Gay ex-gov wins round in divorce court

Started by neoteny, Mar 21, 2008, 08:29 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

typhonblue

no. he used a homophobic slur and i called him out on it, then he tries to cover his ass by implying he MIGHT be gay. fucking lame.

I think any gay man with brains can see you're no friend to men and since gay men are still men--despite feminism's insistance that they are actually women--they can probably make the logical connection that you are no friend to gay men either.

Fag hag is a slur on women.

foldedintobeauty

no. he used a homophobic slur and i called him out on it, then he tries to cover his ass by implying he MIGHT be gay. fucking lame.

I think any gay man with brains can see you're no friend to men and since gay men are still men--despite feminism's insistance that they are actually women--they can probably make the logical connection that you are no friend to gay men either.

Fag hag is a slur on women.

fag is a homophobic slur, directed at them or not. i don't see gay men as women. i love the gays, though.
when would jesus floss?

MAUS

Here...do some youtubing...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fag+hag&search_type=

Each and every one produced by gays....you really should do some work on expanding your venacular vocabulary before you accuse people of things.

foldedintobeauty

Each and every one produced by gays....you really should do some work on expanding your venacular vocabulary before you accuse people of things.

i KNOW what it means. fag is homophobic. fag hag. fag. it's still a stupid phrase. there is nothing WRONG with hanging out with homosexuals, either.
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

and learn how to spell veRnacular
when would jesus floss?

The Gonzman

Good point on Brandon Teena - something often covered up by the gay activists.

And FYI, F.I.B. - when it comes to the Gay Agenda, it's not the "Gay" part most object to - it's the "Agenda" part.

Whether I don't care if someone is gay or not isn't the point.  As long as the lefty P.C. police want to make J. Random Citizen a thought criminal if he doesn't want jack to do with them, I am foursquare against it in every fashion.  Such things are fascist in the extreme, and that is one of them.

Anyone has a perfect right to be both wrong and stupid, and to cling to that belief even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Even you.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

foldedintobeauty

And FYI, F.I.B. - when it comes to the Gay Agenda, it's not the "Gay" part most object to - it's the "Agenda" part.

Whether I don't care if someone is gay or not isn't the point.  As long as the lefty P.C. police want to make J. Random Citizen a thought criminal if he doesn't want jack to do with them, I am foursquare against it in every fashion.  Such things are fascist in the extreme, and that is one of them.

Anyone has a perfect right to be both wrong and stupid, and to cling to that belief even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Even you.

depends on what you're referring to b/c you like to talk out of your arse so much.

i was FIRST to post about brandon teena, BTW.
when would jesus floss?

The Gonzman

Even you.

depends on what you're referring to b/c you like to talk out of your arse so much.

Such witty repartee.  Surely you are a worthy ranconteur.

And I was responding to the man who actually had something of substance to say, not to your uninformed misrepresentation.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

foldedintobeauty

Even you.

Such witty repartee.  Surely you are a worthy ranconteur.

And I was responding to the man who actually had something of substance to say, not to your uninformed misrepresentation.

ffs learn how to spell
when would jesus floss?

MAUS

I have had to turn off my spell checker because it will not recognize the word "misandry"

You can make whatever accusations and obfuscations you want Ms paper origami...it will take a lot better effort than you have shown so far to hurt my credibility among those who matter here....as I said before...sexual orientation is about which gender you like...not which gender you hate and want to get lawyers to screw.

The fact that feminism's vanguard is composed of three-titted butch struting diesel dykes who are allergic to men and to all things male is no secret to those who frequent this site.

You will also find that college campus interdictions of words deemed to be not politically correct has no influence here...and as for spelling mistakes....women is not spelled with the letter y. A lot of contemporary academics seem to be a tad illiterate on that score.

foldedintobeauty

I have had to turn off my spell checker because it will not recognize the word "misandry"

You can make whatever accusations and obfuscations you want Ms paper origami...it will take a lot better effort than you have shown so far to hurt my credibility among those who matter here....as I said before...sexual orientation is about which gender you like...not which gender you hate and want to get lawyers to screw.

The fact that feminism's vanguard is composed of three-titted butch struting diesel dykes who are allergic to men and to all things male is no secret to those who frequent this site.

You will also find that college campus interdictions of words deemed to be not politically correct has no influence here...and as for spelling mistakes....women is not spelled with the letter y. A lot of contemporary academics seem to be a tad illiterate on that score.

ooo ms. paper origami. catchy
who cares if feminists happen to be butch diesel dykes? another swipe at the gays. if you didn't know men are the ones who decided how to spell things and women don't appreciate men in their name. i prefer WOMByn
when would jesus floss?

The Gonzman

ooo ms. paper origami. catchy
who cares if feminists happen to be butch diesel dykes? another swipe at the gays.

No, at the lesbians.  At least gay men are happy people.

if you didn't know men are the ones who decided how to spell things

Two words.  Noah Webster.

You stand corrected.

Thanks for playing.

and women don't appreciate men in their name. i prefer WOMByn

I am sure you do, sugar-tits.  I'm sure other ladies on here see themselves as more than an incubator with legs, though.

Galt

Mr. Nickle

makes me think of wombats
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

bluegrass

i prefer WOMByn

LOL. Wombyn is pretty good.

Yeah it really points to my whole theory of femomism.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Go Up