the "misreporting" of the pregnant "man"..

Started by Tigerman, Apr 04, 2008, 12:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tigerman

This isn't an example of a MAN getting pregnant but still all the sensationalist misreporting will no doubt be used by some feminists later as 'proof' of some sort to serve their usual self-serving agenda.
the "misreporting" of the pregnant "man"

. He began taking testosterone treatments and had breast surgery to remove glands and flatten his chest.

"I opted not to do anything with my reproductive organs because I wanted to have a child one day,"

As I said why are they calling HER a man??

Mr. X

I agree. As a man I find it insulting. This woman has no concept of being a man. I heard an interview with her today and she's talking about having fat pants (size 32 is fat to this girl). Guys do not have "fat pants". This is a woman, born a woman, who had some augmentation surgery but kept her reproductive organs. She still has 2 X chromosomes. She can no more be a he than she can become a tiger or a monkey.

What worries me is this woman will then start talking about men's feelings and how men should act and how she's being a good man etc.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Biscuit Queen

So if they get divorced, will "he" be treated like a man?  Doubt it.

he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Mr. X

I wonder if she is willing to take man guilt like all other men are supposed to. Or will she then admit she's a woman underneath.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Cordell Walker

like don king says, only in america
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

TheManOnTheStreet

Since it's a man, did he sign up for selective service?  If not, better get moving!

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

The Biscuit Queen

Ooooh, good point, TMOTS. I think maybe he should be reported to the SS board. What's good for the gander is good for the ...um...gander?
he Biscuit Queen

Cordell Walker

I smell attention whore

"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

BRIAN

Not born a man so......
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

The Biscuit Queen

This is so rediculous. I am so sick of people just deciding to switch what sex they are or deciding to be both sexes, or deciding to screw both sexes, or whatever and expecting us all to deal with it. And yes, when they get pregnant and it is all over the news, and if we say anything we are the ones with the problem, then we are being forced to deal with it. Dang!

God made her a woman. She needs to just deal with it. Lots of us envy the other sex and learn to live with what we were given. This just grosses me right out. She is not a man. Nothing she does will change that. I don't think she has a right to frame everyone else's reality by claiming she is something other than what she is.

Ick. What they heck is that poor child going to do. He will never live this down. And it will get out. People have no consideration for others these days.

I am going to bed before I think about this any more. Geeze. 
he Biscuit Queen

typhonblue

I am so sick of people just deciding to switch what sex they are or deciding to be both sexes, or deciding to screw both sexes, or whatever and expecting us all to deal with it. 

The bisexuals are out to get you?

I couldn't read more then a paragraph of this story. It bothered me on too many levels.

Mr. X

I am so sick of people just deciding to switch what sex they are or deciding to be both sexes, or deciding to screw both sexes, or whatever and expecting us all to deal with it.

I agree. I'm not the one that changed. And I am tired of these people changing then demanding recognition like its some desperate plea for attention. I think there are straight and gay people then there are emos so bent on getting attention they would become monkeys if they needed to be.

CaptDMO

I agree. I'm not the one that changed. And I am tired of these people changing then demanding recognition like its some desperate plea for attention. I think there are straight and gay people then there are emos so bent on getting attention they would become monkeys if they needed to be.

....And so ladies and gentlemen, the Blade Runner fan club has claimed yet another victim in the eternal reality/delusion conflict.

The Biscuit Queen

No Typhon, bisexuals aren't out to get me.

I even know a man who I really like and consider a friend who is bisexual.

The lifestyle I really don't care for. Most people I know who are bi-sexual use it as an excuse to be slutty with even more people. It is used as a hip trend among people so they can be seen as so progressive yet not commit, or to turn on the guys they like.  It seems like they don't have the balls to just be gay, so they stick their little toe in the water.

My friend is not like this. Of course he doesn't run around advertizing it on girls gone wild or MSN either, or use it as a way to get attention.
he Biscuit Queen

typhonblue

No Typhon, bisexuals aren't out to get me.

It's a quote from 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'.

Go Up