Kitkat28 and her arguments on feminism

Started by outdoors, Mar 23, 2008, 07:37 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

I would say as far as 20th century goes, you can find many examples of women who were as guilty as the men.................ferdinand and imelda, nicole ceaucescu and his wife in rumania, I will say that stalin's reighn of terror pretty uch  falls on the shoulders of men, but Hitler's definitly does NOT..............much of hitler and the NDSAP's early popularity  was among women who were economically disenfranchiesed in the weimer republic; hitler also  took an interest in the ancient european occult,and women were more active  in the nazi party than they were in stain's communist party
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Mr. X

Grow some balls... take responsibility for your gender as you should.

OK, this is one of the main principles behind group prejudice; 'collective responsibility'.

It doesn't make sense, as there is no such thing as a collective or group, it's just a figure of speech, a description of a number of individuals, so you certainly can't assign responsibility to a group. The same is true about you're comment that women shouldn't have to fight wars that men started. Men as a group don't start wars, the individuals in power (men and women) are responsible.

Wow, Well said.  I had wanted to address that, but did not due to a shortage of time.  But you addressed it very very well.

Steven

And you'll notice that general blame only goes one way. When do women take blame for school teachers, child abuse, lesbian domestic abuse. 5000 of female apathy etc. When do they take responsibility for Hetta Nusbaum or Andrea Yates or Lauri Dann? Instead those are always excepts or dismissed. Usually its the most bodies excuse. If men have 10 bodies at their feet and women have nine then women are angels and men are devils cause men committed a little more evil.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Go Up