Girls get in fight at school.......There the teachers !

Started by Virtue, Mar 21, 2008, 09:10 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

i'm not here to win a popularity contest

so why ARE you here???
to be a troll?
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

foldedintobeauty

so why ARE you here???
to be a troll?

why are YOU here? did you want to be popular?
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

I came here after developing an interest in men's issues
no I didnt come to be popular but I also didnt come in and insult people for no reason

dr e

so why ARE you here???
to be a troll?

So Folded how about an answer to the question?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

foldedintobeauty

no I didnt come to be popular but I also didnt come in and insult people for no reason

please stop playing innocent. are you 20?
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

so why ARE you here???
to be a troll?

So Folded how about an answer to the question?

explore new territories
when would jesus floss?

foldedintobeauty

I'm just pointing out that whatever your motives are for posting here, in the end you're simply making yourself look like a jackass.

awesome
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

I've never played innocent FIB...................and naw I'm not 20.........I'm at the age where ther great bocephus said "all my rowdy friends are settlin down"

foldedintobeauty

I've never played innocent FIB...................and naw I'm not 20.........I'm at the age where ther great bocephus said "all my rowdy friends are settlin down"

mmmk, so you're mr. nice guy....
dude, enough with your stupid references to mortal kombat and urban hip hop
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

mortal kombat?? urban hip hop????
sure you got the right poster???
I dont like mortal combat and  if it aint chopped and screwed it aint hip hop

Mr. Nickle

foldedintobeauty said:

i know what i sound like on here and i know i'm annoying! i don't care and i never have. i say whatever the fuck i want on the internet.

Perhaps you will notice that here, unlike feminist forums, you actually are welcome to say whatever the fuck you want.

I hope if you learn anything from your time here it is that lesson.

Go to a feminist site and challenge their views like you do here. How long do you think you would last? How long before your 'say whatever you like' attitude got you banned and your posts deleted?

This forum actually is about equality and allowing people to exchange ideas unlike feminist echo-chambers.
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

foldedintobeauty

foldedintobeauty said:

i know what i sound like on here and i know i'm annoying! i don't care and i never have. i say whatever the fuck i want on the internet.

Perhaps you will notice that here, unlike feminist forums, you actually are welcome to say whatever the fuck you want.

Go to a feminist site and challenge their views like you do here. How long do you think you would last? How long before your 'say whatever you like' attitude got you banned and your posts deleted?

This forum actually is about equality and allowing people to exchange ideas unlike feminist echo-chambers.

give me a link to a feminist site
when would jesus floss?

Cordell Walker

LOL...surely you know a couple by heart FIB

bluegrass

foldedintobeauty said:

give me a link to a feminist site

http://www.feministing.org/
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

foldedintobeauty

LOL...surely you know a couple by heart FIB

nope. i don't chat with feminists. i'm a reg in TWO myspace forums and neither have to do with anything political. i would eventually try to explore for one, though.
when would jesus floss?

Go Up