk on cocaine and then disappeared. Shes been missing now for 7 years. Thank God I have full custody of our daughter.

i'm glad your daughter is safe  :drunken_smilie:
when would jesus floss?

Go Up