foldedintobeauty

makes me think of wombats

wombat stew. i had a book about that
when would jesus floss?

Mr. Nickle

they probably taste like chicken
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

MAUS

Ms Origami, I would also like to point out that I could chant the words "women"or "gay"as many times as I want but that would not entitle me to speak for them collectively. (There was a UK Human Rights Ruling this year to that effect that would LEGALY set that precedent above and beyond any of your opinions or obfuscations).

It also would not entitle YOU in the role of self appointed feminazi gauleiter to arrogantly declare to us that YOU speak for women (by whatever way you wish to misspell it as an expression of misandry) speak for women or gays collectively.

Your oppinion counts no more than anyone else's in a court of law.

Women are not conjoined at the skull like Siamese twins, and even if they were that would not mean that they have any sort of collective group think.

Neither are gays.....my brother in law who is living with HIV had a very masculine partner who died of AIDS. .My ex was full time staff at two different provincial HIV support networks. Having been in the close company and working relationship with gays for some time I freely use their street vernacular.

I owe you nor any other self appointed feminazi gauleiter any justification for my assertion that you calling me a homophobe has no credibility. I have voluntarily supported the dying.

TheManOnTheStreet

ooo ms. paper origami. catchy
who cares if feminists happen to be butch diesel dykes? another swipe at the gays.

No, at the lesbians.  At least gay men are happy people.

if you didn't know men are the ones who decided how to spell things

Two words.  Noah Webster.

You stand corrected.

Thanks for playing.

and women don't appreciate men in their name. i prefer WOMByn

I am sure you do, sugar-tits.  I'm sure other ladies on here see themselves as more than an incubator with legs, though.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Sugar-tits!

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

MAUS

In the words of Stompin Tom Connors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rigiFWkqw

This song ain't over YET!!!

MAUS

they probably taste like chicken

But smell like fish...the kind that really don't need a bicycle..but then again...why would a bicycle need barracuda or white sharks?

MAUS

Here...do some youtubing...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fag+hag&search_type=

Each and every one produced by gays....you really should do some work on expanding your venacular vocabulary before you accuse people of things.

and learn how to spell veRnacular

I have had to turn off my spell checker because it will not recognize the word "misandry"

You can make whatever accusations and obfuscations you want Ms paper origami...it will take a lot better effort than you have shown so far to hurt my credibility among those who matter here....as I said before...sexual orientation is about which gender you like...not which gender you hate and want to get lawyers to screw.

The fact that feminism's vanguard is composed of three-titted butch struting diesel dykes who are allergic to men and to all things male is no secret to those who frequent this site.

You will also find that college campus interdictions of words deemed to be not politically correct has no influence here...and as for spelling mistakes....women is not spelled with the letter y. A lot of contemporary academics seem to be a tad illiterate on that score.

ooo ms. paper origami. catchy
who cares if feminists happen to be butch diesel dykes? another swipe at the gays. if you didn't know men are the ones who decided how to spell things and women don't appreciate men in their name. i prefer WOMByn

Just for your information..I can reacll frolicing in a jaccuzzi with a lesbian couple...girls liking girls is not the issue...it is girls who do not like boys getting mandarin appointments as legal policy advisors (from a feminist perspective) that is the issue..... and you can do the snake coil as many times as you want I am on to this pattern of rhetoric and so is evry other MRA on this and every other Mra site in the network....sorry witch.... your magic words have no power here .

Mr. Nickle

How can you post a Stompin Tom song without a link to this one? :occasion18:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZWxErEbQkY&feature=related

Stompin Tom is the greatest Canadian ever!  :toothy9:

Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

Cordell Walker

kirk johnson is the greatest  canuckistani
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

ramcharger1985

Good for him. I hope his ex-wife gets nothing.

homophobes in here, i see.

she has every right to sue that man

No she didn't. She should suck it up, too bad for her. She probably married him, hoping for that kind of lifestyle and it backfired. Besides, How many men have found out that their wives were lesbians and got screwed over as a result? I will say a hell of a lot more husbands have been screwed due to a lesbian spouse than wives.

FP

I'm a bit torn on this one, simply because I believe McGreevey is a hypocritical piece of excrement. I have pity for the wife (not buying some of the rumors flying around just yet) but I don't think she deserves 600k "lifestyle I'm accustomed to" money. My cyncial side says she should've had better dirt on him to use as hush money.

Galt

She probably married him, hoping for that kind of lifestyle ...

I think you can safely delete "probably".

Go Up