Another False Allegation of Rape

Started by Mr. Bad, Mar 20, 2008, 01:30 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

where are you from FIB?

why? so you can stalk me?

just curious
and no,  what would you have that I wanted to stalk you for?
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

foldedintobeauty

i don't consider this an ends justifying the means type of deal. you need to take abusive, drug addict, psychotic, rapist men off pedestals and put REAL men up there.

Woman - since when do you get to define what a real man is?

You mean like the one who you let knock you up?  Mmmm.  Surely a wonderful judge of character you are, eh?

i'd put you in the same category as the sperm spewer <3
when would jesus floss?

The Gonzman

Women of a much higher quality than you disagree.  So I'll take that for what it's worth.

Though I must say, being categorized with the type of man you like to sleep with makes me need a shower.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

TheManOnTheStreet

I find it quite humorous that this thread is about false accusations and we have a sexist making statements like this:

where are you from FIB?

why? so you can stalk me?

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Mr. Bad

Women of a much higher quality than you disagree.  So I'll take that for what it's worth.

Though I must say, being categorized with the type of man you like to sleep with makes me need a shower.

I considered slapping her with a second warning, but I knew you could handle this yourself.  As as usual, you did not disappoint.   :greener:
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Cordell Walker

she still never told me why I would want to stalk her................????

Virtue

She is from a Major US Metropolitan area......you can only find a princess entitlement complex of that magnitude in places like LA, NY, etc.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Cordell Walker

as long as she isnt from D-town or H-town, I should be ok

TheManOnTheStreet

I considered slapping her with a second warning, but I knew you could handle this yourself.  As as usual, you did not disappoint.   :greener:

Yes in another thread, she calls for a personal attack warning for saying she is pathetic...  What's the term... oh yea, DSEP (double-standard-entitlement-princess).

TMOTS

Mr. Bad

Yes in another thread, she calls for a personal attack warning for saying she is pathetic...  What's the term... oh yea, DSEP (double-standard-entitlement-princess).

TMOTS

I saw that and addressed the matter.
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

TheManOnTheStreet

or P-Town... :-)

I saw Mr. B.  Just pointing out the obviously ironic.

TMOTS

Cordell Walker

TMOTS

p-town(port authur)???

TheManOnTheStreet

Provicetown.

TMOTS

Mr. Bad

TMOTS

Got it.

The Gonzman

she still never told me why I would want to stalk her................????

Because, she's like, yanno, a woman?  With a pussy?  And you being a man with a dick, you MUST want her, you know?  Unless, like, you're totally GAY or something....
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Go Up