My two favorite people - Together!

Started by Galt, Mar 20, 2008, 09:20 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Galt

I see this on Fox News:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339670,00.html

Heather Mills is hopping onto U.S. television again, this time as a judge on Donald Trump's Miss USA pageant.

Fresh from her $48-million settlement with ex-husband Paul McCartney, Mills is taking another stab at trying to rehabilitate her battered image on American TV.

Last year, she was a brave contestant on "Dancing with the Stars."

Trump on Wednesday shrugged off Mills' reputation as one of the world's most disliked media personalities.

"So is Omarosa," he joked. "And look how well we've done with her."

----------------------

The windbag Trump and the manipulative cunt Mills. It would be the battle of the titans if they got together romantically.

McCartney is really small potatoes compared to Trump in terms of money. Although Trump does let some real money flow to each woman - he knows they aren't with him because of his snappy haircut - he really has kept it in bounds with prenuptial agreements and the like.

Mills, on the other hand, is fresh off her trouncing of McCartney and looking for a real challenge. I wouldn't rule her out.

devia

Trump is kinda annoying but he's also built an empire ... twice.

I can't dislike success like that.

Cordell Walker

i read his book, "the art of the comeback about the same time I did atlas shruggged
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

dr e

She stands no chance against Trump.  He is using her for his own purposes. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

The Gonzman

Yeah, The Donald eats three bitches like Heather for breakfast every day.  That would be like "Bambi vs. Godzilla."
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. Bad

Yeah, The Donald eats three bitches like Heather for breakfast every day.  That would be like "Bambi vs. Godzilla."

<cleaning coffee off of my monitor>  ROTLMAO!
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

neoteny

ROTLMAO!

If I may be permitted to be an annoying pedant: isn't that ROTFLMAO?  :icon_cyclops_ani:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

foldedintobeauty

rollin' on tha laugh my ass off . good one

i heard about this yesterday on a blog
when would jesus floss?

Galt

Mar 21, 2008, 09:27 AM Last Edit: Mar 21, 2008, 09:46 AM by Galt
ROTLMAO = Rolling on Tiling, Laughing My Ass Off

or the lesser-used: Rolling on Timber, Laughing My Ass Off

Get with the program, Neoteny, this is no longer 1995.

Mr. Bad

ROTLMAO!

If I may be permitted to be an annoying pedant: isn't that ROTFLMAO?  :icon_cyclops_ani:

Busted - yep, you're correct on that one.

You annoying pedant...   :book1:   :greener:
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

CaptDMO

If I may be permitted to be an annoying pedant: isn't that ROTFLMAO? 
Oooo...welcome to the club!
The OED decoder ring, and Rhodes merit badge, are kinda' spiffy. ;-)   

Mr. X

There are chunks of chics like Heather in his stool.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Go Up