Another False Allegation of Rape

Started by Mr. Bad, Mar 20, 2008, 01:30 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bluegrass

who said i wasn't concerned for the men? if a friend, brother, son, or husband of mine were falsely accused i'd be livid

How about for just regular old injustice?  Like let's say you had a friend who had a "worthless" husband, and couldn't find any other way to arrange so he couldn't see his kids....

What do you mean, Gonz?  Do you mean like you could give birth in another state, or give the child her last name and leave the dad off the birth certificate?

Because she's not under any obligation legally or morally to allow him to see the kid and if he wants to he has to hire an attorney and get a judge to order it?

Google makes everything so easy.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

foldedintobeauty

who said i wasn't concerned for the men? if a friend, brother, son, or husband of mine were falsely accused i'd be livid

How about for just regular old injustice?  Like let's say you had a friend who had a "worthless" husband, and couldn't find any other way to arrange so he couldn't see his kids....

What do you mean, Gonz?  Do you mean like you could give birth in another state, or give the child her last name and leave the dad off the birth certificate?

Because she's not under any obligation legally or morally to allow him to see the kid and if he wants to he has to hire an attorney and get a judge to order it?

yea google is awesome. that is how i found this septic tank. i was checking my FIB name on the internet to see what i have commented on and such and low and behold a little girl named skip made a comment about me in here. i'm so popular.

if the bio dad is a threat to the mother when she's pregnant all my advice is warranted.
when would jesus floss?

Galt

I typed foldedintobeauty (one word) into Google, and it looks like she's all over the Internet (looks like the same one).

Do you have any kind of day job, foldedintobeauty? If you do, you truly have stamina in posting on the Internet (or an understanding employer).

foldedintobeauty

i know i'm everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeee. mostly youtube

when would jesus floss?

Virtue

Actually I am glad you're here.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

Virtue

if the bio dad is a threat to the mother when she's pregnant all my advice is warranted.

But you have not answered Gonz's Question. 
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

foldedintobeauty

you lost me on that last part

Sheesh, are you serious?  Ok, let me explain:  The female friend of yours has a "worthless" husband who she wants to get rid of, but the only way she can find to do so is to file a false allegation of rape against him.

Get it now?

got it got it. thanks. just wanted to MAKE SURE. didn't want to MISINTERPRET anything.
yea, that's fucked up. end of story.
when would jesus floss?

The Gonzman

What do you mean, Gonz?  Do you mean like you could give birth in another state, or give the child her last name and leave the dad off the birth certificate?

yea google is awesome. that is how i found this septic tank. i was checking my FIB name on the internet to see what i have commented on and such and low and behold a little girl named skip made a comment about me in here. i'm so popular.

Just checking to make sure.  So I take it, as far as you are concerned, the ends justify the means?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

foldedintobeauty

Just checking to make sure.  So I take it, as far as you are concerned, the ends justify the means?

i don't consider this an ends justifying the means type of deal. you need to take abusive, drug addict, psychotic, rapist men off pedestals and put REAL men up there.
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

Actually I am glad you're here.

much obliged
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

where are you from FIB?
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

foldedintobeauty

where are you from FIB?

why? so you can stalk me?
when would jesus floss?

bluegrass

i don't consider this an ends justifying the means type of deal. you need to take abusive, drug addict, psychotic, rapist men off pedestals and put REAL men up there.

Ummm....where are these guys up on pedestals?

If there's any undeserving on pedestals, it's women who murder their husbands.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

foldedintobeauty

Ummm....where are these guys up on pedestals?

If there's any undeserving on pedestals, it's women who murder their husbands.

oh god, here we go again. the blame game. i don't have a PROBLEM with honorable men, i have a problem with low-life fuckfaces who abuse the law
when would jesus floss?

The Gonzman

Woman - since when do you get to define what a real man is?

You mean like the one who you let knock you up?  Mmmm.  Surely a wonderful judge of character you are, eh?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Go Up