0 (0%)
mens_issues
0 (0%)
TMOTS
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Go Down

bluegrass

Cast your vote for the popularity contest!

I intentionally left myself out, but you can write me in if you like.
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

Cordell Walker

I'm honored
but you have forgot the "WHO???????????MIKE JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" option
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

bluegrass

I can't make up my mind.  They're all so great!
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

foldedintobeauty

best thread ever
when would jesus floss?

The Gonzman

VOTE FOR ME!

I'm a hell of a guy.  Just ask me.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Cordell Walker

I might consider campaigning for you gonz, if you will contribute to the "buy rusty a  mini keg and a sack  between now and payday" foundation

The Gonzman

I might consider campaigning for you gonz, if you will contribute to the "buy rusty a  mini keg and a sack  between now and payday" foundation

Brother, I thought your six pack already turned into a pony keg....
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

bluegrass

I want in on this.

I just added myself.

Cordell Walker

Brother, I thought your six pack already turned into a pony keg....

naw bro, the red stripe, red meat, and jamacian red hair hasnt dont that to me yet.......I still look like "jj" form "good times" albino brother

mens_issues

I didn't get on the list.  After contributing to SYG for nearly 4 years, I don't even warrant inclusion:? :sad5: :bawl:
Men's Issues Online - a voice for men's advocacy http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MensIssuesOnline

Follow Male Positive Media on Twitter - https://twitter.com/MalePositive

Mr. Bad

I didn't get on the list.  After contributing to SYG for nearly 4 years, I don't even warrant inclusion:? :sad5: :bawl:

Don't take it too hard brother, I didn't make the cut either...   :greener:
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Cordell Walker

IM MORE POPULAR THAN YALL nananananna :laughing6:

The Biscuit Queen

Mar 21, 2008, 12:19 PM Last Edit: Mar 21, 2008, 12:23 PM by The Biscuit Queen
OMG, I feel like I am back in high school!

*edit* except in high school I would not have made the list.

he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Cordell Walker

OMG, I feel like I am back in high school!

if you went to my high school and could remember it.....you werent there :toothy9:

The Biscuit Queen

How do you know.....I don't remember you either. We may have been best buds.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Go Up