Happy Easter

Started by Mr. Nickle, Mar 21, 2008, 11:36 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr. Nickle

I'd like to wish everyone a happy Easter. I'm not a practising Christian but I understand how deeply many hold this as the most important Christian holiday.

I hope everyone has time to spend with their families this weekend and perhaps those among us who are Christian can pray for the parents here who are not as fortunate and may miss out on spending this long weekend with their kids.
Don't mention the war! - Basil Fawlty

TheManOnTheStreet

I am offended.

:-)

Seriously though, ditto to all!

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Cordell Walker

what is the deal with easter and eggs.......................did jesus have a big appetite for breakfast and everyone hid the eggs when they found out he rose or did the apostles catch a case for  egging pontious pilate's house after the crucifixion????

seriously,  all you christians have a  great weekend and I hope that you  value the time you spend with yoru family and loved ones
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Biscuit Queen

I just got back from service. Happy Easter to everyone. I encourage anyone here who is a Christian to take a few moments to remember what today really means. I was brought to tears tonight, real, rolling down the face tears. We have been given a true gift which is often forgotten in this modern holiday.

That said....

My son Tom wrote the real story of the Easter Chicken-I will have to post it for you. She has to be a chicken....bunnies don't lay eggs. Tom is an absolute card, wait until you read it!
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

cityjazzie

Happy Easter everyone!

outdoors

I just got back from service. Happy Easter to everyone. I encourage anyone here who is a Christian to take a few moments to remember what today really means. I was brought to tears tonight, real, rolling down the face tears. We have been given a true gift which is often forgotten in this modern holiday.

That said....

My son Tom wrote the real story of the Easter Chicken-I will have to post it for you. She has to be a chicken....bunnies don't lay eggs. Tom is an absolute card, wait until you read it!

wow!! I thought only my kids new the secret of the the "easter chicken"lol

BRIAN

He is Risen.

And now he is ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and he is all out of bubblegum.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Go Up