Girls get in fight at school.......There the teachers !

Started by Virtue, Mar 21, 2008, 09:10 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Virtue

http://www.thestate.com/statewire/story/351017.html

Police: 2 female teachers arrested for fighting during school
The Associated Press

COLUMBIA, S.C. --
Two female middle school teachers were arrested Wednesday on charges they got into a fight in front of students, officials said.

Eighth grade teachers Tawana Horton, 30, and Cambrella Pinckney, 28, bumped into each other during a hallway class change Friday afternoon at St. Andrews Middle School and began fighting, according to a report by the Richland County sheriff's department.

The two teachers told an officer that they had an ongoing personal dispute, the report said.

The teachers were charged with disturbing schools and have been placed on administrative leave, deputies said.

"This occurred with students on the scene and they witnessed what happened," Richland School District 1 spokeswoman Karen York. "Teachers are looked at as role models. That doesn't set a good example."

Pinckney did not immediately return a message left at her home. A phone number for Horton could not be found. Deputies did not know if either of the women had attorneys.

York would not discuss if any disciplinary action had been taken against the teachers, but said officials are investigating the fight.

Possible punishments range from a letter of reprimand to firing, she said.

The two women have not returned to the school since the incident occurred, York said.

Horton taught at the school for one year, while Pinckney taught there for three years, York said.

Gentler sex what?
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

foldedintobeauty

when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

"boys and girls...........we are going to work on our times tables today"tawanna looks at cambrella at the door mouthing "WHAT YOU SAY TO ME BITCH.....Imma snatch the  horsehair out this bitches head, kids, be right back" :toothy9: :greener: :laughing6: :laughing6:

some enterprising youth outght to promote a fight between the two off campus and sell tickets
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

foldedintobeauty

when would jesus floss?

Virtue

hahahaha

These are the adults responsible for leading by example.

Very sobering.
Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

foldedintobeauty

hahahaha

Very sobering.

who are you, the moral police? stfu
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

here is the promotional vid to the fight LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watchy?v=svjfXrCcwY

bluegrass

hahahaha

Very sobering.

Have you ever considered that your penchant for conflict may have something to do with the extreme situations in your personal life?
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

foldedintobeauty

hahahaha

Very sobering.

Have you ever considered that your penchant for conflict may have something to do with the extreme situations in your personal life?

oh, i've always been feisty. i'm irish
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

fiesty aint the word, your just a stupid attention whore who is full of herself

bluegrass

hahahaha

Very sobering.

I'm Irish too -- almost 100%.

You know, the Irish are much better known for our verbal abilities than for simply rattling off childish rantings.  If you're so proud of your Irish roots, you should consider that, rather than behaving like the shanty Irish who drink green beer and never read Joyce.

Really -- you should go back and read your posts.  You sound like a spoiled 14 year old.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

foldedintobeauty

hahahaha

Very sobering.

You know, the Irish are much better known for our verbal abilities than for simply rattling off childish rantings.  If you're so proud of your Irish roots, you should consider that, rather than behaving like the shanty Irish who drink green beer and never read Joyce.

Really -- you should go back and read your posts.  You sound like a spoiled 14 year old.

i'm not PROUD to be irish. watch george carlin http://www.every10mins.com/video/2823_new_george_carlin_pride.html
i know what i sound like on here and i know i'm annoying! i don't care and i never have. i say whatever the fuck i want on the internet. i'm paying for it so lay off. i think i've had green beer once and james joyce is awesome.
when would jesus floss?

bluegrass

hahahaha

Very sobering.

You know, the Irish are much better known for our verbal abilities than for simply rattling off childish rantings.  If you're so proud of your Irish roots, you should consider that, rather than behaving like the shanty Irish who drink green beer and never read Joyce.

Really -- you should go back and read your posts.  You sound like a spoiled 14 year old.

i'm not PROUD to be irish. watch george carlin http://www.every10mins.com/video/2823_new_george_carlin_pride.html
i know what i sound like on here and i know i'm annoying! i don't care and i never have. i say whatever the fuck i want on the internet. i'm paying for it so lay off. i think i've had green beer once and james joyce is awesome.

That's fine.

But if you behave like a child, don't be surprised when everyone treats you like a child.

foldedintobeauty

i'm not here to win a popularity contest
when would jesus floss?

bluegrass

i'm not here to win a popularity contest

I'm just pointing out that whatever your motives are for posting here, in the end you're simply making yourself look like a jackass.

Go Up