little girl's dying wish is to see her father

Started by Men's Rights Activist, Mar 20, 2008, 10:59 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Biscuit Queen

Thanks guys-Rusty, you crack me up as always. And dang, Typhon, if we keep agreeing I am going to have to do something drastic.....

FIB, yes, that came off very high handed. Typhon explained it with much less antagonism. "It's cute" in the same paragraph as this case put my hackles up. It is cute when a dying kid gets to meet Angelina Jolie, or go to a Yankees game.  Nothing in this is cute. That father is being denied seeing his child before she dies, and that little girl is being denied her family. If they finally let them be together, it still won't be cute.

However, I do not think you had intent to offend here, and I apologize for being so blunt.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Cordell Walker

if he was a state prisoner.......I would say "rules are rules".........but he is fed........and  most people who go fed on dope charges arent common street criminals and besides a lot of fed joints are more like half way houses..................the man can see his daughter or should be able to
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

foldedintobeauty

omg stfu! get off your fucking pedestal bitch

21st mommy material right there folks.... in all it's glory!

Do you eat with that mouth?  Of course you do... the question is though, what.....

TMOTS

please. you ain't no saint on here. i hate when people try to call people out on the internet when they are just as guilty.
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

whoaaaa!!! That was not only uncalled for but also a VERY stupid thing to say! BQ has been in this forum for as long as I can remember and has EARNED the respect of most of us in here with her candid yet always fair minded observations.
I know DR E has given you a warning but he is making great efforts to be fair minded too - if it was left to ME though you would be GONE for showing such disrespect!  :angryfire:

i don't give a flying fuck what people in here think. this isn't elementary school and i can say whatever i want when i want. she needed to stfu for being a stuck up biatch on here.
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

tsk tsk...bet you dont talk to  none of those trailer park traci's or keisha lottaweava's  in the lobby of health and human services like that, baby cakes
so dont do it on the internet
TBQ aka jen is a nice lady, she dont deserved to be called a bitch by the likes of you

plus I bet she would snatch you up by your hair and beat that ass like Ike beat tina if you dared say it to her face
I think you should apologize...............you got your first warning for calling me an asshole........which I am an asshole, even my granmother and  my dad will tell you I am a monumental prick.....but TBQ didnt deserve that, and it would behoove you to apologize

nope. she's been an annoying little twat to me with her self-righteous mommy knows best crap  :love5:

p.s. you're family knows you well <3
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

how bout people who call other folks out of their name over the net when they know that they would get drug jasper style if they talked all that hot shit live in person

foldedintobeauty

Thanks guys-Rusty, you crack me up as always. And dang, Typhon, if we keep agreeing I am going to have to do something drastic.....

FIB, yes, that came off very high handed. Typhon explained it with much less antagonism. "It's cute" in the same paragraph as this case put my hackles up. It is cute when a dying kid gets to meet Angelina Jolie, or go to a Yankees game.  Nothing in this is cute. That father is being denied seeing his child before she dies, and that little girl is being denied her family. If they finally let them be together, it still won't be cute.

However, I do not think you had intent to offend here, and I apologize for being so blunt.

i didn't fucking say it was cute and i wasn't trying to offend...wtf. where would you get that i was trying to offend? i don't think a dying kid meeting anyone or going to any game is cute, either. stupid ass example of what cute is. and the mother fucker is locked up for a REASON. it's not like prisons are in the business of catering to convicts and families. he's in there because he fucked up - HIS fault. it's HIS fault he's in there and not with his daughter. the law's the law and there are mothers in prison who don't get favors, EITHER.
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

how bout people who call other folks out of their name over the net when they know that they would get drug jasper style if they talked all that hot shit live in person

you speakah any anglais?
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

si habla espanol, pinche gavacha puta?

foldedintobeauty

si habla espanol, pinche gavacha puta?

want a medal? learn how to type coherent sentences. you can't even write spanish correctly, puto vedga.

oh i'm tellingggggggggggggggg, you called me a bad worddddddddddddddd
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

you are the one sittin behind your keyboard talkin shit to a woman who never insults anyone, callin her bitch and such, pandeja!!!!
I wish you would go around the cliff callin  some random traci  kiehsa or consuala a bitch for no reason.......................no you wouldnt, cuz you would likely get a tommy hearnes right cross that would swell your dicksuckers up to tina thompson size :rolle:

foldedintobeauty

you are the one sittin behind your keyboard talkin shit to a woman who never insults anyone, callin her bitch and such, pandeja!!!!
I wish you would go around the cliff callin  some random traci  kiehsa or consuala a bitch for no reason.......................no you wouldnt, cuz you would likely get a tommy hearnes right cross that would swell your dicksuckers up to tina thompson size :rolle:

haha you're still a puto vedga, though <3

she has talked enough shit to me simply because she doesn't like what i say and says, "why are you here, why are you here?" a thousand times like a dumb ass. i don't have a problem talking shit to people when it's warranted IRL. and the only dicksuckers that need any mention in here would be YOURS. so get busy joto.

oh and btw she got that i wasn't a threat with my comment so no hard feelings until the next outburst.
when would jesus floss?

typhonblue

\
oh and btw she got that i wasn't a threat with my comment so no hard feelings until the next outburst.

This is the thing.

In most fields of scholarship, you have to display a minimum level of intellectual competency. You can't just be a bigoted lunatic spouting knee-jerk slogans.

So is feminism scholarship--in which case there should be some sort of accountability and/or governing body that polices the intellectual output of feminists--or is it just an ideology?

Cordell Walker

she has talked enough shit to me simply because she doesn't like what i say and says, "why are you here, why are you here?" a thousand times like a dumb ass. i don't have a problem talking shit to people when it's warranted IRL. and the only dicksuckers that need any mention in here would be YOURS. so get busy joto.

hmmmmmm.....you know if I wanted to push the issue, you would be banned for that post.......already two warnings
I would still have one  left even if I was wrned for both posts
really and truly...................I would laugh if you were raped and murdered, even have a glass of jack daniels to celebrate.................you called me an asshole with no provocation, so fuck you, fuck your mother and fuck that little crotch dropping you call your child

foldedintobeauty

hmmmmmm.....you know if I wanted to push the issue, you would be banned for that post.......already two warnings
I would still have one  left even if I was wrned for both posts
really and truly...................I would laugh if you were raped and murdered, even have a glass of jack daniels to celebrate.................you called me an asshole with no provocation, so fuck you, fuck your mother and fuck that little crotch dropping you call your child

get busy puto vedga. times a wastin
when would jesus floss?

Go Up