little girl's dying wish is to see her father

Started by Men's Rights Activist, Mar 20, 2008, 10:59 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

eat shit and die bitch........................the best thing that could happen in your locality  would be for you to jump off a cliff and take yoru rotten ass kid with ya
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Cordell Walker

I already busted my nut and your mom's washin her face,  pinche flaco puta

foldedintobeauty

flaca* idiot

are you done, puto vedga?
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

yeah I'm done pniche pandeja until your mom takes a bath and I lube the dried out skank up
look bitch, you are the one who started attacking me and I'm not gonna let it die..you are a piece of shit waste of flesh, I can tell you are nothing but a white trash whore that puts on airs tryin to be saditty

foldedintobeauty

yeah I'm done pniche pandeja until your mom takes a bath and I lube the dried out skank up
look bitch, you are the one who started attacking me and I'm not gonna let it die..you are a piece of shit waste of flesh, I can tell you are nothing but a white trash whore that puts on airs tryin to be saditty

lololololololol

your momma insults were so popular back in the early 90's
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

look whore, I didnt start shit with you.......................you  called me out of my name and I didnt even respond.........................then you insulted me again
but I might do like willie D and just let a hoe be a hoe

Men's Rights Activist

...and there are mothers in prison who don't get favors, EITHER.

Hogwash!  You don't know what you're talking about.  In my state of California (and that is still a part of America) women prisoners routinely, under color of law, get favors men prisoners don't get.  The misandrist State of California is currently being sued for denying male prisoners parenting services they are abundantly giving to women prisoners.  Just read the part in bold if this is too lengthy a reading assignment for you:

In CDC's responses to First Set of Request for Admissions, CDC admits:[26]  

"Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9 employ gender classifications" (at 6:10-15);

"Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9 allow women but not men to participate in the program established by said statutes" (at 6:17-26);

"You implement Penal Code Sections 1147 through 1174.9 according to the gender classifications therein" (at 6:28-7:7);

"In your implementation of Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9, you allow women to participate in the program established therein" (at 7:8-18);

"In your implementation of Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9, you do not allow men to participate in the programs established therein" (at 7:20-27);

"A parenting woman with an established history of substance abuse who has one or more children under six years old can meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 3:23-4:1);

"A parenting man with an established history of substance abuse who has one or more children under six years old cannot meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 4:3-7);

"Women can meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 4:9-14);

"Men cannot meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 4:16-19);

"Currently, there are women participating in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 4:26-5:2);

"Currently there are women who meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 5:4-11);

"Currently, there are no men who meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424, because said statutes require that a person be a woman in order to participate in said program" (at 5:20-26);

"In determining who is eligible to participate in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9, you consider women but not men, because said statutes only provide a program for women but not for men" (at 5:28-6:8);

"Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424 employ gender classifications" (at 11:1-7);

"Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424 allow women but not men to participate in the program established by said statutes" (at 11:9-18);

"You implement Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424 according to the gender classifications therein" (at 11:20-27);

"In your implementation of Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424, you allow women to participate in the program established therein" (at 12:1-12);

"In your implementation of Penal Code Sections 3410 through 34324, you do not allow men to participate in the program established therein" (at 12:13-24);

"A parenting women with an established history of substance abuse who has one or more children under six years old can meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424" (at 8:14-20);

"A parenting man with an established history of substance abuse who has one or more children under six years old cannot meet the criteria for participation in the

program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424" (at 8:22-26);

"Women can meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424" (at 8:28-9:5);

"Men cannot meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424" (at 9:7-10);

"Currently, there are no men who meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424, because said statutes require that a person be a women in order to participate in said program" (at 10:11-17); and

"In determining who is eligible to participate in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424, you consider women but not men, because said statutes only provide a program for women but not for men" (at 10:19-27).

(Emphasis added.)  

Therefore, California and CDC admit they implement said statutes according to the gender classifications therein, i.e., in a gender-discriminatory manner.  Said classifications are presumed invalid and subject to strict scrutiny, and California and CDC must prove the  classifications, and their implementation of the same, meet strict scrutiny.  Respondents cannot meet this burden.

