previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Men's Rights Activist

http://www.kolnkgin.com/home/headlines/16762906.html

A Dying Wish
Lincoln, Neb.
Posted: 5:15 PM Mar 17, 2008
Reporter: David Jespersen

A little girl fights for her life, and her last wish is to see her father. But that wish may not come true.

"They didn't expect her to still be here. She's fighting, day by day, minute by minute," said Vonda Yaeger, mother.

10/11 has followed the story of 10-year-old Jayci Yaeger as she battled brain tumors. Now doctors say she is about to lose that fight. Her last wish is to spend what time she has left with her father, but he is in a federal prison for drug charges.

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Men's Rights Activist

I got this in an email, talking about this story:

For those of you who have not already done so, please contact some or all of the following people and ask that they help this dying girl to see her father. I contacted the Make a Wish Foundation which is working on making this young girls wish come true. Then I sent this to the Governors of Nebraska and South Dakota:

Governor,

A young soldier in Iraq emailed me about 10-year-old Jayci Yaeger's wish to see her incarcerated father before she dies from brain tumors. He's in a federal prison in South Dakota and earlier requests to prison officials for Jayci to see her father have been denied.

Please intervene and help this small girl see her father. Help her.

Sincerely,

Harry Crouch, President
National Coalition of Free Men

This was posted in response to the story about the young girl:

Posted by: Do Something! Location: USA on Mar 20, 2008 at 10:25 AM

If you want to do something about this case, contact the following people. I've already made calls and explained my feelings on this (yes, I feel tough on crime, but we should still be human. As long as the guy does not have a history of violence, what's the harm in letting him see his dying daughter?) and the politicians have been receptive.

I also called Gov. Mike Rounds. The more calls the better. Linda Asher / public relations - Yankton FPC Phone: 605-665-3262 Fax: 605-668-1113 E-mail address: yan/[email protected] You could also contact the federal SD congressional delegates: Senator Tim Johnson........ (800) 537-0025 Senator John Thune..... Sioux Falls: (605) 334-9596 Congresswoman Stephanie Herseth......... (866) 371-8747 or the Yankton (18th) district state delegates: Jean Hunhoff (senate -R) Business: 605-668-8312 Garry Moore (house - D) Business: 605-665-3294 Charlii Gilson (house - R) Business 605-260-1600

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Kim2

Oh, this just breaks my heart.  :bawl:

I'll definitely send a letter and, if you don't mind, Men's Rights Activist, I'm also going to post this on my blog (with proper credit given, of course).

Kim2

I got it posted and I'm an Antimisandry.com blogger, so it's posted there as well.

foldedintobeauty

omg that is SO sad. i love make a wish foundation. there was a boy who wanted to be president for the day and he was! he had SS, shook hands with dignitaries, the whole nine yards! it was so cute!
when would jesus floss?

The Biscuit Queen

This is not a *wish* like wanting a toy or fun, this is a little girl who is being denied her father. We have mothers who can raise their kids right in prison, but they can't even let this man out for a few hours to see his dying daughter. This is beyond make a wish-this is the God given right of this man and daughter to see eachother before she dies.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

foldedintobeauty

omg stfu! get off your fucking pedestal bitch
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

Governor,
I contacted the Make a Wish Foundation which is working on making this young girls wish come true.

did you even read this you blind bat?
when would jesus floss?

Men's Rights Activist

I just sent this to as many of those email addresses as I could reach.  Feel free to copy it and send it, in whole or in part, if you like

Regarding "A Dying Wish," Lincoln Nebraska:
http://www.kolnkgin.com/home/headlines/16762906.html

Please let this Father (Jason Yaeger) in prison in South Dakota see his dying little duaghter (10-year-old Jayci Yaeger).

What better rehabilitation could there be for this Father, than to be with his daughter in her final days and hours on this earth? 

What better love could one find, than in those precious last moments together? 

What better motivation, or lesson in life on "the value of a human life" could one find, than in the spirit of a little child who now passes all her hopes and dreams on to those she's closest to and tells them, "Live well for me?" 

What better message can "law and order, " folks send about the redemptive power of justice, than to say, "Let this little girl and her Dad spend a few last minutes on earth together?"  For God's sake it's the right thing to do.

dr e

That's your second warning FIB.  One more and you will be gone.  Please stay within the rules.  Many here will be dissappointed if you get the ax.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

typhonblue

did you even read this you blind bat?

I think it's pretty obvious what BQ means by her statement. Could you imagine a girl asking the 'make a wish' foundation to see her _mother_ who was in prison? Of course not, because, as BQ said... even criminal moms are allowed to see their kids.

This shouldn't be something the make a wish foundation deals with, it should be recognized as a right for every child--to see their fathers even if they are prisoners, just like they can see their mothers.

Open your mind, FIB, and try to see things from another point of view.

It's horrendous that this little girl has to go to the wish foundation for something that should be her right in the first place. 

TheManOnTheStreet

21st mommy material right there folks.... in all it's glory!

Do you eat with that mouth?  Of course you do... the question is though, what.....

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

devia

Your arguing with a kid. Maybe not legally but from everything she's written she's a kid.

A kid stuck trying to mother another kid and spending way too much time on the internet instead of mothering her kid.

There have been times that some people have said how easy it is to take care of kids, and I'd rather sometimes be telling them instead of you...it is not easy taking care of preschoolers.

There is no way that I could spend the amount of time when my kids were preschool on the internet and take care of them as they needed. T.V might be on but it's in the background and you cannot focus on the screen because Sue or John needs your attention unless their asleep.

Tigerman

whoaaaa!!! That was not only uncalled for but also a VERY stupid thing to say! BQ has been in this forum for as long as I can remember and has EARNED the respect of most of us in here with her candid yet always fair minded observations.
I know DR E has given you a warning but he is making great efforts to be fair minded too - if it was left to ME though you would be GONE for showing such disrespect!  :angryfire:

Cordell Walker

tsk tsk...bet you dont talk to  none of those trailer park traci's or keisha lottaweava's  in the lobby of health and human services like that, baby cakes
so dont do it on the internet
TBQ aka jen is a nice lady, she dont deserved to be called a bitch by the likes of you

plus I bet she would snatch you up by your hair and beat that ass like Ike beat tina if you dared say it to her face
I think you should apologize...............you got your first warning for calling me an asshole........which I am an asshole, even my granmother and  my dad will tell you I am a monumental prick.....but TBQ didnt deserve that, and it would behoove you to apologize
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Go Up