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

foldedintobeauty

...and there are mothers in prison who don't get favors, EITHER.

Hogwash!  You don't know what you're talking about.  In my state of California (and that is still a part of America) women prisoners routinely, under color of law, get favors men prisoners don't get.  The misandrist State of California is currently being sued for denying male prisoners parenting services they are abundantly giving to women prisoners.  Just read the part in bold if this is too lengthy a reading assignment for you:

In CDC's responses to First Set of Request for Admissions, CDC admits:[26] 

"Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9 employ gender classifications" (at 6:10-15);

"Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9 allow women but not men to participate in the program established by said statutes" (at 6:17-26);

"You implement Penal Code Sections 1147 through 1174.9 according to the gender classifications therein" (at 6:28-7:7);

"In your implementation of Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9, you allow women to participate in the program established therein" (at 7:8-18);

"In your implementation of Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9, you do not allow men to participate in the programs established therein" (at 7:20-27);

"A parenting woman with an established history of substance abuse who has one or more children under six years old can meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 3:23-4:1);

"A parenting man with an established history of substance abuse who has one or more children under six years old cannot meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 4:3-7);

"Women can meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 4:9-14);

"Men cannot meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 4:16-19);

"Currently, there are women participating in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 4:26-5:2);

"Currently there are women who meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9" (at 5:4-11);

"Currently, there are no men who meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424, because said statutes require that a person be a woman in order to participate in said program" (at 5:20-26);

"In determining who is eligible to participate in the program established by Penal Code Sections 1174 through 1174.9, you consider women but not men, because said statutes only provide a program for women but not for men" (at 5:28-6:8);

"Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424 employ gender classifications" (at 11:1-7);

"Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424 allow women but not men to participate in the program established by said statutes" (at 11:9-18);

"You implement Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424 according to the gender classifications therein" (at 11:20-27);

"In your implementation of Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424, you allow women to participate in the program established therein" (at 12:1-12);

"In your implementation of Penal Code Sections 3410 through 34324, you do not allow men to participate in the program established therein" (at 12:13-24);

"A parenting women with an established history of substance abuse who has one or more children under six years old can meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424" (at 8:14-20);

"A parenting man with an established history of substance abuse who has one or more children under six years old cannot meet the criteria for participation in the

program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424" (at 8:22-26);

"Women can meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424" (at 8:28-9:5);

"Men cannot meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424" (at 9:7-10);

"Currently, there are no men who meet the criteria for participation in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424, because said statutes require that a person be a women in order to participate in said program" (at 10:11-17); and

"In determining who is eligible to participate in the program established by Penal Code Sections 3410 through 3424, you consider women but not men, because said statutes only provide a program for women but not for men" (at 10:19-27).

(Emphasis added.) 

Therefore, California and CDC admit they implement said statutes according to the gender classifications therein, i.e., in a gender-discriminatory manner.  Said classifications are presumed invalid and subject to strict scrutiny, and California and CDC must prove the  classifications, and their implementation of the same, meet strict scrutiny.  Respondents cannot meet this burden.

link, pls.

and laws can be interpreted differently. california may be lenient to mothers, but not all states.

side note: i'm against the war on drugs.
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

look whore, I didnt start shit with you.......................you  called me out of my name and I didnt even respond.........................then you insulted me again
but I might do like willie D and just let a hoe be a hoe

D.U.M.B.A.S.S.

when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

so you reply with more name calling
now who is the dumbass FIB?

foldedintobeauty

so you reply with more name calling
now who is the dumbass FIB?

lololol did you not just type all that shit up there? bahahaha. rusty trailertrash
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

you threw the first stone FIB...............................after that anything goes

foldedintobeauty

you threw the first stone FIB...............................after that anything goes

yea and i don't care.........

were you not the one who called children fuck trophies? oh yea, now u remember. you=assclown
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

look , Ive stopped with the personal insults of my own accord
I suggest you do the same

foldedintobeauty

look , Ive stopped with the personal insults of my own accord
I suggest you do the same

or what? are you going to beat me up?
when would jesus floss?

Go Up